Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Administrator
What do you want to say to your Soul Connection/Twin Flame? Express it here! Vol II

In this thread, write a post on what you want to express to a Soul Mate, Soul Connection or Twin Flame. Express what is in your heart, wishes or thoughts to a person of interest...

The original thread can be found here. Due to cleaning/maintenance, a new thread has been created. Enjoy.

I'll get the ball rolling, this one is dedicated to my soul tribe.
Old 18-08-2017, 02:49 AM
Experiencer
Stuart:
the other half of my soul, thank you for waking me up, for giving me strength and courage and for being the light in my darkness, for showing me that you can be in immense pain yet still have a kind heart and an angel soul. thank you for making me believe in magic again, for being my reflection and digging up everything that weighted me down. thank you for the electric shock that made our souls ignite. i love those random times when we catch up telepathically, when you say "i hear youve done this" and you feel proud of me. i will treasure this whole thing.

John:
"maybe thats why we have so much fun together. The children in us get a crush and the warriors battle it out".
i have never heard a greater truth and it came from your lips.
Old 18-08-2017, 04:42 AM
Knower

Tired of missing what isnít there
And Iím tired of being no where
Iím tired of this place
Iím tired of this space
And missing what doesnít come
Tired of always missing you some
Old 20-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Pathfinder

I can't help it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwHNcGqueE
Old 20-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Seeker

Thank you for awakening me and giving me the confidence I needed to continue on my path. I will never forget the look on your face when we touched and locked eyes for the first time. I think it was a surprise to both of us given the situation we were in. I truly believe that without the time I spent with you, I would not have had the strength to be the person I am today. I'm sorry I was always running and I'm sorry I didn't realize what was there until it was too late. I know we both have other paths in this lifetime. I wish I could see you in person again and talk face to face only because I feel like a lot was left unsaid. I know we speak telepathically and in dreams all the time, but I can't get over this feeling that we need to see each other. It will happen when we're both ready I guess.
Old 21-08-2017, 02:29 AM
Master

serenade {contented} but funny about the shirts lol! noone else calls me out on it {blush}.

had a funny moment, in the run down from a meditation someone came up and talked to me. I was just sitting there buzzed while I listened to them
Old 21-08-2017, 03:06 AM
Seeker

I wonder what you are doing right now. I wonder what we decided before we came down to this place. Will I see you in this lifetime? Have we already met? There's so much I do not know about you and there's so much I want to learn from you. Please send me some energy and love as I am sending you mine. Keep improving the vibration of the world love. I'm proud of you
Old 23-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Knower

Poking some sticks in my fire, huh?

Good for you! liefling xoxo
Old 25-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Newbie ;)

When we first met, in that first split second, I felt my world turn upside down. I remember it so well, every detail pin sharp in my mind. Never have I felt anything so profound. It was so real, but so enigmatic. I felt like I'd known you forever, I felt like I was exhaling.

I can't be sure if you felt the same, but you had a look on your face then that I've seen sometimes since in moments of intimacy we've shared. We lock eyes, and you get that look, and we fall away into a different place. It's fleeting and subtle but also the most obvious thing in the world.

There's electricity between us in these moments, a deep, unknowable connection. It can't just be in my head. I feel like others have noticed it. I feel like it's everywhere around us when we're together, an open secret. In those moments we cannot hide from ourselves, not matter how hard we try.

We're so different but I can't get enough of you. It's not sexual, well sometimes it is, but it's more than that, it's a bigger feeling. I can't explain any of this clearly. It's more like a sexual attraction to your soul, that's the only way I can describe it.

I know how crazy this sounds. I wish, more than anything, that we could talk about all of this. But how would I start? How can I express this? I can't find the words, words aren't enough. It feels bigger than love, but I don't know how that's possible.
Old 25-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Knower

Are you ever gonna' make amends straight to my face with verbal words and not on walls/garbage cans/construction signs? Keep it simple; I am a down to earth kinda' guy!

What's the point in starring at me while I walk by you, what's the point in waiving at me when you know what you did... Is it really that difficult to talk to me; has the guilt/shame kicked in; because you don't have to feel that way, as angry/agitated/broken hearted as I am/was depending on what...

Why should I interact with you, when every time I try to, you or something else destroys my genuine intent/privacy/makes a mockery of me in general(not necessarily just you)...

Do you understand my perspective yet? Do you understand why I did the things that I did? Because I don't have no fear, I don't believe in "fake rules", I have CONFIDENCE but I don't boast ... Do you understand why I "think" you are two faced even though my HEART says differently?

I tried to build something meaningful with you, maybe I should just give up on us, when do I walk away for good and never look back? Does it mean that I don't truly love you? Heavens no; I truly love you beyond words, beyond actions, beyond energy, beyond spiritual powers, but not beyond GOD.

I care about inner qualities such as TRUST, COMPASSION, EMPATHY, MORALS, etc..... I have lots of people in my life who "love" me but always push me out of their lives or try and destroy me, what makes you any different? Do you realize that I am this close: "–", to walking away from YOU???

Do you realize that you are playing a dangerous game with my emotional and mental bodies, is that how you perceive love; as just a game to be won?

You are walking on a thin sheet of ice with me and I don't know whether you are worth it anymore... How would you feel if I did what you did to me? I gave you a direct path to me; chance, after chance to get things right, to write your wrongs.

At least if I died tomorrow I wouldn't regret not telling you how I feel(btw almost had a van run me down recently).... Do you remember that poem I sent you? I meant every word of it.

Also: you take my presence for granted, a little bit goes a long way; simple and true is all I ever wanted from you, for you, for us! But you skewed my intent into something grotesque and I hate that you painted me as something I'm not!

I know you are fully aware of the ramifications; you encased me in almost 2 years of lies and deceit, so how do I go about trusting you ever again, when you lead me in 2 directions concurrently. Why play me for a fool; when I am just a fool in love.

So.... I am a "crazy person that needs to seek mental health/help"; your words not mine; like why do I bother with you; when all you do is toy with me and string me along, just to hurt me all over?

Is it amusing to you that I shed tears for you; Do you even tell anyone the truth about me, why did you have all those people with you that day? Oh how you play the "victim" card so well, I see right through your bull****, it stinks!!!

***When you come on here and read this: It's not to make you mad but to help you understand why I feel like giving up on you(when I probably shouldn't);

Like I said simple and true goes a long way;
I ain't into games;
I don't want to walk away from what we have, and you know it, I don't want to waste;
it's not about who's right or wrong;
it's not about the tears we cry;
Or who is weak or strong;
I don't wanna' end up in a sticky situation, so I am giving you my every indication;
Lets stop the tension and make this perfection;

IT'S WHAT I NEED TO MAKE THIS LAST!

Wonder why I have that dead look in my eyes when we stare at eachother...***

Consider this your last chance for REDEMPTION with me... Do you understand why I keep this path as wide/straight as possible for you? Because I truly care about both of us(EQUALLY) and I am done with your silly games/fears/lies/deceit/mockery of me.

Sincerely,

Your open hearted yet broken hearted man

xoxo

Last edited by T.L.M. : 25-08-2017 at 10:04 PM.