Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Seeker

trance channel - help

hey everybody . :)

lately i have been interested in trance channeling.
I know that there is a lot of information on the Internet, but there are things i still have not figured out how they work and how to do it.

can anyone give me some tips or information about how to get into trance state?
how do i give permission to an entity that wants to use my body and channel? (telepathy, speak, thought),
and how do i invite the entity?

all practical information will be great. 💜
Old 18-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Master
This is actually just dangerous enough that I don't feel comfortable telling you. I just had a young man I know get into some really messy trouble trying this on his own. It maybe a while before things are better for him.

If you are really interested, look around your town for someone teaching it. Take a course or workshop and learn all the tools and methods for protecting yourself, getting grounded, setting your frequency, and how to get out of messes and complications.
This is a situation to be very careful with.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:26 AM
Seeker

i appreciate it so much.
sure i will not try it on myself without someone professional that knows everything about it, i know this is not a game ... im just curious 😄❤
Old 18-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Seeker

wow, can i ask what happened to the young boy ?😮

i know that it is dangerous without a good protection.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Master
Hello,

I would encourage some thing more powerful and enjoyable than trance channeling. Foster a love bond with your higher self.

Know one knows more about anything than your higher self. If you can discover that the rest is easy.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-08-2017, 04:08 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I would encourage some thing more powerful and enjoyable than trance channeling. Foster a love bond with your higher self.

Know one knows more about anything than your higher self. If you can discover that the rest is easy.

John

How, John?
Old 19-08-2017, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaya2809
wow, can i ask what happened to the young boy ?��

i know that it is dangerous without a good protection.

He's possessed.

Trance channeling is very very dangerous. It means you let something move into your body and speak with your vocal cords. You give up sovereignty over your body and go into a little tiny space in your consciousness, not aware or only dimly aware of what it is doing and saying with your mouth, your vocal cords, your body.

It might not want to leave. It might not know how to operate your body correctly and might not know what the pressure on the bladder means or that feeling when you have to go poo and you might make 'messes' of yourself in public, it might have been a long time since it was in a body and be interested in nothing more than continuous sex or drinking, it might not want to go to your job or school, it might not like your friends and family and screech in foreign off-world languages at them threateningly,
.....and when it's finally done joyriding in your body you might not have much of a life to come back into...

...get a feel for just how messy it can be?
Old 19-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
How, John?

Hi,

The how is a very individualiatic thing. The web site link in my signature attempts to guide those interested in these things. However it is not a formula.

We all have an intellect which wants direction for some thing like this. Now if you ask your higher self that question, instead of me, the energy of your intent will be greatly appreciated. Trust your intuition and your inclinations on how to proceed.

Using your imagination is a good way to start. Ask a question and then guess what that answer might be. Have a discussion where your higher self is allowed to make suggestions. Then put those insights into practice. Have that follow up conversation where you get to talk about the results of your efforts.

This is a full body experience. How you feel will influence your logical reasoning. What keeps most of us from success in these things is our own intellectual objections. That is why many traditionally use trance channeling to get the intellect out of the way. In my view it is best if you can train your brain to step aside and allow your intuition to have its say.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Thank you very kindly.
Old 19-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its something best done with a group setting in a class setting with someone that is well versed in it. It is not something I would suggest is learned from a book or tried alone. There is a lot out there not only from those in the non living world but those in the living world that can Astral Travel that hold the energy to attach.

I was 16 when I did my first attempt at this there was this figure that would come and stand in the hallway under a furnace vent that I wanted to know more about. I pulled him in closer and closer til he was part of me. That was not a good plan, as he was not the relative I felt he was. My Guides or Higher Self stepped in and removed him from the house and my presence.

I have done trance work where I have allowed a Spirit to enter me, and its is a huge drain on yourself being the host. It is better to let them walk along with you connected but not in your space.

I do have one touching moment I shared with someone in a spiritual group setting. There was an elderly man that attended and he was in a chair, he was not always of sound mind, so at times he would sit alone as he was hard to understand. I would sit with him and we would chat. I somehow could bridge that gap with him and understand most of what he said.

He told me of his wife that had passed and a Son that he so missed. He would talk about how nice his wife's touch of a kiss was. She was very strong as a Medium and she came in one afternoon to me. He was getting more ready to cross but so feared it. She asked if she could enter me and if I would share a "kiss" with him.

I asked him if that would be OK and he assured me he trusted in the energy being pure with in us. So I allowed it to happen. She entered me and we shared a kiss him and I. Then she left me and I realized that we were not so alone in that space that we felt we were. His living Son had come to get him, and the Reverend that lead the group was there looking at us....and two others. His Son said I saw "Mom" over you and the look of peace on my Dad's face, so had the others that felt the energy presence. It was the most special moment I have ever shared.

I was with him the day before he passed over, and I helped him see whom was waiting for him to cross. He went peacefully over.

Its not something I would ever do again.....I feel it was that one time calling of peace that I could offer.