Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Given that this is a spiritual based forum then I agree with your context and indeed in the larger Universal context I agree.

However, many institutions and indeed many governments would not agree. Remote Viewing, Astral Projection and Etheric Projection are down to a science now, with manuals and time tested procedures and people employed who sole job is to use these tools. They are very common techniques used for all manner of retrieving otherwise hidden or irretrievable information.
There are forms who hire out their talents for all manner of information retrieval from industrial level, to corporate level, to prospecting on other planets and the list goes on.
A little research will show there is little spirituality in espionage and spy work.

They're wrong and I'm right: humans are unavoidably spiritual.

How do you approach life and people, from a spiritual view point?

Also, what are your thoughts on remote viewing, astral projection and the other things you've listed: are they distinct from physical life?

I've been away from the internet for some years now but I haven't heard of many people who had any success with etheric projection. Could you tell me some more about what you know about this?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...5re6_Oi-NRKtNw
Old 25-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:
They're wrong and I'm right: humans are unavoidably spiritual.
We are unavoidably spiritual because we are Spirits riding around in a human body with forgetfulness of our cosmic origins. That does not mean that we can't play the total devil while in our flesh costume.

Quote:
How do you approach life and people, from a spiritual view point?
That could take pages to write! Instead let me quote a saying: "Trust in Allah, but lock up your camels at night!"

Quote:
I've been away from the internet for some years now but I haven't heard of many people who had any success with etheric projection. Could you tell me some more about what you know about this?

That's way to much to write also. I have done so many times in this forum. You can click my name and it will show your threads where I've discussed exactly how to do it. To narrow the search try search words like " OBE" and "Etheric Projection"

In the early years I would choose a spot I knew nothing about and had never seen photos of, I would go to it (OBE) and record everything I could see and perceive then return to body and find everything I could on the place and photos of it and compare the OBE experience to the physical information on the place.

Through this I learned a lot about how psychic information relates to physical information, how to move around and see other view points while out of body, how to ask inquiry questions to navigate to the most important information I actually wanted and so on.
Most importantly I convinced my human mind that it was real and not imagination. Consciousness is truly Non-Local.

After several years an a great many OBE's I learned I could take others with me - that is others who in their own Journey had learned to stop the human minds endless rambling and instead use it as a navigation system which didn't talk back.

Now I lead groups every week to targets we select based on our current curiosity. After returning to body we draw up and sketch everything we saw from our view point and compare it.
There is no question were we all at the same place at the same time. We can even see each other there and the perspectives each draws are from their own view point in the setting and from where each of us are we can tell how they would have seen the scene based on their location which is corroborated by their drawing from that perspective.

Examples of Curiosity are: (but not limited too)
Inside the human blood system
Inside the human energy system
Inside the human brain mass
Inside organs of the human body
4th 5th and 6th dimensional scientific and observation ships in orbit near Earth
Black Op Labs and Research facilities
Tracing Nicola Tesla's paperwork seized by the War Department at the time of his death.
Lemurian time period
Atlantian time period
Other Worlds
Current projects on Mars
Meeting up with Great Minds no longer in body and asking them technical questions.
Various rumored races like the Annunaki
Lives before re-incarnation on Earth.
The Dark side of the moon (multiple times!) Damned interesting!
Antarctica
Other 'Verses. (universes)

You get the idea.....