Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Greenslade Greenslade is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,996
  Greenslade's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Nice! A very interesting & insightful observation! Thanks for sharing

Peace & blessings
7L
Thank you. Sometimes it's just simple, common sense.
__________________
"Take your legacy and understand what has gone before. Make a new tomorrow in Love, Light and Faith."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-08-2017, 10:09 AM
dryad dryad is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 808
  dryad's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia

I really like the article. Especially the first section. It describes the process and whats behind it quite well. It makes it sound like a one off thing though. Its not. Its a series of steps. Only the last one is the actual ascension but in a more general way you could talk about ascending through each realm until you reach the point where you are capable of the actual ascension. Ascension is not floating off to a higher dimension though. Its breaking the chains of the reincarnation cycle so that you don't have to come back.

From the article...
Quote:
This allows us to move into higher states of consciousness accessing a new reality or dimension within ourselves.


This matches up with what I was taught about it. We call them realms. There is a series of them that you gradually move through. The physical symptoms are probably cos your moving fast and your body is having trouble keeping up with your energetic growth. The ego can have trouble keeping up too if its soul-led growth. That's when you get emotional and mental symptoms. If the ego is more involved and contributes to the process its a smoother ride.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Patrycia-Rose Patrycia-Rose is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: UK - South West
Posts: 411
  Patrycia-Rose's Avatar
Thanks Greenslade,

Quote:
The Universe never gives us any more than we can handle if that's any consolation, and the fact that you're handling it says a lot about you.


Yeah, I guess sometimes it takes someone else to point that out.


Quote:
I find that if I have something on my mind I'll find a YouTube or a Facebook post with the answer without even thinking about it
.

The good thing about the net and the info there, as things have happened to me since last year, I've googled them. I think the big turnaround was when I joined this forum as until then I'd not heard of awakening/ascension, numerology and lots of other things. It's just good to be able to google something and posts and info comes up that let's me know I haven't totally lost the plot!

Quote:
It's even more fun when they talk to you in your head, that takes a little getting used to.

Now this is what my guides do when I'm doing the healing thing; I am used to it as I've done it for five years with a previous guide. I'm a bit more comfortable with the words in the third eye and sometimes a word or several are there so quick in response to my thoughts, that I know I couldn't have thought that in a fraction of a second.

Quote:
If they've missed out the 4s then maybe it's for you to think about - sometimes no message is the message. Initially I thought it was strange but considering what the number four represents it makes so much sense.

I'll take your word on that. I've only ever looked up the numbers if thev've occurred frequently like this the 1s, 2s, 3 and 5s. I've had the odd 9 here and there but thus far I haven't felt the urge to look that one up.


Quote:
Your numbers are coming in threes, emphasis on the threes with your mileage. Similarly you and your interactions with Spirit, always a third or a three.

Interestingly, I went to see a medium a few weeks back and he said I would be seeing the infinity symbol and I seem to remember he linked that to threes.

Quote:
That gives you fifth-dimensional consciousness.

Now I have to confess this 3D, 5D thing goes over my head. Tried to do a little reading about it yesterday (in-between painting the hall) and from the description, I could see a little of myself in both. But still not all that clear on what it is.

It occurred to me last night I wonder why spirit try so hard to give us this spiritual information / knowledge. We'll be over there soon enough. Why not give us this time on the earth plane without spiritual interference. I wonder if the point is to reach spiritual maturation on the earth/physical realm.

Patrycia
__________________
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. Bruce Lee.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-08-2017, 01:20 PM
jro5139 jro5139 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 491
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
It does feel a long time. Unfortunately the universe didn't see fit to let me take a break from work. Double whammy in that if I don't work, I don't get paid. There have been days when I've had to drag myself into work and present a normal, happy response when I feel like a crock of ***t on the inside. On the other hand, there have been weekends when I feel I needed some good grounding and there's nothing like work to provide that. I'm also fiercely independent, no one provides financially for me, except me, I'm rowing my own boat in the world, always have done, and most likely always will.





It's good to know others are experiencing the numbers game. And yes, I agree, the numbers seem to coincide with what I'm working on/experiencing at the time.




Lovely, that'll be something to look forward to then!

I've always supported myself too, with no help from anyone, or very little. Even when I was in long-term relationships, I was usually the one supporting them, more than they supported me. The funny thing was, I was really in resistance of not working at first. But the universe seems to feel there are more important things for me to do right now than have a job that consumes most of my time, although I'm working now sometimes. I really learned that the universe will always take care of me and provide me with my needs, even if I can't always have everything I want lol. I learned that all that worrying I used to do about paying the bills was pointless and I learned to trust the universe.

Don't worry about the order in which things happen, it's not necessarily the same for everyone. When I started going through my DNS I was confused because I thought it was supposed before Ascension. Not everyone's experience is going to be exactly the same, so it may not happen that way for you.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Greenslade Greenslade is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,996
  Greenslade's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thanks Greenslade,
You're very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Yeah, I guess sometimes it takes someone else to point that out.
Sometimes, it's not difficult to forget things when you're immersed in the experience and therein lies an understanding in itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
The good thing about the net and the info there, as things have happened to me since last year, I've googled them. I think the big turnaround was when I joined this forum as until then I'd not heard of awakening/ascension, numerology and lots of other things. It's just good to be able to google something and posts and info comes up that let's me know I haven't totally lost the plot!
I have a small bag of marbles I carry everywhere with me, and one of those holographic blocks with a guardian angel. That conversation never gets old, but then we come to our senses when we lose our minds. Everything we need is out there somewhere, and what's interesting are the instinctive synchronicities between ourselves and the Universe, we seek out what we need before we realise we're doing it sometimes, and there it is before us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Now this is what my guides do when I'm doing the healing thing; I am used to it as I've done it for five years with a previous guide. I'm a bit more comfortable with the words in the third eye and sometimes a word or several are there so quick in response to my thoughts, that I know I couldn't have thought that in a fraction of a second.
Some would say voices in the head is schizophrenia so be careful of who you talk to about what. It's actually more normal than many would admit to, and many more would if perhaps not for the stigma. It's all good signs that you're tuned in and connected though, and the words in your third eye instead of your mind should tell you something too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I'll take your word on that. I've only ever looked up the numbers if thev've occurred frequently like this the 1s, 2s, 3 and 5s. I've had the odd 9 here and there but thus far I haven't felt the urge to look that one up.
That doesn't surprise me in the least because the fours are... I'll leave you with that. It's been said that our greatest fear is becoming more than we ever dreamed possible and even in it being in our faces it's often hard to acknowledge. The paradigms we've lived with for so many years are hard to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Interestingly, I went to see a medium a few weeks back and he said I would be seeing the infinity symbol and I seem to remember he linked that to threes.
For some reason I feel the need to say that it would help your understanding to drop what you think of Christianity and focus solely on the 'message'. There's a lot of symbolism and wisdom in Christianity but the problem has been in it being usurped by certain people. If you forget that it'll make more sense and in many ways help your understanding. For instance, with the threes - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Father is Spirit, Son is the incarnation/physical and the Holy Ghost is consciousness. The trinity, the 'power of three' if you're into Paganism or the old TV series Charmed. Third eye. You, your Guides and what you gain from the interaction.

With the infinity symbol we keep coming back on ourselves but it's not a 'back to square one' thing, we're above square one if you think of the symbol in three dimensions. And that's the understanding - we come back on ourselves. It's a bit like how we travel through space/time, believe it or not. As we go around the sun we don't actually go around in a circle, the circle is described by the centre of the planet as the reference. A point on the surface describes a very different pattern in space-time, and twice every 24 hours we cross our own Paths.

In quantum mechanics the infinity symbol is also the shape of one of the M strings, and those strings are the fundamental blocks of the physical Universe.

Let your imagination loose because it's as much a part of your consciousness as anything else. Right and wrong are judgement, noting more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Now I have to confess this 3D, 5D thing goes over my head. Tried to do a little reading about it yesterday (in-between painting the hall) and from the description, I could see a little of myself in both. But still not all that clear on what it is.

It occurred to me last night I wonder why spirit try so hard to give us this spiritual information / knowledge. We'll be over there soon enough. Why not give us this time on the earth plane without spiritual interference. I wonder if the point is to reach spiritual maturation on the earth/physical realm.

Patrycia
I'll give you what my Guide gave me when I was looking for a way to put it across. "It is encompassing." Think of the dimensions as colours of the rainbow, with each colour having its own frequency. Fifth-dimensional consciousness is the 'ability' to perceive five colours of the rainbow - which is kind of what you're doing. The first three are obvious - height, width, length. Time is a dimension, some say it doesn't exist but we have a perception of what we call time so to us it does, regardless of how we perceive it. All this third eye, synchronitiy, numbers... That's the fuzzy area where two colours blend into each other, you're a little 'above' the other four because you're tuning into Spirit-type stuff but you're not there quite yet because it doesn't feel as 'solid' as the other dimensions.

You could see a little of yourself in both, what does that tell you? Einstein said that genius is being able to hold two opposing concepts in your mind at the same time. The first four dimensions are a given, but the fifth is that you could encompass yourself being in two places at the same time - instead of dismissing one or the other. The majority of Spiritual people have cognitive dissonance or 'the lock on, lock out' principle where they lock onto something and lock the rest out, it's the easiest way to stop the dissonance waves in their heads. You didn't have that, with you there was this, that and both.

I don't know, you silly humans. We bust our chops to give you what you want and what do you do? You moan about it. Good grief! OK, if we're going to be over there soon enough then stop; cancel your forum membership, stop going to mediums and put all things Spiritual out of your mind. You can take away the Spiritual 'interference' if you like, you have free will after all.

Didn't think so.

You are the point.
__________________
"Take your legacy and understand what has gone before. Make a new tomorrow in Love, Light and Faith."
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Patrycia-Rose Patrycia-Rose is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: UK - South West
Posts: 411
  Patrycia-Rose's Avatar
Quote:
Some would say voices in the head is schizophrenia so be careful of who you talk to about what. It's actually more normal than many would admit to, and many more would if perhaps not for the stigma. It's all good signs that you're tuned in and connected though, and the words in your third eye instead of your mind should tell you something too.

Rest assured, I don't talk to anyone that I would not feel comfortable with. My antenna for spiritually minded people, or people that are open without judgement, is pretty spot on these days.

The bit in bold: not sure what you were thinking here; my third eye has always been strongest, my strongest chakra and sometimes when my mind is a little racy or chaotic, they can get a message through with words in my third eye, rather than risk is getting skewed by my own mind. Is this your line of thinking here?


Quote:
For some reason I feel the need to say that it would help your understanding to drop what you think of Christianity and focus solely on the 'message'. There's a lot of symbolism and wisdom in Christianity but the problem has been in it being usurped by certain people. If you forget that it'll make more sense and in many ways help your understanding. For instance, with the threes - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Father is Spirit, Son is the incarnation/physical and the Holy Ghost is consciousness. The trinity, the 'power of three' if you're into Paganism or the old TV series Charmed. Third eye. You, your Guides and what you gain from the interaction.

For some reason? I think maybe you're picking up my feeling that I detest all kinds of religion. Last year, when I started seeing the first gold symbol, which was the gold cross, it seriously worried me. I honestly thought I had some attachment which was having a joke at my expense. All the gold symbols stopped and then started again when I discovered the healing ability and the gold symbols suddenly made sense.

Also the number 3s I was incessantly receiving, when I eventually looked it up was linked to ascended masters working with me. Again, this was the healing. I'd already got the message that the cross was the highest form of protection for me and to call on it when I felt I needed protection from anything. I would ask and see the gold cross superimposed on an aura soma bottle, the colour of which would change accordingly. So it seemed logical to ask Ascended Master Jesus to assist in the healing and to protect me whilst I was doing it. I also asked him to help with my dowsing/sleep problem which worked a treat.

So I think you're right about treating the symbols as what they mean to me. I had a google after you mentioned paganism and crosses and anchors seemed to be used in all kinds of things, celtic, druidism etc, so I'd only associated the cross with Christianity because that's the only thing I knew from my school days.

Quote:
I'll give you what my Guide gave me when I was looking for a way to put it across. "It is encompassing." Think of the dimensions as colours of the rainbow, with each colour having its own frequency. Fifth-dimensional consciousness is the 'ability' to perceive five colours of the rainbow - which is kind of what you're doing. The first three are obvious - height, width, length. Time is a dimension, some say it doesn't exist but we have a perception of what we call time so to us it does, regardless of how we perceive it. All this third eye, synchronictiy, numbers... That's the fuzzy area where two colours blend into each other, you're a little 'above' the other four because you're tuning into Spirit-type stuff but you're not there quite yet because it doesn't feel as 'solid' as the other dimensions.


I still don't quite get it. I notice 3D and 5D seems to come up a lot on the twin flame thread. I'm not too concerned though. I have a very curious nature and sometimes I hear of a phrase/word and shelve it and maybe in a few months/years, something will take me back to it, sometimes not.
__________________
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. Bruce Lee.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 13-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Greenslade Greenslade is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,996
  Greenslade's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Rest assured, I don't talk to anyone that I would not feel comfortable with. My antenna for spiritually minded people, or people that are open without judgement, is pretty spot on these days.

The bit in bold: not sure what you were thinking here; my third eye has always been strongest, my strongest chakra and sometimes when my mind is a little racy or chaotic, they can get a message through with words in my third eye, rather than risk is getting skewed by my own mind. Is this your line of thinking here?
In short, it's all about YOU. All of what you're going through and the reasons you're going through it. I don't know if that'll give you any comfort or not but it's there anyway. You know you're not the same as 'all the rest' and I have no idea where that is going. "Just felt the the need." More later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
For some reason? I think maybe you're picking up my feeling that I detest all kinds of religion. Last year, when I started seeing the first gold symbol, which was the gold cross, it seriously worried me. I honestly thought I had some attachment which was having a joke at my expense. All the gold symbols stopped and then started again when I discovered the healing ability and the gold symbols suddenly made sense.

Also the number 3s I was incessantly receiving, when I eventually looked it up was linked to ascended masters working with me. Again, this was the healing. I'd already got the message that the cross was the highest form of protection for me and to call on it when I felt I needed protection from anything. I would ask and see the gold cross superimposed on an aura soma bottle, the colour of which would change accordingly. So it seemed logical to ask Ascended Master Jesus to assist in the healing and to protect me whilst I was doing it. I also asked him to help with my dowsing/sleep problem which worked a treat.

So I think you're right about treating the symbols as what they mean to me. I had a google after you mentioned paganism and crosses and anchors seemed to be used in all kinds of things, celtic, druidism etc, so I'd only associated the cross with Christianity because that's the only thing I knew from my school days.
Uuummm trying to put this across as simply as possible. I'm clairsentient and it's 'always on', although I'm never swamped, and with that some of what I've said is 'divine intervention'. I know you don't like religion because you told me in a previous thread, however... It's something you're familiar with and a good starting point for Spirit to 'latch onto' things that are deep within your psyche just the same. As is religion, regardless of how much you hate it. The best way to get some of this stuff through to you is to connect with what's familiar, the other thing is that some of it isn't actually religious but you think it is. Your gold cross isn't religious, it's symbolism belongs elsewhere. There are actually two symbols, the cross (more or a plus sign) and the gold. Being the highest protection for you is how you perceive it and I'm not saying that's wrong. What I am saying is that there's more, and it has nothing to do with religion.

The symbols don't just mean something to you, they ARE you - after a fashion. All religion is symbolism and a pointer to something greater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I still don't quite get it. I notice 3D and 5D seems to come up a lot on the twin flame thread. I'm not too concerned though. I have a very curious nature and sometimes I hear of a phrase/word and shelve it and maybe in a few months/years, something will take me back to it, sometimes not.
Where do your symbols come from? Your protection, healing, Ascended Masters, religion....? A realm beyond time and space perhaps? That's all 5D stuff and beyond.

By the way, the Golden Ones exist in the twelfth dimension.
__________________
"Take your legacy and understand what has gone before. Make a new tomorrow in Love, Light and Faith."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 14-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Patrycia-Rose Patrycia-Rose is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: UK - South West
Posts: 411
  Patrycia-Rose's Avatar
Quote:
=Greenslade. You know you're not the same as 'all the rest' and I have no idea where that is going.

I've known that from a very young age, reinforced by people frequently telling me! Also, tbh, I also don't know where this is going. I question whether this is healing or not. I've been advised by the clairaudient group that the healing system wasn't complete. I then had several days of my third eye being filled with vivid magenta which I was told is the magenta colour ray and the message the system is now complete. The first session I did after this triggered the intense heat during the night, so it obviously can do something. Also my feeling is the first 40 sessions were practising, getting the feeling, becoming accustomed to working with the symbols, understanding how it works, becoming accustomed to working Clairaudiently again.


I agree about the symbols. I feel a lot more relaxed about them now. I've been getting the star yesterday.

So with the 3D 5D, would a simple way of looking at it be 3D is the physical/ earth plane and 5D spirit plane?

Quote:
BY the way, the Golden Ones exist in the twelfth dimension
. Dare I ask?
__________________
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. Bruce Lee.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Greenslade Greenslade is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,996
  Greenslade's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I've known that from a very young age, reinforced by people frequently telling me! Also, tbh, I also don't know where this is going. I question whether this is healing or not. I've been advised by the clairaudient group that the healing system wasn't complete. I then had several days of my third eye being filled with vivid magenta which I was told is the magenta colour ray and the message the system is now complete. The first session I did after this triggered the intense heat during the night, so it obviously can do something. Also my feeling is the first 40 sessions were practising, getting the feeling, becoming accustomed to working with the symbols, understanding how it works, becoming accustomed to working Clairaudiently again.


I agree about the symbols. I feel a lot more relaxed about them now. I've been getting the star yesterday.

So with the 3D 5D, would a simple way of looking at it be 3D is the physical/ earth plane and 5D spirit plane?
You should check out "Old Souls", you'll probably find it interesting although watch out for the airy-fairy stuff.

Spirit often gives us what we need at the time in a way that fits our consciousness as it was then. That doesn't mean it's a falsehood though, it's more like telling a child that there's a man on the moon because it's a lovely inspiring thought, and celestial mechanics would blow their mind anyway. The other thing is how we perceive healing, which is sometimes very different to how doctors might depending on what's wrong, like a Chinese healer playing with our feet to heal our head. Whatever's happening it won't be harmful and it'll be for your greater good although it might not always seem that way.

My own experience is that there's always more to it, perhaps they don't tell us everything because the mind would start throwing its toys out of the pram. There's definitely an expansion of some kind going on with you, that much is obvious and chances are it's all connected. Often the best thing is to focus on the moment and forget the rest, that way expectation and second-guessing don't get under your feet.

It'll probably start flowing together a little better now and begin to make some sense but the chances are it'll feel very different to what it did before, so while you may be going through the same things you'll experience them very differently.

Pretty much, 5D and up is Spirit plane and how many dimensions there are depends on what you read. Some say it's infinite, mathematics can model ten but for me it's twelve. Very basically; 5-6d are astral planes, 6-10 are angelic/ascended masters and 11-12 are what we'd call gods - although they're not actually.

The star is a 5-cornered shape and we're talking 5 dimensions - which is what ascension is tapping into. We are also made of star-stuff, literally. Stars shine, radiate out, rays.... If you're becoming more comfortable with the symbols it means you're tuning into that higher consciousness, so I'll leave you to make the references.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Dare I ask?
I'm surprised you haven't had a visit, but it's also likely you perceive them differently. Generally, shining ones?
__________________
"Take your legacy and understand what has gone before. Make a new tomorrow in Love, Light and Faith."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 15-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Patrycia-Rose Patrycia-Rose is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: UK - South West
Posts: 411
  Patrycia-Rose's Avatar
Fascinating post, Greenslade, thank you so much.

Quote:
You should check out "Old Souls", you'll probably find it interesting although watch out for the airy-fairy stuff.

I'm aware of the term old soul. I googled and the first article that came up was this: https://lonerwolf.com/9-signs-youre-an-old-soul

I answered a Massive Yes to each question. The solitary loner, the love of wisdom, knowledge and truth, spiritually inclined from a young age, introspective, extremely sensitive and really not bothered with material things; as long as it's clean and functional that'll do me, definitely introverted (about 90% on the Myers Brigg) and more so the older I get. No fear of passing over whatsoever, in fact there is many a time when I think I'm ready to go now I've packed so much into life and I'm very aware of my dad, who's my hero and my Nan and cat who'll be over there. But ..... it would seem life isn't finished with me yet, so we'll continue on and see what happens.

Funnily enough, in my beloved aura soma, there is a bottle number 47 called The Old Soul Bottle which is Blue over Lemon and I see this bottle often. Also, in the first and only ever aura soma reading, I chose that bottle as one of the four bottles you choose from over 100.

https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ...oldsoul.h tml

Quote:
Spirit often gives us what we need at the time in a way that fits our consciousness as it was then
.

Yes, I agree with this. Also, being extremely sensitive, I need time to assimilate new experiences/information within the physical world too. This is the densest energy here in the physical world with all the energies around us and being independent and working full time, I need to get the balance right between the physical and spiritual and often one will help me cope with the other.


Quote:
There's definitely an expansion of some kind going on with you, that much is obvious and chances are it's all connected. Often the best thing is to focus on the moment and forget the rest, that way expectation and second-guessing don't get under your feet.

Yes, there's something going on definitely, since last June, where it's all heading I don't know, but I feel this is all happening anyway, there's no stopping it. Spirit have got an agenda and they're making me stick to it.


Quote:
It'll probably start flowing together a little better now and begin to make some sense but the chances are it'll feel very different to what it did before, so while you may be going through the same things you'll experience them very differently.

I'm getting you're into your clairsentient mode here as the healing energy, if that's what it is, does in fact feel different than it was before. Before the system was complete with the magenta, I could hold a session for an hour and the energy moving around my body was very lively. Now, it's done in about 20 minutes to half an hour and I really have to focus to feel it. I can definitely still feel it warm and tingly in my feet.

And I'm really happy as I've had the message to start using crystals. I used crystal healing years ago but stopped for some reason. I noticed when I use crystals, the healing energy starts up spontaneously in response. When I asked them this as I was curious as to whether the crystals were triggering the healing energy or if it was the other way around, they said "like attracts like", so they must be of similar energy. I've also had a surge of energy a couple of times when I've felt a strong emotional, positive response to music. It's all rather fascinating really.


Quote:
The star is a 5-cornered shape and we're talking 5 dimensions - which is what ascension is tapping into.

Ah yes, when you point it out, it seems clear.

Quote:
I'm surprised you haven't had a visit, but it's also likely you perceive them differently. Generally, shining ones.

Maybe they're the flashes of blue light I get frequently, although medium told me that's the angelic realm. He also told me I'd be seeing white light at some point. I have seen my passed cat twice and a couple of spirit people before (one in my lounge) so whilst that's only happened a couple of times, I'm obviously able to see spirit beings.

Thank you Greenslade for the conversation, you're helping me to make sense of this journey, as it does seem odd at times. I'm comfortable with all the things individually, like the feeling of the energy in my body (as it feels the same as all the cranio sacral therapy sessions I had), the clairaudient group, the crystals, the colours, even becoming accustomed to the symbols. The bit that's odd is what does it mean, combining it all together? That's where the mystery lies.

Patrycia
__________________
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. Bruce Lee.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums