Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Michel H Michel H is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icrics
Doesn't sound nice

How you see, these tests helps you? Do you hear, feel or see telepathically us when we are doing your tests? Have you got some good proofs about these speaking people you hear? Do you know, what they look like or can you talk to them back?

I have had telepathic experienses from the childhood. I have seen, felt and heard at the same time often. I have sometimes encountered negative entities, but I have never experienced so hostile voices or entities, what you are facing. Nowadays I have managed to protect myself mentally and physically by training a lot about protection and it helps to deal many negative persons in real live and spirits/etc too. But I bet, you have already tried many ways to protect yourself.

I hope you will find a way to resolve your issue.
Quote:
How you see, these tests helps you?
Because they may confirm my theory, which says that I am a "telepathic person", who involuntarily projects his thoughts in the whole world. One other thing I am thinking of doing is traveling in the world (after some new consultation of medic(s)), and see if there is any change in these mysterious, "torturing" (female) voices, which, in my opinion, would seem to originate from my country (Belgium, they don't have a Thai accent ...). That could provide some good evidence too.
Quote:
Do you know, what they look like or can you talk to them back?
I don't know what they look like, I don't see them, but I can talk back to them, and I often do.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Icrics Icrics is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 43
  Icrics's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel H
Because they may confirm my theory, which says that I am a "telepathic person", who involuntarily projects his thoughts in the whole world. One other thing I am thinking of doing is traveling in the world (after some new consultation of medic(s)), and see if there is any change in these mysterious, "torturing" (female) voices, which, in my opinion, would seem to originate from my country (Belgium, they don't have a Thai accent ...). That could provide some good evidence too.

I don't know what they look like, I don't see them, but I can talk back to them, and I often do.

I was asking my guides to give you some suggestion, what you could try. A little later I got a one idea. Have you tried to act like a little kid ever when those voices starts? Those little cute *******s newer obey, when they need to. They just laugh and feel full of joy when you try to command them and they do things opposite way. You get frustrated, angry or would want to be somewhere else than commanding right now those laughing little terrorists. You surely understand what I mean . You have a free will to ignore to listen to voices, play your own games and do the opposite funny things...fun music, dancing, what ever. May work or not, but maybe this could raise your positive vibration and I have heard, positive vibration doesn't draw negative entities so well. This would be like reprogramming your mind to think positive and happy things.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Michel H Michel H is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icrics
I was asking my guides to give you some suggestion, what you could try. A little later I got a one idea. Have you tried to act like a little kid ever when those voices starts? Those little cute *******s newer obey, when they need to. They just laugh and feel full of joy when you try to command them and they do things opposite way. You get frustrated, angry or would want to be somewhere else than commanding right now those laughing little terrorists. You surely understand what I mean . You have a free will to ignore to listen to voices, play your own games and do the opposite funny things...fun music, dancing, what ever. May work or not, but maybe this could raise your positive vibration and I have heard, positive vibration doesn't draw negative entities so well. This would be like reprogramming your mind to think positive and happy things.
Quote:
Those little cute *******s newer obey, when they need to.
Hmm, you probably meant:
"Those little cute (kid)*******s never obey, when they need to."
I had some trouble understanding you, but I think I have understood what you mean now.
The voices I hear are very scary, and are difficult to simply ignore. They can convey an impression of threat and aggressivity, beyond the words. They sometimes get "support" from neighbors, who make (sometimes, not always) (extremely) violent noises, apparently to try to "break" me. I am also, from time to time, attacked by car drivers nearby, who react to my thoughts, and to what I say privately. Also, they use real violent events seemingly correlated with my thoughts occurring anywhere in the world, as an argument, to try to push me to self-destruction. In addition, being a very isolated person, I am more fragile and vulnerable to these voices. But, there are sometimes various people who help me too. One of the things that I try to do, and which is not really childish, is to study world events and to try to provide some modest advice, in order to try to counter the argument that "I kill people". I don't think I have really much choice.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-08-2017, 05:55 AM
Icrics Icrics is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 43
  Icrics's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel H
Hmm, you probably meant:
"Those little cute (kid)*******s never obey, when they need to."
I had some trouble understanding you, but I think I have understood what you mean now.
The voices I hear are very scary, and are difficult to simply ignore. They can convey an impression of threat and aggressivity, beyond the words. They sometimes get "support" from neighbors, who make (sometimes, not always) (extremely) violent noises, apparently to try to "break" me. I am also, from time to time, attacked by car drivers nearby, who react to my thoughts, and to what I say privately. Also, they use real violent events seemingly correlated with my thoughts occurring anywhere in the world, as an argument, to try to push me to self-destruction. In addition, being a very isolated person, I am more fragile and vulnerable to these voices. But, there are sometimes various people who help me too. One of the things that I try to do, and which is not really childish, is to study world events and to try to provide some modest advice, in order to try to counter the argument that "I kill people". I don't think I have really much choice.

Sorry my english skills. I try my best

Your story have same elements, what I experienced very many years very often. I was encountering aggressive drivers or other odd almost accident events almost every driving session. I had a bad luck ever time I was doing something, I felt like some negative forces prevented me to do any fun things in my life. When I was walking and I didn't see cars on the driveway, I was ready to go to crosswalk, but just before crosswalk one car appeared from the both directions and they drove front of me at the same time. I started to call later those events as 'holy trinities'. I injured my back and it bring me more problems. I saw negative thinking people around me. I was also isolated and fragile like you. Nobody believed me when I tried to tell about my events until I met my wife and she experienced, what I experienced.

Sometimes, I was also seeing self destruction events and felt mentally 'i kill mysef'. I still felt power of love, joy and strength in my chest and I knew those negative things are not my ideas somehow. I studied a lot about paranormal and all other possibilities.

Eventually three years ago I moved to live to another city and everything changed and events dissapeared and I started to feel free. Then I was ready see my fears, asked to meet my spirit guide and experienced this so called spiritual enlightenment. Now I know sources of the negativity, and I recognize a people from my past who carries a lot of pains and self destruction feelings. It is like seeing through them, but I don't draw into me those bad feelings, ideas and visions.

You really go through rough times and I pray for you all the best.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-08-2017, 09:01 AM
Sublime Sublime is offline
Seeker
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 41
 
Hi

I love these but sadly i am to late!!!!

Should do another one, looking forward to the next one.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums