Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Seeker

Twin Flame won't leave me alone??

I have this issue where my tf won't leave me alone even when I tell him to go away telepathically, we're not together and I no longer have any contact with him physically which is of his own choosing and I respect that. I haven't seen him since 2012 and he ignored me for several years prior before getting into a relationship. Now I respect his decisions, and have been focusing on my own personal growth but his soul won't leave me alone!!!!

I hear him talking to me (his soul or an aspect of him) calling me "Hun" and when I tell him "Go away, I'm trying to focus on myself" he says "No" and then says "I'm not going anywhere". I even envison myself pushing him away to which he grabs my arms and looks me in the eyes telling me "I love you and I'm not going anywhere".

Sometimes when I'm feeling down and depressed and think about ending it or think off moving to another country I can hear his voice shout "NO!!" In a panic and then I see him in a vision staring at me in pain which a lot of black energy surrounding him.

He always says telepathically "I need you!"

Throughout all this I feel the pain deep within my heart not from me but from him and I just think if he doesn't care about me physically then why is his soul bothering me?!

I just can't stand the involuntary magnet my heart feels towards him I always feel suffocated because it's like he doesn't want me to go anywhere and that his soul will follow me no matter where I go.

I can feel him angrily watching me now as I type this it's
scary.

It's like he wants our relationship to continue in the spiritual but I'm like you're with your gf in the physical? You can't have both! I honestly feel sorry for her but he keeps coming to me.

Like when he does come to me and his gf is in the same dream he ignores her and focuses on me which makes me feel sorry for the poor girl.

He always reaches towards my heart chakra and puts his hands through it igniting feelings of love within me and tells me when I question him about his gf "I don't love her, I love you!" Which confuses me because they seem happy judging on the pictures of them together, so why doesn't he leave me alone?
Old 20-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Master
Alright.

There are many different possibilities to what you are experiencing here. It is not necessarily a Twinflame what you are hearing.

I come from no place of judgement here as I have heard similar things.

I love you. Really I do. Hi sweetheart.

Have you ever heard of entity or spirit attachments?

Honestly here I have not in my knowledge experienced telepathy with a Twinflame, but I am assuming here if thoughts or voices come to you which indeed are human- they'd be quite able to say things that sound human, that sound reasonable and rational, and perhaps be able to answer questions.

I say this because I hear the opposite as well all the- You're arrogant- Demon, I'm a Navajo devil, mullarky.

It sounds to me either the imagination- or entity attachments.

The thin that makes the most sense in your post is where you say when you feel depressed enough to end it (you shouldn't) and you Hear No!

That makes sense.

Iv'e heard that too.

I am just not entirely sure if this is exactly twinflame related.

But, if you want this- Tf- or whatever it could be (I am not saying telepathy between tf's is impossible) to leave you alone. Ignore it. Completely, continue living your life, and doing what you enjoy. If it pops up pay it no mind.

You are in control of your life, not your tf or anyone else.

Try not to let it bother you. Be happy!

I apologize I do not mean for my post to sound dis-believing, but I have dealt with the same thing. Even hearing things in the voice of those I literally know, and it isn't them.

You can even go the brave way and outright ask him. Ask him if he has been sending you any telepathic messages. Chances are he is going to give you a funny look and tell you no. He is with someone and happy.

I do not say this to sound hateful at all, just the opposite, am merely offering some helpful advice. I know. I've been there. And I have had the courage to endure the funny look and simply ask someone to hear them say No.

And I am glad I did. Because I was told the truth. Either yes or no by going to where you may think the source is (your tf) and asking you are going to get the absolute truth.

Blessings.
Old 20-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Experiencer

I would talk to a psychic or two. Real ones. Dont bring it up. Just see if it comes up. I had an ex...not a twin but some type of karmic soulmate harrass and occupy my dream space. He was a narcisstist and an energy vampire and I didn't realize he was still draining me from the connection. I think if you consult with some real psychics they will tell you if it's your imagination or not...
Old 25-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

negative energies

Hi,

I've been having a similar experience and it became so intense that the energies were communicating constantly with no breaks at all.

I am just beginning to bounce back from the negative effects this caused over a long period of time, but really glad to be getting a sigh of relief.

The energies also did not want me to post or reach out (and actually deleted it when I wrote a response last night). In the past, I tried to respect it, trusting the advice that you don't want to spread negativity about your twin flame on the internet and also in an effort to respect his privacy. On the other hand, the darkness just can't thrive in the wide open.

I was told at the beginning of this (ridiculous!) journey that I would be asked to stay "in the middle" with my opinion about what was unfolding, that I would need to allow it to unfold. There were swings from the left to right side, but overall it stayed in the middle, unknown. I honestly kept myself open to seeing pure truth and I was still confused. Now it looks like some extreme negativity has been at work.

The amount of masking as good energies and the resources used were baffling. I'd be glad to message or email privately with anyone who has advice as I'm beginning to untangle things that remained mysterious until recently. I'm glad to share with anyone what's been helping me lately.

Old 26-07-2017, 01:51 AM
Ascender

Hi, I just wanted to comment to let you know that I experience this also. I'm only 3 weeks into separation, and I decided to purposely not engage with him telepathically or send him any emotional support. Since then I have experienced that pull as well, the other day it was really bad, with him pushing for the connection for hours. The push got pretty intense, but I kept my walls up and haven't let him in.
I'm afraid I don't have any advice but I wanted to let you know that I get it because I also get that for someone reading it it sounds like imagination. I get why it would, I also have had too many things confirmed that I was sensing and hearing for the past year that I had no physical proof were happening, until recently. Now I have had way too much confirmed to doubt it anymore.
I don't know about the voices, I don't hear his voice, but sense his energy. I did hear an entity speak in my daughters voice, this was followed by something sending my body into convulsions. Since January I've been in the dark night of the soul and lots of stuff has happened that felt like one attack after another.
I wouldn't worry about outward appearances, those have proven to me to not be trustworthy.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Master
what i have learnt throughout my tf journey is ....that his soul is mine and mine is his . they are our mirrors . ... u say ...I hear him talking to me (his soul or an aspect of him) calling me "Hun" and when I tell him "Go away, I'm trying to focus on myself" he says "No" and then says "I'm not going anywhere". I even envison myself pushing him away to which he grabs my arms and looks me in the eyes telling me "I love you and I'm not going anywhere"............... my twin is the same . is soul haunts me . but why ?? i realised with my twin .... by looking thro the mirror . i see its my soul that is haunted . that my own inner child only wants unconditional love . to be truly loved truly love them . . and when we love our twins it is infinite there is no limits . that love is the ultimate love . we love so many in a lifetime . but there is always that 1 who takes you to that magical place . when u see his sadness and feel his pain . love yourself . because he is showing you something about yourself that you need to love . ive phsyicaly in this world let go of my twin . and am now with another twin , both men i love equally in different ways . one on an earth plane and one on a spiritual level .i know there is no seperation and that he is part of that world i live . but i also live in an earth world and there is nothing to learn from him being phsyicaly in my life . execept for ego . and obstacles and challenges . instead its helped me to understand my next lifetime .. the lifetime i choose t live now . with my new husband and my children . the past has gone but we carry them with us . and that love is there to draw from whenevr we need it . just keep changing your perspective and see what works for u .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 02-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Maybe you should explore that maybe he's ready to stop running, and maybe try to connect with him telepathically or astrally?
Old 07-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Newbie ;)

My twin flame’s spirit does the same thing. Whenever I tell him to go away he’ll say “no” and proceed to wrap his arms around me. Don’t worry, you’re not crazy or alone lol.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Lorelyen

With sincerity, people should remind themselves that we are all individually responsible for our emotions, our being and what we let into our lives.

I honestly hope I'm not offending here but it isn't that he won't leave you alone it's that you won't stop him getting at you. All right, for most people who come out with statements like your o/p they're fairly early on their spiritual path so may find it difficult. You really do seem to be wasting emotional energies on this. Since you haven't been in contact since 2012 then how come he still needs you? If he's grown at all even on the mundane he'll be a different person now anyway. Or is it that deep down you still need him?

So I suppose there's only one way to find out. Next time you feel a pang work out some way to contact him - phone? messenger? letter? - forget telepathy. Sometimes it's difficult to work out what's a real telepathic message and just something we're imagining. Obviously as the relationship is/was discomforting you'd have to be circumspect but it's the only way.

Should you want shot of him, there are ways - a few have been suggested among topics on this part of the forum but if you're expected to pay money for them there are things you can do for yourself.

Wishing you the best sorting it out.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Suspended

another thought that crops up here is that maybe he isnt even aware of what a twin flame IS.does he even know those words?https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
i would send him this link if you are in direct communication and ask him to leave you alone for a bit so you can work on yourself.as he needs to work on himself.if you guys truly are twin flame then it will come back together when the time is right.guaranteed.