Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Seeker
Queen of Swords is my card of the day. I have difficulty with court cards, even after 30 years of reading tarot! This card indicates a stern, feminine presence in my life today (my girlfriend? lol). Pensiveness, stoicism, and intellect come to mind. It fits the mood I have today. The weather is dreary and I don't have much energy. But there is the feeling that I have things to accomplish, nevertheless.
Old 08-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
King of Pentacles ~ Blessed Sight

Time to get to work on those ideas. Moving away from difficulties and seeing the bigger picture.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Seeker
Page of Cups... Taking on-line classes for the remainder of the day.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Master
Creativity:

It goes well with the dream that I had last night. Well to be accurate, I'm referring to the first of three dreams ~ I can only remember the first two. Better get busy
Old 09-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Seeker
5 of Cups. I know I should be looking at the good but I can only see the bad today. Is it the weather? Feeling sorry for myself??? It's difficult to care.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Experiencer
Well, with all the contemplation on The Warrior expression of me, this friend is most welcome...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_1rsz_20171111_014414.jpg (186.4 KB, 5 views)

If you want to follow my story http://iamanangeleu.blogspot.se/
Old 11-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Seeker
King of Wands... The illusion of control. But in the KoW's case this alluded feat is apparent to everyone else, not just to him ;) The phrase "fake it till you make it" applies.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:21 AM
Administrator

The Fool: From the Wild Unknown. I have to say this is not the easiest deck to pick and play after a long break from tarot ( struggling lol). Alright, The Fool has showed up a few times tonight. I see this as Possibilities and choices are not limited to me at this given time. I have been inspired immensely this past month so my state of mind has changed, got some new dreams/inspirations to work with....

To add, I'am always down for a new adventure. :P
Old 12-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Master

8 of Gardens(and Uruz)

Think I need to pay attention to the details if I am hoping for a productive day, Uruz suggests that I shouldn't underestimate what I can achieve if I persevere.

I don't sugar coat things, I'm not Willy Wonka

Please respect that I do not respond to reading requests via PM.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:46 AM
Administrator
Lovely cards, PM! Been enjoying seeing them.

Seven of Pentacles (Reverse): Echoes Tealily's famous phrase, "you give chump change... you get chump change". A good time this week to examine and assess what is working in alignment with me, and what is not. Of course, nothing that can't be fixed, changed, improved, enhanced......disposed.

O_O