Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-10-2017, 02:53 AM
Administrator

Journey Appreciating the unconventional journey/life style and although it can get lonely, I'm riding on my souls calling, so let's make it a good one.

Gypsy life

Last edited by Clover : 03-10-2017 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Master
Blessed Sight ~ popped up again :)

It's about life lessons, seeing the bigger picture, and balance. Going with the crystal recommendation today...

... also Goshenite, which is pictured.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Guide

King of swords

Sharpening reasoning and discerning abilities, understanding the intelligence and astuteness of higher wisdom.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Ascender
Wow. Some gorgeous cards being posted!

6 of Wands (Rider Waite).

Feeling more confident to actually achieve today. Having some success through being more self-assured and positive, and having support of others to spur me on.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Master
Eight of Swords (reversed)

Moving beyond your fears ~ things that may have held you back. The cord for my pendant has just snapped, so I'm using my silver chain (which I thought was too bright) and switching to a stone for transformation.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Master

Today's card of the day: Ace of Wands. Just doing it!

Tomorrow's card of the day: (drawing in advance so I can meditate on it tomorrow)
9 of Coins rev
This card is saying "oops, too busy to talk to you or deal with your s--- today, toodles".
Old 05-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Administrator

The cauldron
: Lovely meditation session today, The Tao and I are in utter accord, reminding me that the process of growth and expansion is a never ending journey, henceforth, stay in touch with your inner truth, inner alchemy/light.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Ascender
Knight of Wands: Charging through the day, betting heaps of stuff done. Possibly even a visitor, yay!

Actually this could be my son coming today (he is sooooo much the Knight of Wands) to help get some stuff done for me.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Master

Today: Ace of Coins rev - There's a "hang on, hang on" vibe associated with this card. It's about trying to get everything into place, move it into the right position. It's like the seedlings which have to sprout first underground and rotate slightly before they're ready to push up through the earth and grow upwards for real. This card says - "preparation"

Tomorrow: 10 of Wands rev - LOL, this is the card of not willing to deal with s---. Not trying particularly hard, and most definitely not doing more than required. There could be a "try to leave on time" message in there too, as I'm having dinner with friends tomorrow night :)
Old 08-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Six of cups: Supporting friendships & family members. Much planing & events up ahead. Always fun to use the zombie tarot.