Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-07-2017, 06:25 PM
kralaro kralaro is offline
Guide
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 658
 
Can any1 channel God for answer to my question?

I've a religious question. Can anyone here please channel God's answer to my question? I think God already knows my question. By "God" i mean the supreme controller.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-07-2017, 07:32 PM
awareness awareness is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 392
  awareness's Avatar
God:

"Yes, my son, I have heard your question. Yes, buy those green socks you've been wanting! They would look so fab with your white skirt. Goodbye."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-07-2017, 07:44 PM
kralaro kralaro is offline
Guide
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 658
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
God:

"Yes, my son, I have heard your question. Yes, buy those green socks you've been wanting! They would look so fab with your white skirt. Goodbye."
Thanks a lot for trying :) but that wasn't my question.

Anyone who can channel God (or a high being/deity) can try please?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24-07-2017, 04:07 AM
awareness awareness is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 392
  awareness's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Thanks a lot for trying :) but that wasn't my question.

Anyone who can channel God (or a high being/deity) can try please?

Hi kralaro. You may wish to develop a healthy sense of humor.

My friend, you are obviously trying to test people here, which is ridiculous and childish. No one is here to read your mind. This is not what channeling is about.

You are basically demanding that God must speak through someone and read your mind, which is an arrogant attitude and makes absolutely no sense. Even if someone did this for you, it would not make you happy. Your request made no logical sense at all.

God wants you to simply choose to find happiness in yourself, in the simple everyday miracles of your life, not chase childish dreams like demanding that God must read your mind through a channeler.

I suggest that you let go of your narrow-mindedness and open your mind to the messages from God that you already receive, but which you usually ignore, such as a beautiful morning sky, which is also a message from God. The laughter of a child is also a message from God. The love within you, and the love that is shared in relationships with others is also a message from God.

Learn to channel your own inner guidance for yourself. God is WITHIN you. That, right there, what I just typed in green, is one of the best channeled messages you will ever receive, period.

Open up your heart and mind. See God in everything and everyone. See God in you. Peace.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24-07-2017, 04:51 AM
alcyone alcyone is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ♡♡♡♡
Posts: 1,029
  alcyone's Avatar
I'll give it a try for you

"Were all in this together, and some day we'll bring in Heaven to this life and on this earth.

God is the all powerful force; he is bigger, vaster, and greater than any of us can imagine, though we sense that.

Be a good person, live for other people, be true, be kind to every living thing and face you meet, trust the life that is given to you, and have faith in your beautiful dreams.

This is your life. Always will be. "
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24-07-2017, 05:52 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 5,935
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Hi kralaro. You may wish to develop a healthy sense of humor.

My friend, you are obviously trying to test people here, which is ridiculous and childish. No one is here to read your mind. This is not what channeling is about.

You are basically demanding that God must speak through someone and read your mind, which is an arrogant attitude and makes absolutely no sense. Even if someone did this for you, it would not make you happy. Your request made no logical sense at all.

God wants you to simply choose to find happiness in yourself, in the simple everyday miracles of your life, not chase childish dreams like demanding that God must read your mind through a channeler.

I suggest that you let go of your narrow-mindedness and open your mind to the messages from God that you already receive, but which you usually ignore, such as a beautiful morning sky, which is also a message from God. The laughter of a child is also a message from God. The love within you, and the love that is shared in relationships with others is also a message from God.

Learn to channel your own inner guidance for yourself. God is WITHIN you. That, right there, what I just typed in green, is one of the best channeled messages you will ever receive, period.

Open up your heart and mind. See God in everything and everyone. See God in you. Peace.
Do you know how many times I have told kralaro this? dozens!

He has asked me to get Shiva to guess what code he has written down a few times...Shiva just laughs and says "I'm not gonna tell, because I neither want or need him to believe that I talk to you".

Do you think it's any skin off my nose if kralaro (or anybody else for that matter) believes that something isn't happening when it is? As if belief is gonna stop it?

Ever since I have joined up here and ever since kralaro has been asking me to prove things, I have been trying to get him to drop his mind into his heart...to feel what it is like to speak from and exist in that love...from the awareness of love.

We have had a lot of talks via PM also and there's one thing I have found out, a rather sad thing - kralaro's heart is like Fort Knox and his mind keeps it that way, all in the name of 'logic' and 'scientific skepticism' and yet he still asks the question; 'why can't I speak to God myself?' and I'm like "well..hurr...durr".

This was driven home in a post he made the other day about enlightenment:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...91&postcount=7

He doesn't believe anything we tell him and yet he still has the hide to ask when he should have given up already.

I've tried to open my heart fully to him...to share what I feel inside...my love for Shiva and try to open his heart this way, through shaktipat...yeah, all of that gets "return to sender; address unknown".

The guy is just a hair breadth away from making it onto my ignore list, but for some reason I feel totally sorry for him, so I still continue with this stupid folly.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-07-2017, 10:01 AM
BlackHoleSun BlackHoleSun is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 62
  BlackHoleSun's Avatar
Yeah so first off, if someone asked me to prove I existed by performing parlor tricks for them, I'd tell them to F off and eat a bag of phalluses. .... actually wait I have done that because people have asked me for proof that I can do magic, lol.

Second, honey, trust me, you are not even remotely ready for the kind of proof you think you want. Nobody ever is when it comes to this stuff. I know I wasn't when I got it, and others I've known weren't when they got their proof, and I can't count the number of friends I've lost when they got proof from me and couldn't look me in the eye anymore. It's all fun and games until you're pooing your pants at the sight of something you were not at all prepared for, lol. If you keep demanding the audience of a god, don't be surprised if the answer feels like getting struck by lightning and you walk away having seen what cannot be unseen and spend the rest of your life drinking to take the edge off or something, lol. Seen it happen before. It's why I'm a grumpy, surly b these days about my work sometimes, even though I'm a healer and lightwarrior at heart. It's not fun getting proof. It culminated in a Call to action for me and a lifetime of hard and thankless work in a world where most everybody else believes you and everything you do don't even exist.

But you don't care, I'm only saying this 'cause I feel like it.

So you do you, it's not really my business. Maybe someday you'll knock down that door and a god will answer you. Maybe you'll get a Call to action and start doing some neat stuff to make the world a little less ****** (if you resist the urge to get all power hungry/egocrazy with your newfound Call), lord knows I hear we're always short staffed, lol.

Until then, please forgive this grumpy ol' b for chuckling a bit 'cause she's heard it too many times...I am definitely still on an ongoing journey, it's been quite a ride thus far.

May we all wake up and look in the mirror and see the god in the black and the twinkles of our eyes, the sparkling black hole sun carving whole worlds with every moment of Observation.
__________________
Modern Shaman. Sorceress. Energy worker. Astral, out-of-body, dream traveler. Truth-seeker. Reality augmenter. Spirit worker. Ethereal warrior. Shapeshifter. Middle Path walker. That crazy woman with all the wild stories. Proud flyer of the Freak banner.

See you on the flipside, baby.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 5,935
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Can't help it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 24-07-2017, 01:13 PM
awareness awareness is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 392
  awareness's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Do you know how many times I have told kralaro this? dozens!

He has asked me to get Shiva to guess what code he has written down a few times...Shiva just laughs and says "I'm not gonna tell, because I neither want or need him to believe that I talk to you".

Do you think it's any skin off my nose if kralaro (or anybody else for that matter) believes that something isn't happening when it is? As if belief is gonna stop it?

Ever since I have joined up here and ever since kralaro has been asking me to prove things, I have been trying to get him to drop his mind into his heart...to feel what it is like to speak from and exist in that love...from the awareness of love.

We have had a lot of talks via PM also and there's one thing I have found out, a rather sad thing - kralaro's heart is like Fort Knox and his mind keeps it that way, all in the name of 'logic' and 'scientific skepticism' and yet he still asks the question; 'why can't I speak to God myself?' and I'm like "well..hurr...durr".

This was driven home in a post he made the other day about enlightenment:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...91&postcount=7

He doesn't believe anything we tell him and yet he still has the hide to ask when he should have given up already.

I've tried to open my heart fully to him...to share what I feel inside...my love for Shiva and try to open his heart this way, through shaktipat...yeah, all of that gets "return to sender; address unknown".

The guy is just a hair breadth away from making it onto my ignore list, but for some reason I feel totally sorry for him, so I still continue with this stupid folly.

Indeed, I believe you, Necromancer. Great to see you again, sister.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 24-07-2017, 01:16 PM
awareness awareness is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 392
  awareness's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun
Yeah so first off, if someone asked me to prove I existed by performing parlor tricks for them, I'd tell them to F off and eat a bag of phalluses. .... actually wait I have done that because people have asked me for proof that I can do magic, lol.

Second, honey, trust me, you are not even remotely ready for the kind of proof you think you want. Nobody ever is when it comes to this stuff. I know I wasn't when I got it, and others I've known weren't when they got their proof, and I can't count the number of friends I've lost when they got proof from me and couldn't look me in the eye anymore. It's all fun and games until you're pooing your pants at the sight of something you were not at all prepared for, lol. If you keep demanding the audience of a god, don't be surprised if the answer feels like getting struck by lightning and you walk away having seen what cannot be unseen and spend the rest of your life drinking to take the edge off or something, lol. Seen it happen before. It's why I'm a grumpy, surly b these days about my work sometimes, even though I'm a healer and lightwarrior at heart. It's not fun getting proof. It culminated in a Call to action for me and a lifetime of hard and thankless work in a world where most everybody else believes you and everything you do don't even exist.

But you don't care, I'm only saying this 'cause I feel like it.

So you do you, it's not really my business. Maybe someday you'll knock down that door and a god will answer you. Maybe you'll get a Call to action and start doing some neat stuff to make the world a little less ****** (if you resist the urge to get all power hungry/egocrazy with your newfound Call), lord knows I hear we're always short staffed, lol.

Until then, please forgive this grumpy ol' b for chuckling a bit 'cause she's heard it too many times...I am definitely still on an ongoing journey, it's been quite a ride thus far.

May we all wake up and look in the mirror and see the god in the black and the twinkles of our eyes, the sparkling black hole sun carving whole worlds with every moment of Observation.

Hello BlackHoleSun,

I love your sense of humor, sister, it is full of wit and wisdom. I'll see you on the flip side of the black hole.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums