Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Ascender
Relations Between Species

I've been noticing as I work with various people from other planets that their perception of humans and vice versa is manifested by physical attributes. Here's some examples.

If grey people are to meet humans usually there is a dynamic going on of mistrust between the two species. As humans we generally will perceive a grey person as being unknowable, deep and fearful, and advanced mentally. For a grey person looking at a human (I've seen through the eyes of one) humans are viewed as evil, something to fear and be very cautious of, and not nearly as aware of themselves. This is manifested physically!

Humans have hair. This is a unconscious thing that grows on our head and we love it. To a grey person hair means "I'm not fully alive here but I'm great with that." Also the eyes are significantly smaller so the seat to soul has a weaker link in general so less caring and loving actions are expected. Honestly, when I see through the eyes of a grey person looking at a human, no matter how attractive the person is to another human, the predominant feature that stands out is like this evil brooding thing that is like lower vibrational and something to be highly cautious of. Also of interest...grey people DO NOT like to touch human hair. In general they just don't like it at all.

Relationships between the two races in general will likely be one of great mistrust and fear between the two planetary consciousnesses. However, there is a dynamic that is its saving grace. The idea that the grey people may want to bestow life giving treatment to the planet because humans don't know what they are doing and is out of compassion. Humans though will likely still be mistrusting and fearful of the grey people unless every action made by a grey person towards a human is of the highest compassion and is fully open/honest and humans exercise restraint in violence in action and thought towards them as much as possible. Though there is a natural human-to-grey planetary layer effect the relationship between the two races, much like between two human souls, can be positive and fruitful for both parties if the interplanetary relationships are honest, forthcoming, and caring.

Recommendations For Any Contact In the Future to Our Planetary Consciousness -- Really, seriously. Use monks that are highly trained in mental control and acceptance with shaved heads. That would really help a lot. :)

What do you all think about this idea?
Old 01-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Master
Is there a possibility that the two could be sexually involved in your opinion or experience?
Old 01-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Ascender
I haven't experienced it but I believe it's possible in a spiritual sense. Though I'm not 100% sure if there are protocols followed or anything.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Deactivated Account
If they exist and what you say is true, I find it a bit hypocritical for them to call the human race evil. Yes we may be evil, but what about them? Apparently they are the ones who abduct and perform Dr. Mengele kind of experimentation on us. So who's the bigger evil here? Also, weren't they biological androids created by the reptile men to serve them? I honestly don't know anymore with all those stories about aliens...
Old 02-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
I haven't experienced it but I believe it's possible in a spiritual sense. Though I'm not 100% sure if there are protocols followed or anything.

Thanks for the response. It appears like all beings are sexual and there interdimentional relationships taking place a bit more common than we think.