Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

May I ask, how lovely can you neil be? How Godly you can be? Your hypocrisy is not less than fox-acting trick. Do you have an acute sense of sight on vital importance or just diametrically opposed to me? Or can you try "a grasp of mundane affairs is genuine knowledge"? Or you're just a false-positivism? Or one who swallow "incidents" without digesting it. Or you're just boastful in speech?
----------------------------------
From me.

Once again jeremy I do not have a belief in your unloving rhetoric.

And I do not have a concern for myself and my well being in this universe, in regards to your beliefs....

or a desperate need to have myself known as an awesome being....as I am comfortable in my own ("self way of, loving being")

I only find it necessary at times to respond to your posts, just as many others do on this forum......
.....to give other members a different way of looking at this universe.

And if that rubs you the wrong way, well that is your issue not mine.[/quote]

%%%%%%%%%

You respond to my post is welcomed but your every post is calling me "unloving". And put a big unloving hat on my head to show others how unloving I'm?

But to yourself, you put a "crown of awesome well being" on your own head. That's self esteem or intoxication or obsesses. What's true? It's surely indication of yourself as nothingness or emptiness.

You don't know anything just to preach the summerland. In the universe there's no tree, no water, no season, nothing you can find there except bust, rock, no water, mountains, hills and .........so what's summerland for? It's for picnic or holiday? As if there's beaches and sandy shore and beautiful scenery.... No , nothing that you can expect here. But it's a place to train our sentiment and farther our living. So what can you know about heaven?
Old 28-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote jeremy.

You don't know anything just to preach the summerland. In the universe there's no tree, no water, no season, nothing you can find there except bust, rock, no water, mountains, hills and .........so what's summerland for? It's for picnic or holiday? As if there's beaches and sandy shore and beautiful scenery.... No , nothing that you can expect here. But it's a place to train our sentiment and farther our living. So what can you know about heaven?[/quote]

Jeremy......
I can understand you saying the above. Because you live continuously in your spiritual astral haven, that has miraculously been designed specifically for yourself.

With your 50 million gods...and your cupid sons and your horse goddess wife and a few others.... that you have told us about, on a number of occasions.

But jeremy you will never dicover anything else.

Now Jeremy. ..

......if you were to not allow, who ever it is that takes you out of your physical body, whenever you nod off to sleep, and instead fight those ones, that do take you out of body, and who then place you into your, astral spiritual haven scenarios...and who then tell you to kill and destroy for them.

You might then find that you can then seek out the one and only, true creators, real and very abundant, perpetual summerland, of only ever love, and never ever any killing or destruction.

So dear jeremy....god/creator, created the many millions of galaxies and the enormous wonderousness of it all for us while we live for but a very short time on this planet.

So do you think that when we find ourselves drifting away from our earthly physical form, when the silver energetic cord is severed, that god would not have another all abundant Wonderland ready for us to reside in with wondrously beautiful landscapes....I think not jeremy...I know that our heavenly father has it all sorted before he set about forming the "soul being" known as "man kind".

So once again jeremy. ...
.you can fool around in your astral spiritual safe haven, or you can fight being led there each and every time.
And you can explore the further reaches of our universe in search of what has been created and set in pay for one and all.

Your choice.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Master
Your assumptions:

1) someone to take me out of my body
2) nod off to sleep
3) replace my soul
4)astral haven
5) real and false creator
6) milliom of galaxies
7) silver energetic cord is served
8) your heavenly Father
9)my heaven become my haven

neil, can you explain to me which one of the above that you really know? You're just assuming something. The above are reality that you can never know, so you're asserted to convince others or me. what about new viewers here , that mean you're cheating them. It's none of them you're familiar with at your state of knowledge. And even Gods also don't know but you can say this way?

Why you described my heaven become haven? Where's the "e"?

You know there's real creator and false creator? Where you know about this differences? Just you don't know but simply say. I give you an advice, whatever you want to say just go over your brain first.

Are you sure you know your heavenly Father? Or just by guessing work or assumption.

edit:
I've dealt a few of your type formerly. They're practing evil practice trying to steal energy from others. In your case, you're facially saying, nod off your sleep actually is stealing others energy. Am I wrong to scolding you too hypothetical? All you're saying is made up story to cheat others. It's you never know anything about it.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 28-09-2017 at 07:17 PM.