Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-08-2017, 04:28 AM
Pathfinder

I apologize but words escape me, or don't exist to exactly describe what I did. However I will try to explain how it works.

For a few (4) years I have studied the Light Encoding Object/Reality Matrices monographs and from these essays I concluded what many have known for millennia. We're dreaming existence into being.

This might seem unreal to some but it's possible to materialize things from absolutely empty space (which is where they come from anyway) instantaneously. My first time seeing this performed in Nepal completely transformed my worldview, and I think that's what lead me to doing it myself - not giving up because I saw it with my own two eyes.

By the time I had no idea the CIA were experimenting with the same consciousness technology.

I met a very simple man by the name of Jao (Djao?) and he explained what we had just saw earlier...

In some of his words: "Empty mind, empty body, now empty aura, empty world, empty universe, empty..." "Single focus. Move focus to Dan Tien (navel). Move focus forward slowly (few feet from navel). Double focus. Hold both till full. BE in emptiness. Bring forth your (thing/object) from within."

Alright, so what does all that mean?

I thought it was some kind of mind over matter thing, but it is mind into matter.

Two magnetic forces = first focus (where you come from) AND second focus (where you want to be).

Neutral force = Being the canvas the universe/god paints this new reality on. OR the space which the new reality is going to occupy.

Another way: You have to put two things together to get a third.

In this technique or method we use our focus from two points; the first is your navel (actually two inches below it) and the second is your third eye. Earth energy comes from below and Heaven energy from above. They meet in your heart where you let go (during manifesting) and creation takes place.

THE PROCESS

1. Relax.

Progressive relaxation techniques and anchoring once there helps.

2. Empty Yourself.

Let go of all thoughts and feelings.

3. Fill Your Force / Charge The Space

This is a two part step; you either focus completely on the space a few feet from your navel so it charges with golden cloud electromagnetic energy and/or you focus on your entire body filling it with the same.

4. Point One

Feel energy moving out your Lower Dan Tien into the golden cloud in front of you.

5. Point Two

Feel energy moving out your Upper Dan Tien (third eye) into the golden cloud in front of you.

6. CHARGE

Stay here until you feel your force is full (hard to explain, it's like being full of energy)

7. Fall into Heart

Once your force is full, and both focusses are locked, let go. Fall into your heart. This means just put all your focus there.

8. Create

The moment you feel empty again go back to the space/golden cloud and start seeing your object/thing/new reality materialise from the center outward.

You should see it appear in front of your eyes...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

This is how I broke the LOA!

A few years passed and I had put all this at the back of my mind.

I started studying and practicing inner alchemy, on my way to becoming immortal I activated my Lower Dan Tien a few months in - this made life very interesting. Over the next few days it felt like everything I thought immediately came to pass. A series of events i couldnt doubt i was orchestrating. I decided to investigate...

I realized they usually happened after my cultivation sessions. So, what was different? My Hara (navel dan tien) of course ! It was active! Sending energy out into the world every time i had a low density thought.

So, I remembered the LERM tech and practiced it a few times on something trivial (made my brother switch dominant hands; from left handed to right handed) when I asked him why he suddenly started writing with his right he said for some reason it just felt more natural. I was intrigued.

What I discovered over the next 3 years was that I could do this consistently with expirential instances rather than objects, to do this I realized i would have to activate my third eye too.

In the process I broke myself too.
I was hasty and went straight for the third eye - BAD IDEA.

Long story short I have way too much energy where its not supposed to go, my heart center isnt as trained as the others so a lot of over compensation is going on. It will take me a long time to fix the tears and remove the blockages but all of You still have hope.

Start low and move up, DON'T SKIP YOUR HEART.

Once all three are active you will be able to use the above technique to materialize objects from nothing.
Old 22-08-2017, 05:09 AM
Master
I broke the law of attraction ages ago!

For example, I can predict with great accuracy the traffic flow in a street in direct proportion to how much I need to do a three-point turn there.

I can predict with certainty how many people will be at the only working ATM in direct relevance to how late I am running for something and exactly how many red lights I will get between point A and point B on the way to my destination.

I can predict with unswerving accuracy the need for a car in a parking lot directly adjacent to mine to want to leave at exactly the same time as I am leaving in direct proportion to me having my wheelchair-bound mother with me and trying to get her in the passenger side of my car, directly alongside the car that is exiting.

Anything that forces me to wait impatiently for an unspecified time, I have got down totally predicting it to happen...and it does not disappoint!
Old 22-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I broke the law of attraction ages ago!

For example, I can predict with great accuracy the traffic flow in a street in direct proportion to how much I need to do a three-point turn there.\...

Ha ha, perfect!

You heard the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette?
Old 31-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Easy to break because it isn't a law

I beg to differ, unless you can agree this is the broadest sense of your meaning: "...as the 'law of attraction', and its implications involve the bindings of object and location."

The law is irreversible, and without such bindings, the manifest would not be expressed nor would phenomenon be experienced. In other words; "an object (or an entity) cannot exist without a location (or an environment) to contain it, and a location cannot exist without a 'contrasting' object to define it" - no entity can exist without an environment within which it must be placed, and this placement is defined by the presence of mind.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
SilentWolfMan777 We're dreaming existence into being.
...it's possible to materialize things from absolutely empty space...
Got that right!
Thank you for taking the time to share all this with us!
Cuz you did not have to...
Helps people to have a 'method' to follow.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as
the Infinite Essence"
~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.

Old 04-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I can predict with unswerving accuracy the need for a car in a parking lot directly adjacent to mine to want to leave at exactly the same time as I am leaving in direct proportion to me having my wheelchair-bound mother with me and trying to get her in the passenger side of my car, directly alongside the car that is exiting.
I know, right !?
We are all coming into our power which has always been there...we are
indeed , co creators...it is what we have always been.
By you using the word predict...it is similar to knowing it is about to be, yes!
Excellent !
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as
the Infinite Essence"
~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.

Old 18-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Awesome!

Thanks SilentWolfMan777, this is wonderful stuff!

Let us know when you plan on writing a book.... just please don't charge $100,000 for it... I beg of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777

So, I remembered the LERM tech and practiced it a few times on something trivial.

I searched for more information regarding this "LERM technique", and it has been set to "private" on scribd. Do you know of anyone who has a pdf file or a link to the purchase page?

Blessings!
Old 29-09-2017, 07:35 AM
Knower
Hi SilentWolfMan777, I wanted to tell you that for me this manifestation worked in the most unexpected way;

I used it to manifest my twinflame, I had been an hour maybe since I was convinced that now was the time to let him know he is to come here. And then I found your thread and thought, why not.

So I did my best with your excellent instructions and just moments after finishing the manifestation - actally drifting of a little into sleep while still holding my focus on my TF - I felt wings on my back.

I have no idea what 'belief system' you belong to, but seems at least we agree life is part magic. I didn't believe in angels at all - in fact it is one of the elements of this spiritual collection of ideas that has been most foreign to me. But there I was, in bed curling up with my wings folded up around my head...!

So, why did the manifestation work? That wasn't my TF - realizing I'm an angel? No, but I also realized who he was, and by realizing who I was and now being able to let the light out and spread my wings...

//Ok, I know how nuts this sounds, but I really need ALOT of space to spread my wings fully, and once I did it, I felt all the divine power in me overflowing, just flowing out into the world like a clear wave of insight and ... I want to write instigation, but that sound negative, initiation, transition, change, hope? Transformation. (Start of transformation is there an "i' word for that?)//

...but by being able to do that, let go of all the restriction I've put on myself, I now feel like I felt when I met him. That feeling of knowing, of 'explained-ness' and with this absolutely 'given' companionship, like a law of nature... I feel that way now, all the time. I guess it can be describes like I'm now my higher self, and that way I also feel my companions presence (his higher self) at all times.

I'm sure there are many more explanations, but for me this manifestation technique worked beyond all expectations. //actually i just realized that what I held in focus when I 'held my focus on my TF' was exactly the feeling we had between us in eachothers presence! And that was exactly what was manifested! Plus the wings //

Thank you so much for sharing!!

If you want to follow my story http://iamanangeleu.blogspot.se/
Old 03-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
I felt all the divine power in me overflowing, just flowing out into the world like a clear wave of insight and ... I want to write instigation, but that sound negative, initiation, transition, change, hope? Transformation. (Start of transformation is there an "i' word for that?)

You looking for "initiation" maybe, Mi luv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
In the process I broke myself too.
I was hasty and went straight for the third eye - BAD IDEA.
Long story short I have way too much energy where its not supposed to go, my heart center isn't as trained as the others so a lot of over compensation is going on. It will take me a long time to fix the tears and remove the blockages but all of You still have hope.

Start low and move up, DON'T SKIP YOUR HEART.
Ahh ... the pitfalls one can possibly fall into if one just focuses on increasing one's Power - i.e. the personal practice of Magic - instead of or unbalanced by the simultaneously increasing one's capacity for and adeptitude at (positively) creatively deploying Love (which, by the way often, as advocated by the likes of Jesus and Gautama, 'requires' that one divest oneself of personal power-driven desires !

What came to mind as I read what you wrote, 777, was:

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity (i.e. beningly loving intent), I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity (i.e. love), I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity (i.e. love), it profiteth me nothing.

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, ... Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect [including what some reference as 'immorality'] is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity (i.e. love).
"

and "Whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."

and "Whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted."

The Law of 'Attraction' works (IMO), but in a complicated way as suggested by the 'paradoxical' statements quoted above.Too much to explain here, but, in short, conscience is operational (at least on an unconscious level) so Selfish desires ultimately backfire because they are not not Holistic (i.e. Holy).

Despair not that you are 'broken', 777. This strikes me (in your case at least) as a necessary step which is only apparently 'backward' -- as in "Failures pave the way to success." You will 'heal' and become more 'whole' than before, at least if you now pray/focus on becoming and manifesting more 'loving' of Life (which includes your connection with all others, not just 'superstars'), obviously well-intentioned, albeit over-eager (you gotta have been one to truly know about such things!) Bro.