Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebluefaerie
What has been your personal experiences with talking /communicating/or praying to Jesus? Have you ever received any visions, revelations, or felt like you truly heard from him? It seems the more I hear people talk about Jesus, its always arguments. People arguing about what did he look like, what did this and that mean, where was he in his "lost" years, etc, etc.

While I believe its good to question things, I still think it can go overboard. Some things we are never going to know, and we are missing the point. For once, it would be nice to hear from people who are actually interested in knowing him on the spiritual level.

Note: I am only interested in hearing from people who actually believe in getting to know Jesus and who have had positive experiences. No negative junk here please. Thank you.

In the year 2000 , my dad passed from this Earth and i felt suddenly COMPELLED to make Direct Divine Contact!

i was led to Gnostic Christian Work "The Nag Hammadhi Library edited by Glen Robinson" ....... most of it is not comprehensible ........ but just a few lines were all i needed!

Another work led me to conclude ..... a 3 year daily persistent effort would led to Divine Realization. It DID!!! The first two years were quite joyous as my Consciousness finally felt let out of the BOX of confined identities. The last year was a bit tougher as i was put to the test ........ you could say the DIVINE POWERS put you to the test of SINCERITY! this body experienced a close brush with death ...... but my Consciousness already grew to a point where i was no longer afraid of death. i almost set my body to final rest ...... but my son intervened and i went to the hospital after having endured 3 days with just a little over 2 pints of blood remaining . May well have been Jesus who showed up there! For the Hospital DENIED this ONE had come to my room that day! And i was perplexed to say the least~! 3 days anger boiled into rage! I was CONFOUNDED by how this was happening! And not even a near death experience ! well......not yet anyway. After 1 HOUR of Hellish emotional betrayals coming up as if all happening at the same moment! My heart was about to expire ! All of a sudden i FORGAVE everyone including myself .... and unlike most who claim to be forgiving ..... I MEANT IT!

The next instant i was in complete PEACE ...... a Peace i never felt before!
I complied with the Messengers message ...... and awoke the next morning in a New State of Consciousness ( our Original State) ..... GRACE!

The Sign of Jesus appeared a week later ....... His Casual Body ( Energy Body) and i could HEAR HIM speak to me! LOVE is our TRUE NATURE , and all that appears as ELSE ...... is illusion.

i could write 10,000 lines of experiences ....... but that does nothing compared to the ACTUALITY of your own Self Discovery ~! Seek that ! and do not quite UNTIL it is done ~