Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 26-06-2017, 10:56 AM
lenvdb64 lenvdb64 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK,Berkshire
Posts: 543
  lenvdb64's Avatar
I am often amused at humanity's (often misguided) perceptions of angels.
Many of them look at an angel as a Genie....you rub the lamp and get 3 wishes...gimme gimme gimme.
And when an Angel does tell you your ego is in the way and you are not ready for ascension, they get all in a huff about it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 26-06-2017, 04:29 PM
TeamEffort TeamEffort is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 75
  TeamEffort's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
I am often amused at humanity's (often misguided) perceptions of angels.
Many of them look at an angel as a Genie....you rub the lamp and get 3 wishes...gimme gimme gimme.
And when an Angel does tell you your ego is in the way and you are not ready for ascension, they get all in a huff about it.

Ha, yeah, thank you. Like I've had to tell people in the past, "I'm not a vending machine."

I'm new on the forum so I can't post a link, but look on YouTube for a video by the band Sparks called "What the Hell Is It This Time?" It's pretty funny. It's about people asking God for stuff all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
lol, you're saying you are one?

Hey got it in one, you're quick.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 26-06-2017, 04:41 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is online now
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,132
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Hey got it in one, you're quick.

I suppose I'll take that as a yes.
Do you groom your wings often enough and take care of them very well?
__________________
The dawn will never rise again for my eyes
And I will never sleep again
I've lost my hope time after time
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 26-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Ghost_Rider_1970 Ghost_Rider_1970 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 411
  Ghost_Rider_1970's Avatar
If you believe in your heart then they are real

For me, my angels and guides are my intuition - my Higher Self - which when I look beyond ego I find their very essence is me, the Eternal Universe. As are we all.
__________________

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.


Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I


Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
How to reach Enlightenment: Polly Campbell
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 26-06-2017, 05:01 PM
irakoze patrick irakoze patrick is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 5
 
thanks all of you for your suift reply!
another question is to know if angels hear all languages especially mine:kirundi.
in addition,i want to know which ways to connect to them.
thanks tuice
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 26-06-2017, 05:07 PM
TeamEffort TeamEffort is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 75
  TeamEffort's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I suppose I'll take that as a yes.
Do you groom your wings often enough and take care of them very well?

Oh, yeah, they're real nice. I spend more time on my boots, though, they can't polish themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 26-06-2017, 05:17 PM
TeamEffort TeamEffort is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 75
  TeamEffort's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by irakoze patrick
thanks all of you for your suift reply!
another question is to know if angels hear all languages especially mine:kirundi.
in addition,i want to know which ways to connect to them.
thanks tuice

Sorry for the earlier side track. Yes, of course, because your link to them is yours and about what you need. It's internal, you're connected at a level that's not limited by human language, it's more thought-based.

Can you tell if somebody is already there around or with you, and you want to make it stronger, or are you feeling nobody yet? Because this is where it gets tricky. How do you tell who or what you're in contact with? Some things out there are not very nice, so you don't want to get involved with something that's going to cause you trouble.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 26-06-2017, 10:58 PM
lenvdb64 lenvdb64 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK,Berkshire
Posts: 543
  lenvdb64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Sorry for the earlier side track. Yes, of course, because your link to them is yours and about what you need. It's internal, you're connected at a level that's not limited by human language, it's more thought-based.

Can you tell if somebody is already there around or with you, and you want to make it stronger, or are you feeling nobody yet? Because this is where it gets tricky. How do you tell who or what you're in contact with? Some things out there are not very nice, so you don't want to get involved with something that's going to cause you trouble.

I focus on specific angels when I do my meditative work.
Like when I call upon Tzadkiel or Elubatel.
Their energies are quite powerful, yet distinctive. Elubatel feels a lot more to the point, concise, and precision oriented. Be clear about your why I call upon him. Fast moving with clarity.

Tzadkiel feels a lot more like the wise sage you go to to receive ageless wisdom. Very refreshing.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 26-06-2017, 11:33 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is online now
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,132
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Oh, yeah, they're real nice. I spend more time on my boots, though, they can't polish themselves.

Interesting.... You seem like a cool angel guy, so If you ever fly by feel free to stop at my house for a beer.
__________________
The dawn will never rise again for my eyes
And I will never sleep again
I've lost my hope time after time
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 27-06-2017, 01:21 AM
TeamEffort TeamEffort is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 75
  TeamEffort's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Interesting.... You seem like a cool angel guy, so If you ever fly by feel free to stop at my house for a beer.

Right on, thanks for the invitation. I might just do that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums