Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-06-2017, 07:37 PM
guthrio guthrio is online now
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,622
  guthrio's Avatar
Am I trying too hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Here's the thing:

So I've noticed I've been trying to force my way into alignment recently and here is how. I know whenever you ask for something, that it exists in a vibrational reality, and that all that's left for you to do is vibrationally catch up with it, so to speak.

The one way I know how to catch up with it is to kind of just focus your mind and attention into the reality where that desire exists. However, as I try to do that, I find it really hard for me to do so. I'm not used to feeling what is in my vibrational reality so to speak.

Additionally, I also thought it would be because I don't use my vibrational senses, which I thought would be necessary to feel the existence of this desire which i'd like to manifest but i find myself at a dead-end... to put it in simple terms... I just can't feel it.

I've been feeling incredibly frustrated until Abraham explained that it's always our choice whether or not we feel good at any moment. So I just choose not to feel the frustration and just like that i stopped feeling frustrated with it all. That solved that problem.

So my question here is how do i go about feeling the vibrational version or vibrational presence of this desire? I would honestly like to but i keep thinking to myself that i won't feel it in the way i would when it physically arrives. There has to be someway for me to feel the vibrational version of it.


TheDivineOne,

I found a few methods to bring that vibrational presence you speak of into an actionable perspective:

Example from 1st reference:

"The difference between feeling yourself in action, here and now, and visualizing yourself in action, as though you were on a motion-picture screen, is the difference between success and failure. The difference will be appreciated if you will now visualize yourself climbing a ladder. Then with eyelids closed imagine that a ladder is right in front of you and feel you are actually climbing it." My bold...

Example from 2nd reference:

"Now, you have friends. They know your present position and the conditions that surround you. If they are not as you would like them to be, let your friends know – not verbally or outwardly – but in your imagination. See them seeing you as they would have to see you, the day after they know things are just as you want them to be. Then wait in confidence for ways to open that you could not devise. No one knows how or when it will happen, but it will. You will find yourself walking across some bridge of incident that you did not consciously devise, which takes you to your freedom – whatever that end may be."
"Choose your day after and then imagine the scene that would take place"....
Again, my bold.
- from free Neville Goddard lecture "The Lord our Potter" 1969

From the 3rd reference:

"When you think FROM something you want, you are thinking the way you would think if it already happened. You are thinking from the viewpoint of your wish already fulfilled. This way of thinking very much quickens the manifestation of what you want.". Again my bold.

Finally, and this is critical: The power to do is accomplished through you, not by you.

This excerpt from the fourth reference, should help take the pressure OFF "trying too hard to accomplish":

"Treatment is not for the purpose of making things happen; it is to provide, within ourselves, an avenue through which they may happen...." Again, my bold.

Do you see that in these examples, the emphasis is on the feelings providing the vibrational connective power..... through you ?

Feeling yourself doing is seeing yourself doing....

Feeling yourself being is seeing yourself being....

FEELING IS THE SECRET!

Hope this, and the references below help...especially the last one!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=33

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=79

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=15

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...08&postcount=7

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s

Last edited by guthrio : 01-06-2017 at 09:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-06-2017, 08:56 PM
TheDivineOne TheDivineOne is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 71
 
Well, I get that the feeling is the most important part. It's just that i don't have the feeling i am looking for is the problem. However, here's something that had dawned on me about a month or two ago:

I'll just use height as an example of this but let's say if I affirm to myself that I am 5'5, there is no emotional response from my inner being regarding that statement, and if there is it's not a very positive one. Why? Because my inner consciousness feels it's not true or notices that I am the opposite of that, that I am 5'11, and has a negative response to that.

So the same would apply if i would just think from the perspective of already having what I want.

This may be my issue:
I really want this thing so I would like to get into vibrational alignment with it... to experience the vibrational version of it because i know it will feel amazing and that i would love to experience the vibrational version of this desire. How do I do that? Oh, by focusing my mind and attention on it already existing in the vibrational version of my existence... that being because this desire exists there... so i should be happy with the fact that it exists now. But how do I do that? I don't know how to do that! This means it'll be a long time before i can vibrationally sense it! I can't feel it! I can't vibrationally sense it and there is no way for me to do so!

And this is where all the frustration comes in.

What has dawned on me now is that it may be that I should just think from the position of already having it and just be okay with no feelings regarding that vision as i want.

Could it be that i'm applying so much effort that that is why i don't feel the vibrational experience that i am seeking?

Oh, and there is also this:
Abraham/Ether would say i should relax. But to hear that advise strikes a negative response from me because i really want to feel this. I want to experience this ASAP! In a way, I don't have time to relax!

I know there has to be a way for me to feel the vibrational essence of it. There just has to. Find it is the goal.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Melahin Melahin is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,445
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
So my question here is how do i go about feeling the vibrational version or vibrational presence of this desire?

It sounds as if focusing on your desire does not make you feel good, so if you get A Hicks you should also understand two things, that you should stop focusing on that which make you feel bad (you know practice always leaning towards a better feeling thought), and that manifesting your desire does not require you to focus on it, all it requires is that you feel good
__________________
I am the flower, the tree, the vine. I am the path
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Melahin Melahin is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,445
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I know there has to be a way for me to feel the vibrational essence of it. There just has to. Find it is the goal.

Yes and you already said it: relax and be easy about it. In the start it can be a bit frustrating: yes. But as you practice it, and get the hang of it, then gently it becomes a way of life where your happiness is an easy and relaxed thing coming from you, rather than something you have to accomplish
__________________
I am the flower, the tree, the vine. I am the path
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 12,813
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Angel1

This was today's quote from A Hicks:

For every pleasing thing, there is an unpleasing counterpart,
for within every particle of the Universe is that which is wanted as well as
the lack of that which is wanted.
When you focus upon an unwanted aspect of something in an effort
to push it away from you,it only comes closer,
because you get what you give your attention to whether it is
something that you want or not.
It is up to you to focus upon and attract what is wanted
.
__________________
.
"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death
by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.







Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-06-2017, 11:34 PM
guthrio guthrio is online now
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,622
  guthrio's Avatar
Am I trying too hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Well, I get that the feeling is the most important part. It's just that i don't have the feeling i am looking for is the problem. However, here's something that had dawned on me about a month or two ago:

I'll just use height as an example of this but let's say if I affirm to myself that I am 5'5, there is no emotional response from my inner being regarding that statement, and if there is it's not a very positive one. Why? Because my inner consciousness feels it's not true or notices that I am the opposite of that, that I am 5'11, and has a negative response to that.

So the same would apply if i would just think from the perspective of already having what I want.

This may be my issue:
I really want this thing so I would like to get into vibrational alignment with it... to experience the vibrational version of it because i know it will feel amazing and that i would love to experience the vibrational version of this desire. How do I do that? Oh, by focusing my mind and attention on it already existing in the vibrational version of my existence... that being because this desire exists there... so i should be happy with the fact that it exists now. But how do I do that? I don't know how to do that! This means it'll be a long time before i can vibrationally sense it! I can't feel it! I can't vibrationally sense it and there is no way for me to do so!

And this is where all the frustration comes in.

What has dawned on me now is that it may be that I should just think from the position of already having it and just be okay with no feelings regarding that vision as i want.

Could it be that i'm applying so much effort that that is why i don't feel the vibrational experience that i am seeking?

Oh, and there is also this:
Abraham/Ether would say i should relax. But to hear that advise strikes a negative response from me because i really want to feel this. I want to experience this ASAP! In a way, I don't have time to relax!

I know there has to be a way for me to feel the vibrational essence of it. There just has to. Find it is the goal.


TheDivineOne,

I appreciate and share your frustration. To your succinct question: "Could it be that i'm applying so much effort that that is why i don't feel the vibrational experience that i am seeking?"....I offer the following response:

IMO, You don't feel the vibrational experience you are seeking due to the effort you're applying....you believe the vibrational experience you are seeking does not exist to be felt, in the 1st place, for you....hence, the frustrating attempts to "overcome the negative perspective".

To your succinct path forward toward the goal, "I know there has to be a way for me to feel the vibrational essence of it. There just has to. Find it is the goal." .....I say that:

There actually is a way to reach the goal. And that is by acknowledging that the goal is reachable by your subconscious alignment with it....

From the 1st reference (page 25), I believe the following "mirror" analogy could be very helpful:

"If you are looking in a mirror and you see your face with a frown on it, you know that you don't go over to the mirror and try to force the reflection to smile. You know that if you want to see the reflection smile...you must smile first. There is no way to change the reflection without you smiling first, but you can also conversely understand that when you decide to smile... the reflection has no choice but to return the smile, because it doesn't have a mind of its own. So the idea to understand is that physical reality very much is really like a mirror; it will not change until you do first, but if you do...it has no choice but to follow suit because it is only a reflection of what you have put out."

As to the difficulty of Receiving the Reality you desire, I believe the "radio" analogy in the 2nd reference, can be even more helpful:

A radio does not have to create the program it wishes to hear. It merely needs to receive an already-existing program. And it makes itself an effective receiver by matching frequencies, synchronizing frequencies - creating a similarity of vibrations - with the program it wishes to receive. Likewise, you don't have to create the reality you desire, because it already exists - among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing. All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality. And this makes it physiologically "real" for you. First, you have to be that vibration. Then, you automatically receive that reality. You must "see" the reality you prefer as now existing in the moment. Then, it will become tangible in your outer reality. A radio uses a channel tuner to select & receive any one particular station - out of all the programs that are simultaneously existing all around the radio. Likewise, there are infinite probable realities that we could "receive" and experience at any moment. How do we select which one of these we wish to "pull" to the foreground to experience ?

We select and receive specific "versions" of reality by our beliefs.
We select and receive by our 100% trust in "what we know is so".


Otherwise, what would be the value in even beginning a journey toward any goal by taking the 1st step?

Perhaps the goal can be reached by taking the "1st step" to smile....first, as well!

Hope this, and the references, below helps you do so, my Friend.

Reference: http://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/tCdAOhYTba

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-06-2017, 11:41 PM
calla lily calla lily is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 184
  calla lily's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I would honestly like to but i keep thinking to myself that i won't feel it in the way i would when it physically arrives. There has to be someway for me to feel the vibrational version of it.

You won't be able to imagine how it will really feel when that you wish for arrives. Just try your best to imagine what it would be like. See it in as much detail as possible. The clearer you can see it in your mind, the more you can create it in feeling.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:03 AM
TheDivineOne TheDivineOne is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 71
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality.

Guthrio, I think we're on to something here. It all makes perfect sense. I'm just trying to make sense of what I quoted above. I'm having trouble understanding it.

I'll think it out: On a radio (and i understand it was just analogy), you would move an antenna to make that transmission clearer without static interference.

At any rate, I'm trying to picture in my mind how I would go about doing this... that by positioning myself in such a way that i can receive those vibrations... will i begin to receive those vibes, and then it will appear in my tangible reality.

I know the reality with what i want already exists. But going back to what I was saying earlier, i'm thinking of that reality as existing in the now... but i feel neutral about it so to speak. But i won't try to force anything into place.

Maybe that's it! Maybe if i keep practiced habitual thinking about it existing now that it will build into a positive emotional response, and then to a strong enough vibration for it to appear in my physical tangible reality?

Abe does tell us that a belief is nothing more than a habitually repeated thought.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:24 AM
guthrio guthrio is online now
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,622
  guthrio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Guthrio, I think we're on to something here. It all makes perfect sense. I'm just trying to make sense of what I quoted above. I'm having trouble understanding it.

I'll think it out: On a radio (and i understand it was just analogy), you would move an antenna to make that transmission clearer without static interference.

At any rate, I'm trying to picture in my mind how I would go about doing this... that by positioning myself in such a way that i can receive those vibrations... will i begin to receive those vibes, and then it will appear in my tangible reality.

I know the reality with what i want already exists. But going back to what I was saying earlier, i'm thinking of that reality as existing in the now... but i feel neutral about it so to speak. But i won't try to force anything into place.

Maybe that's it! Maybe if i keep practiced habitual thinking about it existing now that it will build into a positive emotional response, and then to a strong enough vibration for it to appear in my physical tangible reality?

Abe does tell us that a belief is nothing more than a habitually repeated thought.

TheDivineOne,

You are getting very close. Try this reference below. Remember, your imagination contains ALL the programs you can tune into. Your FEELINGS function AS the TUNER. Look at the reference about how a radio works again....

You'll see....how it all relates back to you.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...47&postcount=2
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-11-2017, 02:34 PM
dream jo dream jo is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: sea dream u cud say
Posts: 18,341
  dream jo's Avatar
thngss tak tim thy do its all i no
sorryy if im sayin wong thngs
__________________
dream jo


i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums