Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-05-2017, 12:40 AM
Master
This article made me feel really left out lol. I was like "dysfunctional family, aw man I'm definitely not one of these awesome categories". lol
Old 29-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
This article made me feel really left out lol. I was like "dysfunctional family, aw man I'm definitely not one of these awesome categories". lol

I used to look at all the clubs I couldn't join and think exactly the same thing... I dunno why that has subsided lol!
Old 03-06-2017, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Disappointment

Reading the answers, after being literally blocked from this site for nearly a month, is very upsetting.

I did not expect everyone to focus on age as the '53' years thing has a purpose. And I did not think I would be met with this amount of hostility to be honest.

So without age a consideration, who amongst you feel you are a star child?

If met with hostility once more, I will not respond again. I am only seeking answers, not a fight.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Explain to me how you know it isn't real?

There have always been Star People here to help humanity in all ages. This is not something that just now happening at this point of time. Only more noticeable now by increased numbers and some humans waking up and gaining some awareness.

This is extraordinarily complex question. And you are correct in your first statement. I don't have many answers and that's why I'm here.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:19 AM
Newbie ;)

And the quote I usd for khallianen did not fully show in my response.

Ya know, the word 'asinine' keeps coming to mind every single time I do anything web related. Apologies for posting and stirring emotions.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeForever
Reading the answers, after being literally blocked from this site for nearly a month, is very upsetting.

I did not expect everyone to focus on age as the '53' years thing has a purpose. And I did not think I would be met with this amount of hostility to be honest.

If met with hostility once more, I will not respond again. I am only seeking answers, not a fight.

People have a funny way of doing thing similar to what we expect but in their own unique way.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Experiencer

To be honest, DukeForever, your original post clearly focused on the "53 years old" aspect. I and others reacted to what you posted, as we interpreted your words.

Perhaps if you redefine your original quesetion, you'll receive answers that more closely suit your query? If you have a particular set of criteria (exluding age) of what a "legitimate star child" is so that we can better understand what group of people you are trying to reach, please tell us.

If you are seeking people who closely associate themselves with Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow Child definitions, just say so. That would make it very clear to us and we could reply more usefully.

If you have a deeper more philosophical definition, or are seeking those with physical attributes that match a profile, we need to know that.

Best of luck :)
Old 03-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
This is extraordinarily complex question. And you are correct in your first statement. I don't have many answers and that's why I'm here.

Look inward through meditation and connecting with your higher self, the answers you seek are there.

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts" (Marcus Aurelius)

Seekers must understand that they have to make their own path and there is no right path. Whatever works for you is right.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Newbie ;)

we are all star children therefore the term "starseeds" is not befitting to us, what you are referring to as "starseeds" are all walk-in souls. walk-in souls is just an extraterrestrial entering, (typically in agreement), the hosts body, this agreement does not have to happen in the waking hours of the day it can happen in the astral or in sleep while dreaming or could be agreed upon before taking on this lifetime
Old 05-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:

It was just a natural response to a display of overt Ageism, I hope you see that. Prejudice is increasingly frowned upon in this world in all its guises.
Careful consideration of wording in the future to not isolate and exclude any one group with be helpful for being met with the responses you desire.

"If you want to understand the Secrets of the Universe think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration"
Nicola Tesla 1856-1943

When asked by a reporter how it felt to be the smartest man alive Einstein responded "I wouldn't know, ask Tesla."