Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-05-2017, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Who of you, legitimately are star children.

Well the subject says it all.

I really don't want any crazy folks saying some insane sht.... If you're older than 53 then I know it's not real.

I need to hear your experiences.
Old 13-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
By legitimate do you mean two stars got married?

And had a starchild?

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 13-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Master
here's a page:
Star Children: Are You an Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow Child?
https://www.davidwolfe.com/star-chil...rainbow-child/

i don't see how age plays into it Stephan McClure, er DukeForever.
Old 13-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeForever
If you're older than 53 then I know it's not real.

Unless of course there has been life on other planets / planes for longer than merely 53 years I would guess
Old 13-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Master
legitimately is an interesting word in this context as we can't even prove for a fact that there are 'star children'. It's more a belief system and a recent one at that.

"If you want to understand the Secrets of the Universe think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration"
Nicola Tesla 1856-1943

When asked by a reporter how it felt to be the smartest man alive Einstein responded "I wouldn't know, ask Tesla."
Old 14-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Experiencer

I think that's where the "53 years old" thing came from.. it's a recent belief systems that's only evolved since the mid 20th century.

As I recall, the books that I read claimed that Indigo children were born during a specific 20-25year period of time. Crystals during a different 20-25 year period of time.

So in that context I guess the OP uses "legitimately" to refer to people born during those SPECIFIC periods of time.

Then there is the OTHER definition of Star Children. Star Children are those who believe they come from somewhere other than this planet. Often they feel drawn to the Pleides. They tend to have unusual blood types, lower than normal blood pressure, and sometimes other physical anomolies. This type of Star Children has existed for a very long time, but don't fit into the time frame of the current round of "I'm special; here's my label." So I imagine these older (and in my mind more authentic) Star Children don't fit into the OP's idea of "legitimate."
Old 14-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
By legitimate do you mean two stars got married?

And had a starchild?

Kind Regards Billy.
Haha!

I'm not sure anyone who labels themselves as a star child can prove or know for sure. Please correct me if I'm wrong though!
Old 14-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Master
Well, I don't feel like I belong in this crazy world at all and neither do I feel at home here and I somehow feel different from most people. I indeed have many traits a starchild is supposed to have, but despite that I don't think I'm an alien from a galaxy far, far away if that's what starchildren are supposed to be. So wether you consider me to be a starchild or not is entirely up to you. But even if I am one, I don't care at all about dedicating my life to spreading ''love and light'' or anything like that. I just want to be myself and do what I want.
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Old 14-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeForever
Well the subject says it all.

I really don't want any crazy folks saying some insane sht.... If you're older than 53 then I know it's not real.

I need to hear your experiences.

Explain to me how you know it isn't real?

There have always been Star People here to help humanity in all ages. This is not something that just now happening at this point of time. Only more noticeable now by increased numbers and some humans waking up and gaining some awareness.

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts" (Marcus Aurelius)

Seekers must understand that they have to make their own path and there is no right path. Whatever works for you is right.
Old 20-05-2017, 01:33 AM
Seeker

So someone said..

I've been told I was one by someone I spiritually trust.

I have not yet confirmed it to be true myself. I don't know what that entails, or how it changes my life from what it already is, but often it turned out to be a useful concept especially concerning divination.

Life has been hard lately.