Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2017, 02:56 AM
honeybeelove honeybeelove is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
 
Is someone channeling me? Confused. Help!

Hello everyone. I am new to this, so I need some help. This has happened to me on several occasions, but it is two different people and/or a spirit.

1. My ex. We broke up 8 years ago and while I did miss him, I eventually got over him and moved on. These past two weeks, I have had an almost overwhelming feeling about him which came out of nowhere. I wasn't thinking about him and didn't see anything that reminded me of him. I was home doing the laundry one day and immediately felt overwhelmed and felt pressure in my body. He immediately popped in my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about him. It's as if I'm missing him, I'm in pain, in pain, sick, lonely, in love, etc. Just a ball of mixed emotions. It lasted for about 4 days and went away on it's own. It happened again 3 days later and lasted for another few days. Could it be a sign? What is it? So confused.

2. I've had that feeling before, but very unknown and confusing. I've felt it since I was 16 years old, so it's been happening on and off for the past 14 years. I feel a very overwhelming energy with a lot of pressure, I see first-person prescriptive memories which are playing and running through fields in what seems like to like a small town, eating family dinners, walking through a house, etc.
This energy has me fixated on the state of Tennessee. I've googled different towns and cities, some seem more familiar than others. I often feel the urge to go to Tennessee, rent a car, and drive from town to town to find what I'm looking for. It's extremely odd. I live in a city in the Northeast, I've never been to TN, nor have I ever been to anything similar to those visions, but they still seem so familiar to me.

Can anyone help me figure this out? What could be going on?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-05-2017, 05:06 AM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,546
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
i'm thinking that these incidents could be due to your having a
"multi-dimensional" nature. it's sorta like having a past life,
though maybe these seem to be more like 'concurrent' lives.
one way to think of it is that (perhaps) you were too expansive
to fit within a single physical form, and aspects of you have
found themselves within distinct incarnations.
there is an innate desire to achieve wholeness, and these other
you's may have been reaching out to you for 'connection'.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-05-2017, 12:56 PM
SaturninePluto SaturninePluto is offline
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: North East united States
Posts: 541
  SaturninePluto's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i'm thinking that these incidents could be due to your having a
"multi-dimensional" nature. it's sorta like having a past life,
though maybe these seem to be more like 'concurrent' lives.
one way to think of it is that (perhaps) you were too expansive
to fit within a single physical form, and aspects of you have
found themselves within distinct incarnations.
there is an innate desire to achieve wholeness, and these other
you's may have been reaching out to you for 'connection'.

Hello.

I wonder if it is you could perhaps explain this phenomenon more?

While I have heard vaguely of it, there is much of it I do not understand.

Perhaps further explanation may also help the Op sort this out?

Thank you.
__________________
We are reminded to pay attention to our speech and how it affects others.- Eagle power animal in reference.

Life, what is it but a dream? Lewis Carrol.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-05-2017, 01:57 PM
John32241 John32241 is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Posts: 3,227
  John32241's Avatar
Hi,

We all have some psychic abilities. Those experiences with your ex are most likely because of some thing energetically going on in his life. It would help if you could contact him just to see how he is doing.

That second experience sounds a lot like a past life recollection to me. It could also be some form of precognition. Hard to say which or if it is some thing else.

John
__________________
My web site: Spiritual Academy

http://www.spiritualacademy.info/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Jaroon60 Jaroon60 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Netherlands or Holland or Pays Bas
Posts: 222
 
I agree with John. I know the feeling. It is difficult because it takes you back. For sure there is a reason. Maybe not completing sadness about the ending of a relationship. Just about part 1.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-05-2017, 04:47 PM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,546
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hello.

I wonder if it is you could perhaps explain this phenomenon more?

While I have heard vaguely of it, there is much of it I do not understand.

Perhaps further explanation may also help the Op sort this out?

Thank you.

hi SaturninePluto.
i don't know that i can adequately describe the phenomena of reuniting
disparate aspects of a multi-dimensional being. i have the suspicion that
the more details i might put out could serve to hinder the process, since
those thoughts might limit an individual unnecessarily (each unique person
will need to discover their own unique methodology it seems).
expanding consciousness so as to be aware of past (and future) lives in
the here and now is the objective (i reckon).
i figure that the main thing to be concerned with is maintaining a happy
outlook... moving towards your joy is the quickest way to getting to
where you'll wanna be. [if that doesn't involve 'reuniting' with other
lifestreams, so be it -- it may happen at some later date.]

what 'gut instinct' thoughts do you have about the topic?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-05-2017, 06:00 PM
CrystalSong CrystalSong is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,983
  CrystalSong's Avatar
1: The first incident could be something like your EX had something happen, perhaps a health scare, and his first thought was of you as it happened, this connected you to his experience.
Thoughts give direction to contact, emotions give it the fuel - so thinking of someone with strong emotions connects two people together - if the other is perceptive they will feel it, and if empathic feel it in their body as well, if psychic they may even get visuals added of some aspects of the situation.

2: There couple be a lot of reasons for this one, including astral travel in sleep partially remembered during the day, or past life memory, or someone in Tennessee whom you are soul family with and you get occasional 'video shots' from them, glitches in the matrix or any number of things. There many potentials for this one to determine a probable explaination.
__________________
www.crystalarrays.com

"If you want to understand the Secrets of the Universe think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration"
Nicola Tesla 1856-1943


When asked by a reporter how it felt to be the smartest man alive Einstein responded "I wouldn't know, ask Tesla."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Thayvian Thayvian is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 5
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybeelove
Hello everyone. I am new to this, so I need some help. This has happened to me on several occasions, but it is two different people and/or a spirit.

1. My ex. We broke up 8 years ago and while I did miss him, I eventually got over him and moved on. These past two weeks, I have had an almost overwhelming feeling about him which came out of nowhere. I wasn't thinking about him and didn't see anything that reminded me of him. I was home doing the laundry one day and immediately felt overwhelmed and felt pressure in my body. He immediately popped in my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about him. It's as if I'm missing him, I'm in pain, in pain, sick, lonely, in love, etc. Just a ball of mixed emotions. It lasted for about 4 days and went away on it's own. It happened again 3 days later and lasted for another few days. Could it be a sign? What is it? So confused.

2. I've had that feeling before, but very unknown and confusing. I've felt it since I was 16 years old, so it's been happening on and off for the past 14 years. I feel a very overwhelming energy with a lot of pressure, I see first-person prescriptive memories which are playing and running through fields in what seems like to like a small town, eating family dinners, walking through a house, etc.
This energy has me fixated on the state of Tennessee. I've googled different towns and cities, some seem more familiar than others. I often feel the urge to go to Tennessee, rent a car, and drive from town to town to find what I'm looking for. It's extremely odd. I live in a city in the Northeast, I've never been to TN, nor have I ever been to anything similar to those visions, but they still seem so familiar to me.

Can anyone help me figure this out? What could be going on?

Hello honeybeelove, first of all - neither incident is channeling, however here are some possible ideas:

1) If the two of you were very close, or even lived together, it is possible you are receiving a psychic cue that something just happened to him, or will happen to him, it is usually not good. This happens sometimes with family or loved ones. You could contact him and make sure everything is okay. Also, was the breakup mutual? Did he have a problem getting over you, or has he tried getting back with you? Because the other possibility is that he is using black magick to bring you back into his life. Because, what you are explaining is not natural, but supernatural, and if so then you would want to learn how to defend against that.

2) This sounds like a past life, or a fringe and supernatural phenomena described as a parallel / alternate reality, which we have many, which people can psychically connect to their alternate selves sometimes. Especially if this is recurring for you. If you put intention into this, it could become more defined. Pay attention to the details, do the buildings seem to be modern, or perhaps several generations older in style? If it seems older, then maybe it is a past life. Either way, planning a trip to Tennessee could be a significant spiritual experience for you that could bring you answers. Maybe something that you see in one of those towns will be strangely familiar to you and you could connect with a flood of memories. It is usually a good idea to pay attention to such things. Most people would just blow it off and forget it. Ask your spiritual guides for guidance or assistance. Meditate on it. Soon you will manifest the truth.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Arrowahn Arrowahn is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 29
 
Thank you :)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13-07-2017, 04:19 PM
ketzer ketzer is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 59
 
Perhaps you are chanelling you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybeelove

Can anyone help me figure this out? What could be going on?

I am wondering if perhaps you may be channeling yourself.

While our Ex’s are part of our past, and we must and do move on, I expect we carry those experiences with us throughout our lives (and in some sense, beyond), they become a part of us. One possibility is that although there is not an obvious connection, there is something going on within you now that is drawing a parallel to something back then. Our human mind is only able to hold a small part of the totality of who we are in its awareness at any given moment. Yet the totality of who we were and are as human beings exists beneath the surface. So, while you are not aware of any connections to the present, there may be parallels being recognized in your mind beneath the surface (btw. our dreams do this sort of thing quite regularly). Your mind may be recognizing and processing an opportunity to gain understanding, wisdom, and growth by looking backward in time for perspective on the present. If so, I suppose the thing to do is just try to be open to it, avoid denial and resistance to any thoughts and feelings that arise (yet try not to over think it either), and reflect and meditate when you feel like it. At some point you may find yourself feeling unusually satisfied, as if something has been resolved, even if your thinker does not quite know why.

The TN connection is rather fascinating. Both time and space are illusory qualities of the life experience, so the fact that you have no present moment awareness of having been there is not that problematic, IMO. It would seem that there is something there that your soul is aware of and is being drawn to. It would be interesting if it turns out to be somehow linked to, or a parallel of, the issue of your Ex. that you discuss in number one. Life does work in mysterious ways.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums