Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-02-2018, 07:43 AM
Master
@ vanno happens, with the full moon a lot of people felt anxiety. Good try anyways. Thanks !

Next reading for Vanno

What are my guides trying to tell me?
Old 02-02-2018, 11:44 PM
traceyacey12

Reading for Vanno:

the high priestess, princess of swords, two of swords, nine of swords, prince of pentacles, king of swords

There's a book in your life that holds answers for you. Looking at it or reading it will open you up the a world of calm and many answers, all the answers you seek. It will bring much peace. Are you expecting a child? I am getting for you to take care of yourself health wise -- drink lots of water and be sure to surround yourself with an environment that will help you stay heathy and calm (fresh air etc). I am also getting specifically that being around water will help. I also see you have a decision to make but I am getting the message that you shouldn't worry -- you have all the tools necessary for you to make the right decision, there isn't anything else that needs to be done on your part, you already know the decision to make. You will be able to alleviate worry and anxiety around a man in your life by painting I am getting.

Question for traceyacey12

When will I reach union with G?
Old 03-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Reading for Vanno:

the high priestess, princess of swords, two of swords, nine of swords, prince of pentacles, king of swords

There's a book in your life that holds answers for you. Looking at it or reading it will open you up the a world of calm and many answers, all the answers you seek. It will bring much peace. Are you expecting a child? I am getting for you to take care of yourself health wise -- drink lots of water and be sure to surround yourself with an environment that will help you stay heathy and calm (fresh air etc). I am also getting specifically that being around water will help. I also see you have a decision to make but I am getting the message that you shouldn't worry -- you have all the tools necessary for you to make the right decision, there isn't anything else that needs to be done on your part, you already know the decision to make. You will be able to alleviate worry and anxiety around a man in your life by painting I am getting.

Feedback for traceyacey12 :

This is perfect!!! I'm not sure about the book part. I went to a psychic fair last weekend and your the second person who mentioned a child this week. But, I'm not pregnant and it's not possible right now. Lol For the health, I suffer from low blood pressure due to a heart condition and I have to drink a lot of water. I have been slacking and I'm starting to develop more symptoms. Also, for the environment I started to mediate outside again.
For the decision part, I just made one and I'm worried if I made the right choice to wait. It was about the man you mentioned, he is causing me anxiety and worry because he has to make a decision about our relationship. To either being friends or having something more. I'll try the painting. Thank you. I really needed that.

Next reading for traceyacey12 :

When will I reach union with G?
Old 06-02-2018, 01:06 PM
Master

Traceyacey12
4pentacles,the world, death/transformation,7wands,ace cups,magician
Union with G is at least 4 months away. July is a possibility (7th month) and a major change can be seen in April (4th month) or 4 months from now.
There is going to be a drastic transformation in the relationship as it stands now. Things that are not working out have to go out and you are advised to stand your ground and not compromise on what you believe is important. You need to travel, or broaden your horizons, go around the world even if its in your own mind and come back in a circle to the point you now stand on because you will return with an evolved perspective. In the future you will be able to manifest what you want and also better see whether you want it or how you want to go about it. But for now there are some major changes ahead.
Hope this makes sense.
My question: Any insight or advice about emotional healing
Old 11-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Knower

moonincancer Insight – 3 of pentacles and Prometheus: Lots of work is guided to be put in for the emotional healing, and to be patient and kind with yourself presently. There is also a call from Source that this healing requires you to sacrifice emotionally what is not the truth of you that your soul is saying it is not in alignment with, honouring the truth about what you are presently healing. I can see you are going through a journey of healing, and it will be a very fulfilling journey for yourself.

Advice – Queen of Chalices and Helios: Listen to your heart, have fun and play. As you lighten up, you will be able to allow more divine light to enter your state of being, bringing a focus of divine energy into your life. For healing to occur, it is all about allowing divine light to enter the form and penetrate the non-truths or egos present.

Question: What is the best diet for me to have presently that Spirit is guiding?
Old 15-02-2018, 10:45 PM
traceyacey12

Reading for cosmicsacredheart:

Queen of swords, the world, the high priestess, six of pentacles, strength

I am getting food that is earthy would be good, spices like oregano for example. Grapes and wine are also good. Drinking lots of water and eating less meat and ice cream I am getting.

What is coming up next for me on my twin flame journey?
Old 18-02-2018, 02:56 AM
Knower

Reading for traceyacey12,

6 of Wands and XVIII The Moon

In order for you to move on to the next leg of your soul twin journey, know that you will have to face your subconscious fears and healing. With your soul twin, as they are mirrors and the true love of your soul. Soul twins are the other half of your soul, and represents the true growth to grow you as a soul. As you continuously shed your fears, you will know the true you and move forwards with much ease, and less uncertainty on your journey about meeting him. There is still a ways road for you to move on to reach the 'next point' of your journey. Most importantly, follow your intuition and follow it through, be honest to yourself what is truly imporant and is the truth.

Question for cosmicsacredheart:
Spirit's guidance about the best way to celebrate?
Old 18-02-2018, 06:58 AM
Master

cosmicsacredheart
solitude (hermit),throatchakra, ace pentacles/prosperity begins,4 swords/rest and rejuvenate, heart chakra, sacral chakra
Well the answer was not what I expected. Nothing about partying or letting your hair down. Its all about healing yourself and nurturing your creativity. Celebrate by going to a spa and investing in healing yourself holistically. There is a lot going on in your mind. You need to be by yourself, heal your heart, be in nature and green surroundings, do gardening if you can or plant the seed of new creative projects or preferably both. The colour green and plants and trees coming up. Give expression to your creative or artistic talent. Create by drawing not upon any negative experiences but by going to the Source of all goodness and Light. You will be supported. Do not wait too long to decide.
Question for moon: will a certain aspect of my partnership ever heal? What can I do about it?
Old 23-02-2018, 05:16 AM
Knower

Reading for moonincancer

I drew Strength, 3 of Cups, and Knight of Wands using the Night Sun tarot.

Hm, I had a bit of trouble with this one, but the good news is that 3 of Cups suggests that aspect will definitely heal. It will take your inner strength and instinct to proactively make this happen, and will likely mean your partner working on this too. It will take all of your energy, but you can make it happen in time. Hope this helps!

Question for Rayden: How can I see the world in a more positive light?
Old 24-02-2018, 02:11 AM
traceyacey12

Feedback for cosmicsacredheart

Thanks for the reading. Only time will tell I guess if this is the outcome, but thanks :)

Reading for Rayden

Strength, the chariot, eight of wands, six of wands, the lady, three of wands

There's a woman in your life that goes to great lengths to protect you. That's one way of seeing the world in a positive light. Do you have a girlfriend? I'm seeing she can also provide you with a sense of positivity. I am also seeing that you should let your defenses down because things aren't as bad as you are perceiving them. I see that there are a lot of people that want to impress you so you should also take comfort in that. I'm also picking up that you are an introspective man (I really hope I'm getting the gender correct...) and that is a beautiful quality.

Why do I have a hard time making friends?