Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Guide

Feedback for tealily

You are right, I need more grunt to break off the tie. Its going away bit by bit everyday, but well I need like solid resolve and that I just wasn't able to channel all together. Given this person did not want to give me time to do so either, I do feel a bit of mess.
I will take your advice, and yes I am accepting that things might be awkward and not too great, but overall things are not all that bad.
Thanks a lot for your time, I very much appreciate it. If no one takes your reading in the next few hours I will do it. Wish you the best for everything.

Next reading for tealily
I've more or less already decided to leave my job, but have yet to line anything else up.
What signs should I look out for that would indicate I need to put in notice to leave immediately, even if I haven't got anything else lined up yet?

(I would have several weeks to continue interviewing; the notice period required is long)
Old 04-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Guide

Reading for tealily
Quote:
I've more or less already decided to leave my job, but have yet to line anything else up.
What signs should I look out for that would indicate I need to put in notice to leave immediately, even if I haven't got anything else lined up yet?

(I would have several weeks to continue interviewing; the notice period required is long)
Eight of wands, Death reversed

It feels like something will already be lined up for you, an offer when you decide to leave. It feels like there will be heavy activity around you , and you will be active in your current work place already when you give in the notice and it will come as surprise to everyone because they hadn't realized you were planning to leave really. You will leave in midst of work, and it will be a heavy letting go of in that sense, and you will do it in one go which will surprise others in your work place.
This is already a death like situation here, so it wont be very new to you when you plan to leave. It only feels that you will already know when it's time to leave. It's not like you will need to look for signs at that time, it will already be known to you, that it is time to leave.

I hope this helps and relates for now, brightest blessings ~

Next reading for angelic star

E has been trying to communicate to me. Do the cards say what he wants to say to me ?
Old 04-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Master

Feedback for angelic star
Awesome, my ideal kind of departure.

re: your question - we don't do 3rd party questions in this thread (ie what someone else is thinking/feeling/planning/whatever), but happy to do another question of yours :)
Old 04-10-2017, 01:12 PM
Guide

Oh okay, I dont want to know how he feels for me. I wanted to know what he wants to tell me right now. He is not my lover ^-^
Anyways, I don't have a question. I guess you can take my turn and ask if you want to. Thank you
Old 04-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Master

Reading for angelic star
General reading

*Fountain

Queen of Coins
2 of Coins
Advice: Queen of Wands

Hot dang girl, these are great cards
At the present time, you are learning to see new sides of you that you haven't seen before. And they're great. Strong, shiny, and full of worth.
What you may be having difficulty with is moving forwards whilst you're undergoing a bit of metamorphasis (metamorphasis is probably a good word). It's a bit challenging keeping everything in balance.

What you need to know is that YOU'VE GOT THIS. Let the near future be a time where you really start to build your self-confidence; be pro-active, do the things that need to be done, have faith that you're going through a growth period and the rewards are already starting to show. Keep on going.

Next reading for tealily

In what way am I 100% on the right track right now?
Old 04-10-2017, 02:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for angelic star
General reading

*Fountain

Queen of Coins
2 of Coins
Advice: Queen of Wands

Hot dang girl, these are great cards
At the present time, you are learning to see new sides of you that you haven't seen before. And they're great. Strong, shiny, and full of worth.
What you may be having difficulty with is moving forwards whilst you're undergoing a bit of metamorphasis (metamorphasis is probably a good word). It's a bit challenging keeping everything in balance.

What you need to know is that YOU'VE GOT THIS. Let the near future be a time where you really start to build your self-confidence; be pro-active, do the things that need to be done, have faith that you're going through a growth period and the rewards are already starting to show. Keep on going.

Next reading for tealily

Feedback for tealily

Haha thank you tealily, that sounds quite lovely, I do indeed need to do those things, thank you for the reading. I very much appreciate your responses and I very much appreciate you. Thank you.

Next reading for tealily

Old 04-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Feedback for tealily

Haha thank you tealily, that sounds quite lovely, I do indeed need to do those things, thank you for the reading. I very much appreciate your responses and I very much appreciate you. Thank you.

Next reading for tealily

Reading for tealily

5 of Swords, Knight of Pentacles.

You realise that your work situation is totally toxic and there won't be any improvement. There's only so much dross you can take and know that you can get a much better job, not only financially, but something which gives you the opportunity to to build a more stable, satisfying future. Turning your back, walking away and getting something else is the best thing you can do under the circumstances.

Next reading for Pandora

What strategies can I use to help my mental health generally at this time?
Old 05-10-2017, 12:01 AM
Master

Feedback for Pandora
Thank you! Feels spot on.

Reading for Pandora
The Magician, Ace of Wands, 7 of Wands

I'm feeling like mirror affirmations/mantras spoken regularly throughout the day will be of benefit to you. There's a bit of 'magic' in this card - simple things that can tremendously help you feel better (if at least short-term), and I think these begin by improving your belief that things can get better. YOU CAN DO THIS! :)

After that, EXERCISE! Physical activity, fresh air. Start going for walks, looking at trees etc. Lots of evidence that exercise is a mood-booster; just as good as medication and with longer-term effects.

Advice: 7 of Wands indicates there's a lot on your plate. You might have the bandwidth to deal with it all - but there are probably a few support services if not (and this is the clinician in me talking, not the tarot cards). Chat to your GP - you may qualify for Medicare-funded sessions (they may even offer counselling sessions over Skype if you live in a remote area). Regardless, 7 of Wands is the card of "don't give up". You can do this :)

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's a pleasant suprise I can look forward to within the next week?
Old 05-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Master

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily

EDIT: With updated question. Reading for Pisces Moon
* Fountain

Q. What will I gain (or not) by accepting the job offer from last week?

Hermit rev, 8 of Wands, 5 of Pent rev

What I'm seeing here is you scrutinising the contract very carefully. I can also still see you're evaluating this choice amongst others, trying to figure out which is best.
The primary benefit from this job offer is that it offers change - a big fat dose of change, both quickly and possibly involving other swift changes in succession. If you're keen to mix things up in life, this job will offer you that.

For advice, 5 of Coins reversed also seems to indicate that taking this job will act as a buffer of sorts. There seems to be something you want to get away from... and again, this job will offer you that should you wish to take it.

Haha yeah, it was a kind of sticking plaster job, mainly due to the sheer frustration of my current one.
Scrutiny, yep, after examining the fine print it would definitely mix things up (its given my current company the push it needed to say the least).

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's a pleasant suprise I can look forward to within the next week?

I don't sugar coat things, I'm not Willy Wonka

Please respect that I do not respond to reading requests via PM.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Pathfinder

10 of Chalices, 9 of Chalices and The Moon

It will be a pleasant surprise indeed. I see that you will not expect his surprise, and this may be a transformative experience that you will encounter. I do see a wondrous surge in you feeling emotionally fulfilled, very deeply! I do see this par-taking deep within yourself along with a creative work that you are doing. On a side, The moon brings about unsure-ness, yet in the coming week I see that you will be navigating it well to move through this.
To trust in your intuition as you have strong intuitions, and follow your guidance from Spirit to move through this transformation that you are going through. :)

Next reading for cosmicsacredheart
Q: Is it for my highest good to find a work that pays presently?