Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
The Emerald Tablets:

And because most people won't understand the metaphors used, here's a handy guide that clarifies things written in the Emerald Tablets:

The tablets themselves were initially donated to a private library for safekeeping.. I believe they may have moved since then.

Egypt was build prior to the great flood described in the Emerald Tablets (and the bible), and they used what we would call ancient technology to construct them. The technology back then was primarily sound / frequency based. Sonics and ultrasonics can be used to produce a wide range of effects; from deconstructing selected materials, curing diseases and viruses, levitating objects, clearing blockages in our energy fields, and much more.

To go into a bit more detail, we know that producing the right frequency of sound will shatter a crystal glass. In a similar way, each object has its own frequency at which it resonates. If you find the right frequency, and make the sound loud enough, you can, eg, make stone crumble. Any biologists here will also confirm that viruses are crystalline in structure.. find the right frequency for each virus, and you can cure it in a few minutes. There's a lot of research into this in certain areas.. but I've not got the info handy at the moment. I've seen lists of viruses and the relevant frequency and length of time needed to penetrate the body. I'll have to do some more digging to recover these...

Sound was also used to levitate objects, or more accurately, countering the effect gravity had on them. I'm a little unsure of the dynamics here because it was explained to me when I was too young to comprehend the details. But I was told that the pyramids were constructed from the top down.. and only lowered to the ground when each piece was in place.

Referring back to the great flood, this was a specific time in our past when the energies were right to allow us to take the next step in our spiritual journey. You have to keep in mind that we were fifth dimensional beings at this stage. We had great abilities and technologies available to us. A grid was set up (I won't go into too much detail here because it's partly covered in the video) and a group entered it where they used physical technology to replicate spiritual energy; this is essentially what we consider to be the luciferian rebellion these days; the use of technology to replace/replicate spiritual progress.

This attempt backfired and resulted in Earth's magnetic poles shifting. There are many ways of explaining this, so I'll cover an aspect that wasn't explained in the video. The magnetic poles essentially store Earth's memory.. or more accurately, the bonds that dictate which elements can bond with other elements. When they shifted, the bonds of every man made, non-naturally forming, material lost its cohesion.. fell to dust. At the same time, because we're linked to the Earth's energy field, we also lost our memories.. and our connection to the Light.

We 'fell' so to speak. We became primitive beings with no access to technology, our higher self, or the Light. This is why all the ancient cities and relics we find are all made of natural materials. Nothing man made survived unless it was protected by those few who shielded themselves from the pole shift.

The Emerald Tablets describes a little of what happens next, but other beings came down and helped out as needed. This is why we see Pleiadian influences in the bird tribes (native americans), Sirian influences in Egypt (google 'dogon sirian' for more info), Dragons in China... each major region had their own specific needs that other races were able to assist with. This is why we have so many different spiritual and religious views; they were designed to meet the needs of the local people. But the important message here is that 'god' as it's referred to in most religions talks about the specific deity/deities that influenced them; which is to say they were simply enlightened beings from a different race. There is a greater, all encompassing GOD that we are all a part of.

I think the video did explain something of this, but Atlantis was situated where the Bermuda Triangle is now. When we fell, Atlantis sunk, but not before the dimensional fabric ripped open. What came through wasn't just the wayward spirits described in the video.. many/most of the mythical creatures we have reports of also came through. This day has routinely been celebrated as Halloween.. While a good portion of these creatures were returned home, some of them did manage to stay here and have enough of an impact to create the folklore we have today.

Alright, I'm going to pause this here and let you ask any questions, or for more details in specific areas.

Thanks so much for this I'm finding it fascinating, your knowledge on this is great. I'm going to read your posts again a few times more when i get chance.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Thank you Carnate, I appreciate you posting those! It may take a while to get that unpacked, as the numbers are higher than what I expected in hertz.

Without actually knowing anything I'm finding some strong line -ups with the Sumerian accounts of the creation of man. It lines up well with Native American stories I grew up with and also with a few OBE's results and of course seems to explain some of our more mysterious archeological finds and megalithic construction found around the world, and some very odd passages in the Bible which no one ever successfully explained to me as a kid and instead told me to think about other things and read the New Testament instead.

Perhaps the most persuasive thing though was my grandmothers passing about 4 years ago. For years she had said she wanted to 'Meet her Maker'. Which we had always presumed was God of course, and I'm sure that's what she meant too.
When she passed over I followed her spirit to make sure she 'made it home'. I followed, twice in fact. Both times one of her first stops was in a desert land with grand huge buildings of stone overlooking a plaza, and seated on benches were very tall people in Sumerian type clothing over looking the plaza. They had a 5th dimensional feel to them or perhaps it was the intense sunshine present in the land and all the gold they wore.
After a brief pause she continues onward up into Light Realms - a good 20 of them until I loose her trail completely and I'm in a white out of pure energy unable to discern her energy signature anymore and thus forced to return to body. This stop and these Sumerian looking giants existence always perplexed me - until I found Zachariah Sitchens translations of the Sumerian texts and creation of the adama accounts.
It's always nice when new details align well with our current beliefs. To be honest, I've not had much contact with the Sumerian texts, although I did see one of your comments referencing them in another thread; I posted a 'thank you' in that thread. I think I'm going to do some additional reading (Sumerian texts); thanks again.

And because it's popped into my head, I thought I'd make a comment about the different sizes of beings as it relates a little to sacred geometry.

Humans have 46 chromosomes. If we start with one cell, and double this 46 times, we reach 35 trillion cells. This is roughly what science agrees to be the total number of cells that comprise the human body. This results in us being roughly 5-6 feet tall.

For more advanced beings, additional chromosomes are incorporated into their bodies. If we look at a being with 48 chromosomes, we get 140 trillion cells.. which brings them to roughly 10-12 feet tall.

And 50 chromosomes comes to 563 trillion cells.. at about 20-24 feet tall.

I seem to remember hearing this from a man called Drunvalo Melchizedek, maybe two decades ago. In all honesty, many of his discussions are 'a bit out there' for new-to-spirituality people. But I always liked how the things he explained made sense in a logical way.. he doesn't just explain a concept, he clarifies different aspects and links them all together into a cohesive whole; there's a certain type of science involved in his reasonings.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:34 AM
Master
Drunvalo Melchizedek been coming up a lot this week in conversations on SF. Things that make me scratch my head and say 'Hmmmmmm'.
The math on cells vs chromosomes is very interesting.

I kinda came in sideways on the Sumerian stuff. Initially I got really spun up trying to sort out megalithic structures, the Nazca desert drawings and that one mountain which it looks like someone took a lazer beam and carved the top off and it looks like a giant space pad.
Years before awakening I knew something was 'off' in archeology. They were just leaving stuff out and making stuff up in order to fit it into a preconceived hypothesis, which became doctrine somehow and being taught in schools and universities as the absolute history of mankind. It's weird how something like the THEORY of Evolution can become a religion in just a few generations. This has happened with archeology in a huge way. It's all just theory and conjecture but is taught as absolute fact.
When Google Maps first came out and we could get satellite imagery it was very apparent that the Nazca desert stuff at least was made to be viewed from high atmosphere or low earth orbit. And yet they were believed to be made before man had even invented the wheel?
Yep, it didn't add up. I knew in my gut our history wasn't what we were told and it involved off world technologically advanced beings. The proof was literally here on Earth and being carefully looked away from. I got no further with my layman curiosity until many years later when awakening happened and I got out of body access and got into the Akashic and started seeing scenes from those times and others.

But I digress.... :)
I enjoy your input, feedback and suggestion here in the forums and am glad you are here Carnate :)
Old 10-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
The Emerald Tablets:
http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

The Emerald Tablets describes a little of what happens next, but other beings came down and helped out as needed. This is why we see Pleiadian influences in the bird tribes (native americans), Sirian influences in Egypt (google 'dogon sirian' for more info), Dragons in China... each major region had their own specific needs that other races were able to assist with. This is why we have so many different spiritual and religious views; they were designed to meet the needs of the local people. But the important message here is that 'god' as it's referred to in most religions talks about the specific deity/deities that influenced them; which is to say they were simply enlightened beings from a different race. There is a greater, all encompassing GOD that we are all a part of.

I would really like to know more about this Pleiadian influence on the Native American tribes.... I didn't know there was a connection until very recently... I seem to have both influences going on in my life.
When I had my spiritual awakening the Pleidians began talking to me in my head and I may have a big portion of native American in me .... Dad claimed he was half Native American and raised on an indian reservation. Other members of his side of the family claimed he was lying so I don't know how to verify any of it. A lot of things are adding up and making sense though.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 10-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account
lol, I have a funny feeling that science won't be approving this science fiction stuff anytime soon. But I agree it makes a tiny bit more sense than a sky wizard creating the entire world and humanity in 6 days.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Drunvalo Melchizedek been coming up a lot this week in conversations on SF. Things that make me scratch my head and say 'Hmmmmmm'.
The math on cells vs chromosomes is very interesting.

I kinda came in sideways on the Sumerian stuff. Initially I got really spun up trying to sort out megalithic structures, the Nazca desert drawings and that one mountain which it looks like someone took a lazer beam and carved the top off and it looks like a giant space pad.
Years before awakening I knew something was 'off' in archeology. They were just leaving stuff out and making stuff up in order to fit it into a preconceived hypothesis, which became doctrine somehow and being taught in schools and universities as the absolute history of mankind. It's weird how something like the THEORY of Evolution can become a religion in just a few generations. This has happened with archeology in a huge way. It's all just theory and conjecture but is taught as absolute fact.
When Google Maps first came out and we could get satellite imagery it was very apparent that the Nazca desert stuff at least was made to be viewed from high atmosphere or low earth orbit. And yet they were believed to be made before man had even invented the wheel?
Yep, it didn't add up. I knew in my gut our history wasn't what we were told and it involved off world technologically advanced beings. The proof was literally here on Earth and being carefully looked away from. I got no further with my layman curiosity until many years later when awakening happened and I got out of body access and got into the Akashic and started seeing scenes from those times and others.

I enjoy your input, feedback and suggestion here in the forums and am glad you are here Carnate :)

Oh I so agree, when I realized that evolution was just a theory and not a fact I was mad. I listened to a lot of alternative ideas on things like this and realized how many of them made sense.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 10-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Firstly, thanks for the compliment. Really appreciate it.

I think the main reason scientists (in all their various fields) look away from thinks they can't properly account for is reputation. I used to work as a psychologist.. and the field as a whole is trying desperately to fit into the 'science' category; which it does to some extent. But for most professionals (psychologists included), there is a certain level of fear about approaching their fellows and saying "hey look, aliens must have done this' or 'this really looks like something supernatural'.

It's fairly reasonable/acceptable for any of us to look at Google Maps and say 'Aliens!!' because there's little risk involved. But when your reputation, job prospects, income (being able to support your family), and respect of your peers are on the line... it's a bit of a tall order. Particularly when the vast majority of experts will have any number of avenues for disproving the claims; with the benefit of maintaining the security of their reputation.

Interestingly, I recently saw a psychology article that focused on how to treat children that (claimed to) have memories of past lives. It provided useful advice for parents and teachers for how to interact with and support the child. But it carefully worded everything in a way that didn't directly say that 'we have past lives'...

We're at this critical point in our scientific progress where people are starting to recognise that there's 'more' going on; and this applies to a great many fields. It's just a matter of time before we, as a group, take that next logical step. I think/hope when it happens, it'll happen quickly... over the space of a few years. In some ways, it needs to happen quickly.

I would like to respond to some of the other comments here, but it's getting late. I'll return tomorrow when I'm better rested.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Master
Science and it's Fellowships, Chairs and 'those who speak with authority' reminds me of a pack of 9th grade girls, everyone is so careful what they say and what they believe and what they express so they don't get exiled from the group.
LOL

With our teenage girls the benefit of conforming to group thought is in being perceived as being in the "In Crowd".
With Scientists the benefit is in dollar, cents and grant and being accepted for publication. Meaning their intellectual capital is for sale to the Masters they will conform too. *rolls-eyes*

Scientific thought and protocols were to explore the nature of reality and make break-throughs in our understanding...or something like that. Now days though it seems to include an equal amount, if not more, of 'subjects to discredit and not be associated with due to the potential of not getting the Chair, the Publication, the grant, the job. Which really discredits the potential of science to me. Too much trying to be in the In Crowd in order to get money.

Give me a maverick thinker who dares to prove something for the shear benefit of knowledge and interest and a society who embraces it!
The Goat on the hill top has my attention, not the sheep in the valley.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Science and it's Fellowships, Chairs and 'those who speak with authority' reminds me of a pack of 9th grade girls, everyone is so careful what they say and what they believe and what they express so they don't get exiled from the group.
LOL

With our teenage girls the benefit of conforming to group thought is in being perceived as being in the "In Crowd".
With Scientists the benefit is in dollar, cents and grant and being accepted for publication. Meaning their intellectual capital is for sale to the Masters they will conform too. *rolls-eyes*

Scientific thought and protocols were to explore the nature of reality and make break-throughs in our understanding...or something like that. Now days though it seems to include an equal amount, if not more, of 'subjects to discredit and not be associated with due to the potential of not getting the Chair, the Publication, the grant, the job. Which really discredits the potential of science to me. Too much trying to be in the In Crowd in order to get money.

Give me a maverick thinker who dares to prove something for the shear benefit of knowledge and interest and a society who embraces it!
The Goat on the hill top has my attention, not the sheep in the valley.
I agree.. I've seen a lot of psychological articles that present experiments that support something important. And from each one, there is an opportunity for other psychologists to point out the problems with the experiment and why it is incorrect.. because no experiment is truly perfect. I've seen articles solely designed to point out the numerous flaws in someone else's work. And both researcher and critic get published and some level of respect in their field.

The risk is multiplied several times over when trying to deal with intangible aspects of our nature.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I would really like to know more about this Pleiadian influence on the Native American tribes.... I didn't know there was a connection until very recently... I seem to have both influences going on in my life.
When I had my spiritual awakening the Pleidians began talking to me in my head and I may have a big portion of native American in me .... Dad claimed he was half Native American and raised on an indian reservation. Other members of his side of the family claimed he was lying so I don't know how to verify any of it. A lot of things are adding up and making sense though.
If you've got Native American blood, then you may also some Pleiadian DNA in you. If you're receiving information from the Pleiades, then I'd argue that your father was right.

You're likely aware that Native Americans explain that they originate from the Pleiades. The race was seeded and taught by the Pleiadians in order to help maintain and balance the Earth's energies. Most of their knowledge and wisdom is kept pretty close to themselves for this reason; not for 'outsiders'. The Pleiadians, however, also have interests in helping humanity progress spiritually.

Because of the transition we went through at the end of 2012, there's new energy from the Pleiadian system coming to Earth at this time. This is what's making the next step in our spiritual journey possible. The Pleiadian Emissaries are essentially here to help us regain our connection to the higher dimensions in order to Master the physical plane.

If I could make a recommendation, I'd suggest that you foster this connection you have with the Pleiades, and get your information straight from the source, so to speak. It may be that you'll be among the first of us to lead the way forward.