Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Dream about going to Hell?

I don't want to call the dream I had last night a nightmare, so to speak, but suffice it to say, it had me pretty shaken.

Before i get into all the details, I don't follow Christianity at all. In fact, i strongly oppose it. I don't even believe there is a Heaven or a Hell. I believe that when we die, we transition in the Spirit World and prepare for a new life on Earth.

I don't remember every little thing i saw in this dream but i saw fire, dark and ugly places, evil-looking creatures, y'know, the typical Earthly depictions of Hell. I also saw what may've been either white knights or people in KKK robes and hoods.

I also had a song that i absolutely hate and depresses me stuck in my head. But i don't think of it so much now.

I would love some kind of interpretation of this dream but it would mean more if i could have some Divine reassurance that when i die i am not going to Hell, especially since that there isn't a Hell to go to, but i know i probably won't get that.

This dream has given me this fear of going to Hell that's decreased throughout the day but could it be meaning a bad happenstance that's forthcoming?

To my defense, I remember once that i had a dream about being wanted by the police for being a trans woman in the women's restroom but in real life, thank goodness that situation has never materialized and hopefully never will.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Guide

oh it means you must avoid evil people & avoid being evil yourself.
Do that as if your soul's future after death depends upon it.

Seeing the KKK in Hell means they are evil too
Old 08-04-2017, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator
I don't believe in hell. The worst hell is what we do to each other as humans. I am positive there is no hell because I do not think an unconditional god or whomever would doom anyone to hell. It goes against unconditional love. I suspect life is more like a free for all in that we all agree to be in this mess together no matter what happens no one is held accountable in the afterlife for any of it. We just bring with us to the next life the issues we never resolved in the last. So I suspect the dream is more related to some ideas you may have subconsciously about what others impose on you about your sexual orientation. As much as we may think we are immune to what others say it can affect us subconsciously. I would pay attention to your reaction when you come across any prejudice towards your sexual preferences. Police in dreams generally represents our guilt or feelings as if we are doing something wrong. On some level you may feel wrong about who you are and the dream is trying to help you confront and heal those limiting ideas about yourself. You aren't doing anything wrong. You are just who you are.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Master
separation is a myth TheDivineOne.
you've not been torn away from God, and cast adrift;
you are connected to divinity.
since heaven is "the abode of God", and you are in the
presence of God [believe it or not], your actual location
is heaven [right here, right now -- you've only dreamt
of being someplace else].
death is not an actual phenomena; life is eternal.

releasing your anxieties and worries allows you to gently
awaken into the truth of things, in which you've always
been safely held. (imo)
Old 10-04-2017, 02:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne

I don't follow Christianity at all. In fact, i strongly oppose it. I don't even believe there is a Heaven or a Hell. I believe that when we die, we transition in the Spirit World and prepare for a new life on Earth.

I don't remember every little thing i saw in this dream but i saw fire, dark and ugly places, evil-looking creatures, y'know, the typical Earthly depictions of Hell. I also saw what may've been either white knights or people in KKK robes and hoods.

I would love some kind of interpretation of this dream but it would mean more if i could have some Divine reassurance that when i die i am not going to Hell, especially since that there isn't a Hell to go to, but i know i probably won't get that.

You say you don't believe in heaven or hell, but you do believe that "we transition in the Spirit World and prepare for a new life on Earth."

So, several questions come to mind. How would you describe your life so far? Has it been a heavenly experience? Hellish? Both? How does it resonate that there's no heaven or hell, but a spirit world does exist? What sorts of beings hang out there? And from whom do they get their instructions? Is the spirit world an emotionless place? Gray?

"This dream has given me this fear of going to Hell" Could you be fearful of having to come back again when maybe you feel life on earth is hell?

You wrote "...it would mean more if i could have some Divine reassurance that when i die i am not going to Hell, especially since that there isn't a Hell to go to"

How can you be afraid of a place that you believe doesn't exist? Unless you're unaware that you believe it does exist. (Because whether we believe something exists or not isn't relevant. It does or doesn't - whether we believe it or not.)

Have you gone to the source and asked?
Old 30-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I don't want to call the dream I had last night a nightmare, so to speak, but suffice it to say, it had me pretty shaken.

Before i get into all the details, I don't follow Christianity at all. In fact, i strongly oppose it. I don't even believe there is a Heaven or a Hell. I believe that when we die, we transition in the Spirit World and prepare for a new life on Earth.

I also had a song that i absolutely hate and depresses me stuck in my head. But i don't think of it so much now.

This dream has given me this fear of going to Hell that's decreased throughout the day but could it be meaning a bad happenstance that's forthcoming?

To my defense, I remember once that i had a dream about being wanted by the police for being a trans woman in the women's restroom but in real life, thank goodness that situation has never materialized and hopefully never will.
Lets see what you make of this. The Hell spoken of is Greek in origin which most Christians today use as a scaremongering tactic to convince others(usually people that are suffering already and are looking for a way out) that their doctrine is the only truth. Here's the thing though let's imagine for a minute in a more poetic style of thinking that the people that Moses brought out of Bondage and received a Covenant of Freedom, and their God they saw as their Father. Lets just say that a part of that covenant required obedience, an obedience that if they had enough time to mature so much so that they didn't need to refer back to those commandments because they became that covenant. Now in that covenant of Freedom and in the security of their Father they have some person other than being obedient ruling them and causing a disease among the people in a spiritual sense. Over time the people(not all) are spiritually sick zombies and finally the Curse of the covenant of Freedom kicks them out of their Fathers house and their Father turns his back on them and allows other people to do what ever they want with them wherever they were scattered to. Believe it or not this is that concept of Hell we are living in right now. The story doesn't end here though. There's another part of that covenant that says of the people that received that Curse that when they had paid for all their Sins that the Curse put on them gets taken off of them and put onto the ones that are hindering their way Home. Now there's an obvious reason why they are hindering these people and its because those people belong to a kingdom that wants to raise its own Kingdom above the Kingdom of the Father of that covenant. They almost got it too btw. If you don't mind me quoting a verse from Yeshua, it reads "The servant shall not last in the House forever but the Son(as in Sons and Daughters) shall live in the House for ever(that's when they return ofc). The thing mostly overlooked is the word servant, this is the thief that is also from that House mentioned earlier. We had to wait a very long time for him to go out and confuse that Nations before we could speak up, and we are getting there slowly but as the momentum picks up it grows and grows in every direction. I hope that helps. Btw when someone says they don't believe in Hell they are also correct because they must live a peaceful life, probably helpers of other people. I mean I don't even mind some Atheists, I've had some of the best laughs with some of what the Atheists have said against the Bigots.lol
Old 30-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you for sharing that vision.

You were talking about hell and said "but it would mean more if i could have some Divine reassurance that when i die i am not going to Hell".

How do you feel about the concept of each of our souls being orderly or chaotic and when we're done in this life, we each end up where we belong?

Chaotic souls go to the eternal anarchy of pure chaos and orderly souls go to the eternal white of incorruptible order. Nobody gets punished ,but, we each get the afterlife we deserve.

I read a lot of peoples' dream descriptions and the white element pops up in a lot visions. A white puppy that looks like a polar bear, a lantern with white inside, a half white video camera, and white knights in "hell". I believe the white element is symbolic of our ability to contemplate the pure order of our Creator.

In my opinion, your brain got a glimpse of this source of pure white order and built a movie around it.

I believe this dream was your brain's depiction of your relationship with your Creator.

GG