Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Knower

Can A Spirit Who Has Crossed Over Return And Become Earthbound?

I was just curious about this. It also kind of relates to another question I have; does talking to a spirit who has crossed over keep them from really moving on if you do it too much? Thanks.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Ascender
I believe in reincarnation so it's a yes from me :)
As for talking too much... yikes wouldn't have a clue. I don't see how though but I'm sure someone more wise will be along soon.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Master
Yes a spirit who has crossed over can come back again and be earthbound. I had an experience with my father who has been dead for over a decade and he was forced to come back from the dead because there was a problem in the family. He came to me in dreams and explained why he had to come back and what the problem was all about and when he was done he told me he was leaving it in my hands and he disappered to the sprit world again.
Old 25-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Yes a spirit who has crossed over can come back again and be earthbound. I had an experience with my father who has been dead for over a decade and he was forced to come back from the dead because there was a problem in the family. He came to me in dreams and explained why he had to come back and what the problem was all about and when he was done he told me he was leaving it in my hands and he disappered to the sprit world again.
Why do say your father's spirit was forced to come back? I think spirits of the dearly departed are not forced to help but rather want to help in the same way they did while alive.