Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Master
alz/dem

if i get alz/dem i dnt htng i wud wnt 2 liv its sush a crulel evil ilnes u loze yore digtny yore sense
it can evn hav sits toll on famly 2 iv noted on me my siblins we juts wud luv 2 hav ouw ol mom bac agan we wud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
if i get alz/dem i dnt htng i wud wnt 2 liv its sush a crulel evil ilnes u loze yore digtny yore sense
it can evn hav sits toll on famly 2 iv noted on me my siblins we juts wud luv 2 hav ouw ol mom bac agan we wud

Very right, dream jo, and part of it is because the medical profession make
a lot of money keeping people alive beyond their "sell-by" date.

Doctors and their professional institutes assume the right of demi-gods.
They cannot see the difference between "saving lives" and "interference with
the natural process of dying."

Like you, the very last thing I want is to be one of those vegitating cadavers:
a bag of bones wrapped in parchment-like skin, gaping toothless mouth
being fed with a teaspoon or tubes, who should have been allowed
their spiritual right to move on when the time came.

If there is one thing I fear - it's really my worst fear - it is the "elderly care industry"
which is merciless and cruel in the UK. I don't fear death -
the medical profession has no cure for that - but elderly care strikes terror through my whole being.

Politicians look on "care" as a commodity. I don't know how many times I've heard one on the media
talking about delivering care. Deliver care? What a joke. You don't deliver compassion and concern!

I sympathise, dream jo.

Old 19-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Master
ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Very right, dream jo, and part of it is because the medical profession make
a lot of money keeping people alive beyond their "sell-by" date.

Doctors and their professional institutes assume the right of demi-gods.
They cannot see the difference between "saving lives" and "interference with
the natural process of dying."

Like you, the very last thing I want is to be one of those vegitating cadavers:
a bag of bones wrapped in parchment-like skin, gaping toothless mouth
being fed with a teaspoon or tubes, who should have been allowed
their spiritual right to move on when the time came.

If there is one thing I fear - it's really my worst fear - it is the "elderly care industry"
which is merciless and cruel in the UK. I don't fear death -
the medical profession has no cure for that - but elderly care strikes terror through my whole being.

Politicians look on "care" as a commodity. I don't know how many times I've heard one on the media
talking about delivering care. Deliver care? What a joke. You don't deliver compassion and concern!

I sympathise, dream jo.

thnx
if u wear a cat dog u wud be punsd for letin thm suffr my mom can be so agresv she can be i no is ilnes bt can be screy wen shes havin thes tantrms abot 30 mins latr or 4 hors latr shes fogt abot it wev not fogt abot it sum days im a nrevs rec i am
if i evr get iv saed ples shoot me or entezaz me tak me 2 vts 2 pt me 2 slpep iv saed
irs al baot mony 2 thy say sen mony 2 canse reshers bt u dnt sea mush abot dem/alz rechr only 1 ad wish upst me coz of my moms wil en up tht way she wiill it min s its tantrums nite day acusin us of stel her mony or fotos
sum of famly stpt cumn 2 vst coz of scremin yelin t thm
i no thy not fnd a cur on my tim on erth i no bt if evr get i wnt 2 be defnly eufnzd i belve in it

Old 19-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Master
evn fritrd me so mush coz u can alz/dem wen u kid u trrnd u 20s u 30s u 40s u 50s thm ags y dnt exspct 2 sea it hapne but it duz
in u 69s thn mayb yes i u 70s 80s 90s u exspct its kj devil gets in sid persn it can trn persn its gt dem/als in 2 a mster a monstr it can
1 mooood swigs
2 tantrms
3 hid thngs acusin pele frm stelin
4 tel difnt storys
5 get so confsd
all i no lst goz on on
sean my mom so agresv tantems can ge me so low dnw it can

Old 20-03-2017, 01:48 AM
Super Moderator
I am sorry dream jo. It can be hard looking after someone with Alzheimers or dementia. At least you have the perspective to be able to see why those mood swings and tantrums are happening. My kindest thoughts to you and your mom.
Stay kind. Detach a little bit emotionally if you can whenever she 'loses it'. Realise she doesn't mean it. It's not her Soul speaking, it's the messed up neurons in her brain. Stay strong. God bless. xx

(I hope there is some support for you looking after her? Either respite carers, or family members? If you need respite carers to help, just talk to your doctor. He/she might have a solution to help. My mother's doctor made many helpful suggestions when my brother and I were looking after my mother, who had dementia.)
Old 20-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am sorry dream jo. It can be hard looking after someone with Alzheimers or dementia. At least you have the perspective to be able to see why those mood swings and tantrums are happening. My kindest thoughts to you and your mom.
Stay kind. Detach a little bit emotionally if you can whenever she 'loses it'. Realise she doesn't mean it. It's not her Soul speaking, it's the messed up neurons in her brain. Stay strong. God bless. xx

(I hope there is some support for you looking after her? Either respite carers, or family members? If you need respite carers to help, just talk to your doctor. He/she might have a solution to help. My mother's doctor made many helpful suggestions when my brother and I were looking after my mother, who had dementia.)

thnx i no its hrd 2 hrd it min it seams me my 2 siblin seams 2 lze pason wif her we do i no its nt her falt its not
1 of pnurs tld me 2 go fr 10 min strol 2 coool off wen thngs gt heatd yday she fond my brht abot 5 or 6 tims in a sprat of 10 misn askin sam thng ovr ovr agn it tims we laf it thng shes say bt sum 1 saied if we dnt laff we d loze it probs evry 1 on tv she noze she spek 2 thm evry day wen she saed it lst wk my sisr bsrt ort lafon wish set me off i did feal bad for lafin i did my sistr oldr thm me
holpfy she be goin 2 day cre on thrz just hop it can slt or she dnt pic armgt wif s 1

Old 21-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Super Moderator
I know. You do need a break now and then, at least a few hours or so to yourself because even though you love your mom, it is hard work. So daycare will help you to have some time off. That is only fair for you.

Things my mama said made me laugh too. Sometimes she would say something hilarious. I couldn't help laughing! I'd tell her I wasn't laughing at her but at the funny thing she just said. She would laugh too. In many ways we had some fun times more often than not. It wasn't all miserable by any means!

When she watched TV she got the feeling she was INSIDE the movie or whatever was on television. I had to be a bit careful she didn't watch any horror films or anything too scary. But we watched Poirot "Murder on the Orient Express" (she always liked a good murder mystery) and she was convinced for hours that she was on the Orient Express! She needed to go to the toilet but said she wouldn't go while the train was still in the station. I had to tell her that the train had started up again. She asked where we were. I said "Budapest". "Okay, fine." she replied, and had a cigarette.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:28 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I know. You do need a break now and then, at least a few hours or so to yourself because even though you love your mom, it is hard work. So daycare will help you to have some time off. That is only fair for you.

Things my mama said made me laugh too. Sometimes she would say something hilarious. I couldn't help laughing! I'd tell her I wasn't laughing at her but at the funny thing she just said. She would laugh too. In many ways we had some fun times more often than not. It wasn't all miserable by any means!

When she watched TV she got the feeling she was INSIDE the movie or whatever was on television. I had to be a bit careful she didn't watch any horror films or anything too scary. But we watched Poirot "Murder on the Orient Express" (she always liked a good murder mystery) and she was convinced for hours that she was on the Orient Express! She needed to go to the toilet but said she wouldn't go while the train was still in the station. I had to tell her that the train had started up again. She asked where we were. I said "Budapest". "Okay, fine." she replied, and had a cigarette.

thnx
tv thng can be very lol its hrd nt 2 lol wen jon thw wz on 2 days go mom saed i wnt 2 skool wif him i saed did u mom
i still sea him evry day wen she gos ort wish i no she duznt shes not alod or on herown
evry on tv livs in her st shes had drinkss wif thm in bar wish we all say yea sonds grt evn yng pelepl i no thm i do u dad usd 2 go in bar drikn wif thm
thn she fogts thn askk wear my dad si telin her he died 5 yrs go is hrd prt hrd for me coz lozin my dad still gets 2 me it duz askin wear ded peple r sghe duz tryn 2 tell her thy gon
thn she ask agan abot 5 mis latr cn i nt goin sea thm 1s its pass u tell her thy gon away just 2 avod uostin her

Old 24-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Master
i no it can be anyin wen thy ask u sam thng abot 100 tims in 10 mins thy aks it tims u thng v gt it or r thy rht or am i wong
crul ilnes it is is
its lk evry ilnes crul bt ths 1 so crul it can trn a swet lovin persn in 2 a monstr it can
sum tims peple it wz a badin in 1st plas get ths ilnes trns in 2 a lovin pesn
my mom wz so sweet she wz bt ths ilnes can trn her in 2 a ostr lst pt thng can set her off

Old 03-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Master
bean 1 of thm days 2 day its gt me a nervs rec she haz