Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 16-01-2023, 05:19 AM
Master

Five Years in Heaven

I ran across this video just now of an NDE and Wow - it was pretty awesome. She has also written a book about it, and I am going to buy it.
If the book is anything like the video, well, I can't wait to read it, so I thought I'd pass it on.
Dr. Linda Kramer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcR...ist=WL&index=1

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 04-02-2023 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Correction it is Dr. Lynda Cramer, PhD, mistake on the youtube
Old 04-02-2023, 05:19 AM
Master
That's a diamond in the rough @Nameless, really interesting stuff alot of things she spoke about that I can also relate too, sharing the conscious of other lifeforms is a really good one.

Thanks for that Nameless, much appreciated.

utopiandreamchild
Old 04-02-2023, 10:21 AM
How did I miss this posted last month?
Thanks Utopian for bringing it back up!
Watched it - it is very new on youtube so that's why I never saw it!!
What can I say - even Raymond Moody said it was one of the most 'something', extraordinary or detailed NDEs.

OK, need to know:
*This is Dr. Lynda Cramer, PhD written on her book. Tho, the youtube flashes Dr. Linda Kramer!
Not to be mistaken with Dr. Linda S. Kramer, also an author - against Christian Science!

This is corrected in another youtube with Lynda, but it's all about what's in her book.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqC0o8-_-vc

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-02-2023, 08:04 PM
Hi, just adding another great NDE youtube...I love this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkUYCsw0HrM

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-02-2023, 09:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Nice one, I was able to connect into the Living Love of the Creator He was expressing.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
Nice one, I was able to connect into the Living Love of the Creator He was expressing.
He re-inspired me...I like being re-inspired everyDAY! God first....forget what ego tells you.

Old 16-02-2023, 05:23 AM
Master

I am surprised by the above favorable reviews of Lynda's video.

She describes a low lucidity dream, to which she padded a number of personal beliefs about the nature of reality, and doubtful claims.

It is difficult to say how much of what she tells is part of her original experience, and how much was distorted unintentionally, and intentionally in the process of writing her book, and for other reasons.

I don't recommend it.

Lynda's qualifications: PhD in Philosophy, CBT Practitioner, Life Coach Practitioner, Ordained Reverend, Spiritual Counselor (https://www.lyndarae.info/about-lynda)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I am surprised by the above favorable reviews of Lynda's video. ... It is difficult to say how much of what she tells is part of her original experience, and how much was distorted unintentionally, and intentionally in the process of writing her book, and for other reasons.
I agree. I haven't seen the video but based on the favourable comments I purchased the book and found it somewhat disappointing.

The book began well enough but once Lynda Cramer got into other realms it all became somewhat fantastic. Was it all genuine or was there some distortion?

And there was a lot of repetition in the book. Maybe she was simply trying to convey certain ideas through repeated examples, but I found myself losing interest.

Which is a pity, as normally I am in favour of any book which sheds light on the mysteries of death which await us all.

Peace
Old 18-06-2023, 08:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

amazing video! thanks for sharing
Old 18-06-2023, 02:23 PM
Master

I have to agree with Inavalan.

This lady doesn’t do anything for me.