Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)
I feel very fortunate and grateful for the 68 years I've had in this earthly realm. I don't know if I've accomplished all that I've wanted to, but I've Met some wonderful people and have helped some and certainly have been helped by some. I'm not afraid to die, but I'm not going to push it, because I want everything to play out as it should.
Old 19-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
So many unhappy people. Folks, read Starman's comment here and take note. And I mean put aside your limiting belief-constructs that chain you to your angry, or jaded, or tired, or worn-out life-view. Put that all aside for just a moment, and read it, and learn. Learn about the miracle and gift that is physical existence.

First thing I've read on page 1 of this thread that I can heartily nod in agreement with. Sure, I've moped about, felt sorry for myself (and I don't judge me or anybody else for doing that) but Life is very precious and to be enjoyed and have whatever adventure is in store. I tend to believe we have no real choice. Too many variables in Life.

Old 24-05-2017, 04:22 AM
Knower
Though I feel that the Spirit world (realms) is my true home. Earth is like a second home (a vacation home.) There is still much I want to see and do on Earth so I hope that I have many more decades left. (I’m 34) here on Earth before I go home.

I do love life. I wouldn't want to live forever on Earth but sometimes I think it would be interesting if it was possible to live for a very very long time like several millenniums before crossing over but obviously, that is not possible. Earth life may not last forever but one's spirit/soul is forever so we are immortal just not our earthly bodies.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I have never seen this thread before?
Must of been before I joined and ressurected phoenix like!

My answer is a big NO, wow it looks big too!,.lol.
Why on earth would anyone want to die,seriously,and miss out on the experience of growing old,getting sick etc,ad infinitum.
It defeats the purpose of being born!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Experiencer

I am not depressed or suicidal, but yes, I am looking forward to it. There is a reason we are born with amnesia.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by piper27
I feel very fortunate and grateful for the 68 years I've had in this earthly realm. I don't know if I've accomplished all that I've wanted to, but I've Met some wonderful people and have helped some and certainly have been helped by some. I'm not afraid to die, but I'm not going to push it, because I want everything to play out as it should.

Hello piper27,
This is an absolute gem of an answer,everything you say makes sense,I am 64 yrs old myself and whatever comes my way I accept gracfully,maybe its an age thing,I don't know,but I am not very well and have been like this for 5 yrs,but,I wouldn't have it any other way.

Your answer is true piper27,its very close to the bone, you nailed it,sealed it,lock stock and barrel!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:03 AM
Master
My answer is that yes, like all other parts of life to experience, I look forward to being able to die when the time is right to do so.

I view death as I view many other life occurrances, as a gift.

No one escapes death. Why would I believe I am any different?

Do I want to look at it as something to come to terms with and accept or as something to fear and struggle against?

We will not really know how we deal with death until we come face to face with it. Only then will we truly know. And know exactly what we are capable of.

So do I without depression, look forward to being given the gift of being able to die? Yes.

I also look forward to my day tomorrow. To having a good night. To watching my young niece grow. To spending time with my friends and family.

My answer is Yes.

Unequivocally.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Knower
I'm not afraid of Death...

I just don't want to leave my children or loved ones behind

I also wonder what comes next... if what I believe in is actually true!
Old 09-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Ascender
Yes, absolutely, it's a part of life and finding out what happens next is something to look forward to in my opinion.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:02 PM
Experiencer

Scared of it as I don't want to be alone.