Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 19-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Really! Really! is offline
Suspended
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 548
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Although I can't prove any of this, here is what I know.

Based on the many NDE stories I have read, there are many who state that even the most evil people here on earth are surrounded by love in the after life.

I think it largely depends on how "evil" is being defined ...
If it's used loosely in broad terms than it could mean all different types & levels of evil are treated in the same manner, regardless ...
Meaning a serial killer could be equated w/a tax evasionist ...
I can't fathom all inclusiveness for clearly defined horrific crimes against man ...
I feel confident guides are fully aware of how to best serve each soul based on their former life ...
Including loveless quarantined areas, if necessary ...
Only God can forgive such souls, we are not expected to ...

As far as NDE stories, I'm skeptical b/c its near death not real death ...
NDE signifies one is in between life & death ...
They might only be privy to a certain amount of information as well as able to misinterpret it ...
That is not to say there are faults in NDEs, only that people can have a different understanding of information & who is providing it making it subjective to an individuals religious preference, if any ...
In any case, the stories are interesting ...

Last edited by Really! : 20-01-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 20-01-2017, 04:50 AM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 12,231
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Much is learned from reading Anthony Borgia's,
'Life in the World Unseen".
This way you are not reading what people have seen only
in the entry way to the Other Side, NDEs...but are all the way over.
It will explain what most want to know.

I will say this...even tho a person is surrounded by love...they shut themselves off...why?
Because they themselves surround themselves in the proverbial darkness...it's pretty ugly...
they make their own hell, yet, ALWAYS, there are
lightworkers, so to speak, sent to help a soul wake up and get out of their self created hell.

''What Dreams May Come'' was based on these messages from the Other Side....a movie.
__________________
.
"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death
by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.







Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 20-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Flexi-Girl Flexi-Girl is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 377
  Flexi-Girl's Avatar
@Really

From our extremely limited human perspective on earth, people such as tyrants, killers, and their ilk seem unimaginably evil, but from our eternal perspective, they are just as deserving of love as anyone else. Otherwise everyone who has ever committed a wrongful deed would be forced to pay.

During our sojourn on this planet, we are unable to fully experience our eternal selves because daily survival needs distract us from it. The more one is cut off from their eternal self the more likely they become evil. I am not saying there will not be worldly consequences, nor am I excusing anybodies bad deeds.

Also, it could be said the evil we experience on earth is to give us a greater appreciation for love. It is lack that strengthens our desires, which leads to greater appreciation for the fulfillment. If we didn't experience lack we may not grow.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 20-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Really! Really! is offline
Suspended
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 548
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
From our extremely limited human perspective on earth, people such as tyrants, killers, and their ilk seem unimaginably evil, but from our eternal perspective, they are just as deserving of love as anyone else. Otherwise everyone who has ever committed a wrongful deed would be forced to pay.

I respectfully disagree ...
God is the one who can forgive monstrous mass murder against his/her children ...
To trivialize it in such a manner is devoid of God's commands as well as morals & The 10 Commandments ...
I'm truly offended they can be perceived so minimalistically that being a good person is irrelevant, at the same time, evil can continue to thrive w/out consequences such as being separated from their soul group to receive rehabilitation, if possible ...
Even though we humans instinctually question God, it is not for us to question the commands handed down or executed as seen fit in God's Kingdom ...
As I mentioned earlier, all inclusiveness would be a serial killer equated w/a tax evasionist ...
As well a liar equated w/a serial killer?
And a serial killer equated w/a litter bug?
All immediately receiving the same love & forgiveness?
There's no incentive to become closer to God or believe in good ...
There is a big difference between what is considered evil as well as the levels that separate them ...
In human justice, I never had a probationer go to prison for beating up their spouse, but I did have one go to prison for killing their spouse ...
In addition, I never mentioned evil souls do not deserve love ...
They have to learn to care enough to repent their sins & prove it by turning their back on evil (Satan, Lucifer, Devil) in working toward loving God ...
In any case, why would an evil soul be concerned about receiving love from God?
Would an evil soul even want it?
If God's love is refused, what is to be done w/an evil soul?
Rehabilitation is God's mercy for evil souls even if it requires being quarantined in a loveless environment for incentive purposes ...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 20-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Flexi-Girl Flexi-Girl is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 377
  Flexi-Girl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
I respectfully disagree ...

Totally fine. As a former christian, I see where you are coming from and I understand. We're going to see things differently. We can still be kind to each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
God is the one who can forgive monstrous mass murder against his/her children ...
To trivialize it in such a manner is devoid of God's commands as well as morals & The 10 Commandments ...

I wouldn't dream of trivializing anyone's action, but it's as you say, "God is the one who can forgive". If God can forgive someone so horrible, maybe I can as well. The world is filled with unforgiving people who become mass murderers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
In any case, why would an evil soul be concerned about receiving love from God?
Would an evil soul even want it?
If God's love is refused, what is to be done w/an evil soul?
Rehabilitation is God's mercy for evil souls even if it requires being quarantined in a loveless environment for incentive purposes ...

I don't believe in evil souls so that's where we are going to have some differences. That being said, some people are just not open to good for reasons beyond my understanding.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 20-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Really! Really! is offline
Suspended
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 548
 
God doesn't expect us to forgive evil souls ...
I believe there are evil people ...
I don't believe in evil souls who haunt people ...
However, I still replied w/information I had learned just like yourself ...
Even though you may not have intended for it to sound trivial, down played or minimal, it was the impression I received ...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Kine Lea Kine Lea is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Cov, England
Posts: 775
  Kine Lea's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
God is the one who can forgive monstrous mass murder against his/her children ...

I can't believe this, Really!
Surely this is out of God's hands, when our God given right to free will has been misused, abused, and corrupted. It is then the tyrant, the killer, the evildoer that's responsible for the forgiving, not God.

In truth, it's a sad fact of life, that many are beyond redemption ...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 21-01-2017, 01:53 PM
shoni7510 shoni7510 is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 7,004
  shoni7510's Avatar
On whether our desires get fulfilled on the otherside my take is this is possible because we can manifest anything on the side. That include sex, food, etc. More like what we see in dreams where anything can be manifested.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 21-01-2017, 03:08 PM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 313
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Although I can't prove any of this, here is what I know.

Based on the many NDE stories I have read, there are many who state that even the most evil people here on earth are surrounded by love in the after life. There are other accounts of a few bad people who stated they experienced a type of hell, but were eventually brought back into pure love when they allowed themselves to return. Many admitted they chose to go there only by their own resistance. There were also people who admit to having been terrible people while on earth, and going to a place of pure love. Upon doing so they claim experiencing a kind of life review in which they feel the full impact of their actions from multiple points of view. However from what they say it's not so much for punishment as it is for understanding. When they came back into their earth life, the overwhelming love transformed them into better people.


According to Eban Alexander, the neurosurgeon who experienced a deep coma which led to his NDE, wrote a book called, "Proof of Heaven". During his NDE, he was taught evil is only allowed to exist on earth (and other lower physical planes) because it allows us to learn. In order to experience the benefit of free will we must be willing to experience being separated from the source of pure love. Those who are evil and those who are effected by it are gaining a great deal even if it seems twisted and unfair in the realm of earth. In the higher realms, there is no place for evil. In fact the love is so overwhelming evil could never arise.

In my own out of body experiences I have found that Yes, we can shape our afterlife. I have had experiences which gave me strong evidence that nothing we desire is withheld, ever. From what I have observed, this is also true for physical reality, but takes longer and requires a lot of focus. Also we are so bogged down in everyday life, which creates distractions. The true essence free will means we are and have access to everything in the universe and beyond. Perhaps the magnitude of that is so great it requires an earthly incarnation where energy is drastically slowed down. This helps our soul to master the power we are given.

When we die, we leave behind physical and go into a higher vibration where there is no slogging through mud. Desire and completion are one in the same. On the rare occasions, I experienced this out of body I can honestly say it was wonderful.

Flexi-Girl, OMG...I could have written this exact same thing because it resonates exactly what I learned from my NDE, but you've done it better than I could have . I've never had an OBE (you're so lucky to be able to do that).

Many Christians (I'm in the USA, so really, Abrahamic religions are all I'm really familiar with) reject the idea that there is no punishment because of what they've been taught and "believe". My thought is learning what is right is far, far better than any punishment can possibly achieve...punishment serves no purpose but to satisfy selfish vindication. Consciousness (the soul, spirit) gets a "reset" when we pass over.

Yep, we that experience NDEs and OBEs for by far greatest part agree along the same lines yet we have no tangible proof except unto ourselves. Those that disagree...yep, that's fine with me, too. The most important thing is that we ALL practice unconditional love regardless of what we believe or don't believe. Who can possibly argue that's not good?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 21-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Still_Waters Still_Waters is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 315
  Still_Waters's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl

According to Eban Alexander, the neurosurgeon who experienced a deep coma which led to his NDE, wrote a book called, "Proof of Heaven". During his NDE, he was taught evil is only allowed to exist on earth (and other lower physical planes) because it allows us to learn. In order to experience the benefit of free will we must be willing to experience being separated from the source of pure love. Those who are evil and those who are effected by it are gaining a great deal even if it seems twisted and unfair in the realm of earth. In the higher realms, there is no place for evil. In fact the love is so overwhelming evil could never arise.


I am quite familiar with Eban Alexander and have heard him speak (on youtube recordings). He's quite interesting.

During my own "miraculous" (the doctors' word, not mine) symptom-free spontaneous healing from a three day "irreversible coma", there were no impressions of either good or evil. There was only peace and reflection and awareness of possibilities regarding what happens next.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums