Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Ascended Master

Excellent EVP Experience

We were carrying out a paranormal investigation of the haunted estate I used to live on, back in December 2005. And we were all sat around a table using a bit of glass divination.

I had a dictaphone infront of me, about 18 inches from my head, when all of a sudden it (despite being on record) blurted out something along the lines of...

"arghhhh argghhhh argghhhh argghh"

I grabbed it and played it back, and found that all other sounds on that part of the tape were erased, although the sound of a mans voice had recorded quite clearly.

We went down into the great hall to speak to the rest of the team, and when I went to play it back for them to hear, it had been 'scratched' off of the tape.

It was a negative room, and I had to sleep in there for a couple of weeks. But I'll never forget this as being the most obvious form of EVP I've ever experienced.

We later found a man in spirit who was a drunk, and he had a little girl who he was keeping there in negativity. We rescued her shortly afterwards, but what happened to the man I do not know.

We rescused several spirits that night, and he certainly wasn't one of them.

I hope he finds the light one day.

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 01-10-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 31-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Enlightener

Intrepid infant

that's mad.

I have never seen a ghost, that I can remember, though it kind of gives me the heebies.

How do you deal with living near them?

Enlightener
Old 31-10-2006, 09:29 PM
cweiters

Ascended Master you must have a whole.............lot of courage to take on this job. I'm so happy to hear some spirits find there way home and are now free. Any soul trapped here for any reason is an unhappy spirit.

[color=#444938]Have you ever felt this way when they are near: Paralysis, hair seems to stand up by each string and get tight on my head, no voice to scream? They pinched, tickle, lick, kick, push etc... I have a real dislike for them. I try to avoid them as much as possible. When it
Old 25-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Ascended Master

[quote=cweiters]Ascended Master you must have a whole.............lot of courage to take on this job. I'm so happy to hear some spirits find there way home and are now free. Any soul trapped here for any reason is an unhappy spirit.

[color=#444938]Have you ever felt this way when they are near: Paralysis, hair seems to stand up by each string and get tight on my head, no voice to scream? They pinched, tickle, lick, kick, push etc... I have a real dislike for them. I try to avoid them as much as possible. When it
Old 01-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
that's mad.

I have never seen a ghost, that I can remember, though it kind of gives me the heebies.

How do you deal with living near them?

Enlightener

Sorry Enlightener, completely missed this one by skimming the site too quickly!

It is a belief that the only way to deal with fear is through experiencing alot of it! lol
Growing up in a haunted house probably helped?! lol

Nothing to fear, guess that's the only way to see it?

Love and light,

AM
Closed Thread