Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 18-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Knower

I would suggest as well.. Watch the movie "Little Buddha"
Old 19-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I would suggest as well.. Watch the movie "Little Buddha"

Sorry I'm having allergic issue to reincarnation of Tibetan Buddhism which I think it's different from Buddhism belief. Westerners they don't choose Tibetan Buddhism and pure Buddhism but I have to stick to one belief. Their differences are many as I'd stated fews days ago in other thread: one is emphasized|practice on reincarnation but one is avoid reincarnation; monks with sex and monk avoid sex issue; believe in different Buddha.......these are two different believes. Little Buddha is Tibetan Buddhism or I call it: Tibetan Hinduism or not Buddhism.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 19-01-2017 at 07:01 AM.
Old 19-01-2017, 06:11 AM
Master
Essence of Buddhism(Buddha mind ). (Continue).

What I paste below is the Buddha mind or his candid nature.

My grandfather told me a Buddha story when I was 5 years old, may be it's only a metaphor but it's full of love and care for others. That story is: once Buddha saw an eagle captured a rabbit he asked the eagle to let the rabbit go. But the eagle answer him, I haven't eat anything for a few days if I let the rabbit go then I may starve to die. So Buddha is trouble of thinking how to help both of them, then he comes with a solution to cut a meat of his body to feed the eagle instead the rabbit to be eaten and a life be eliminated.

A Chinese idiom: Buddha said once at very bad situation/choice making that if "he didn't go to hell who should go to hell then...佛说,我不入地狱,谁入地狱". We can see his mind is so pure and full of empathy that he only care for others more than that of his own danger.

Any teaching of self gain or greedy behavior is not Buddha teaching.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 19-01-2017 at 07:21 AM.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Master
Wrong belief.

To believe a religion is to believe the God who found that religion. So we have to know which God we choose to follow. Of course philosophy|everything seems to be at its right way, as if we got what we wanted. But is it so? Sometimes it's blur and no actual understanding so it can ultimately end up to worship a "bad God" that lead us to astray. And more harm in one's worship than not to have any belief.

I saw many people around me especially following the traditional belief of Gods or their ancestor Gods. It seems nothing wrong but in the community of spiritual realm everything may change anytime just in a twinkling of an eye. So it's hard to notice by human| the descendants that all belief is uttered by the taking over of certain outrageous group in the spiritual realm.

That's no matter how good it's before and it's greatly different from today's realities. So it's important to judge by the individuals to suite or return to its good contents. Certain utterance may not be possible in certain circumstances. So it's wise to change our direction of belief, I may or may not suggest to change a person's belief but when it's necessary then you haven't any option.

I saw people greatly influenced by the toad Gods how clever to bewitch|control mentally|mind power over their followers and making evil use of them for their own benefits. At the end what can his belief gained him is misery and maybe his life.
Old 21-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Master
The nature of Gods in the universe.

I talk of the fact or reality about the society of the spiritual realm--God's world. Human may think that to be a God in the universe is all a human admired and long for but no one will think that it's hard to live here.

1) They're not social.
2) Wars are happening anytime|anywhere, their world are in turmoil.
3) Most of them are greedy| defensive|energy hunter......
4) The weaker tribes are|were eliminated anytime by the stronger tribe so they strive for|to get high energy power. So their moral isn't on their prior list.
5) They try to form religions to have more members.
6) The ones in the universe don't have much food as the Gods on earth.
7) A lot|most of them not marry.
8) Their body sizes are more thinner when staying in the universe.
9) Most of them are very old Gods (I never saw a baby in their family groups in the universe) but they're a lot of spiritual babies on earth.
10) Most of the times,the ones in the universe always try to influence|take advantage of the people on earth. That's selfish gain.

So when we want to believe a religion ,we have to be careful. The nature habit|practice of the founders of the religions are very important this will always lead the followers to his teaching or direction of approach.

There's a Chinese idiom: knowing you and knowing me (I) can easily win the war 知己知彼百戰百胜。

If you didn't know anything about the founder of the religion then we surely just followed whatever he told us to do. And we may think that they're good but the bad God always have an reason|excuse when he's teaching his followers.
Old 22-01-2017, 03:56 AM
Master
Founder God control...

How a founder of a religion can influence his teaching or holding of his religion?

If you're the founder of any religion,are you willing to give up|offer your religion to other Gods? I don't think so,but how? The simplest way is to bewitch the followers so that he's loyalty to the religion or its founder God. Any religion more or less doing the same things. But others will dominate their followers not to betray their religions. This is the normal|usual action taken by the founders of the religion.

Buddhism was not a religion at the beginning and Buddha Sakyamuni was not making it as a religion so he never told his followers couldn't do whatever the followers to do any practice. But his teaching of ......is significantly said.

Let say the Hinduism|Christianity it has its founder God(s) and they will look after the followers not to be took over by other Gods or aliens. So it's not hard to see how they want to protect his religion. But human don't know who is the founder of their religions,maybe they only give a name,a false story.....

If now there's a very powerful alien then it can easily take over that religion by it unnoticed by the founders or followers. For example the aliens beast had influence the Buddhism of Tibetan or Thailand. Even the Buddhas of these two area didn't know what's wrong with their Buddhism. So is the human followers....

I found out all these and I had done all the changes to bring them back to its original believe but so far not the Tibetan Buddhism because the Buddhism is not Buddhism. Not medication for it not even Buddha Sakyamuni willing to change it because as I have said, it's not Buddhism.
Old 23-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Master
The difference between Buddhism teaching and other teaching.

Now the crucial point about the impregnable stronghold 坚定不可摧of Buddhism belief is obviously important. As it's wide spreading but it's no more than by the invading of other notions of belief or by aliens philosophy.

The true Buddhist who have mastered Buddhism thoroughly should stand strong enough to reject non-Buddhism teaching to include into Buddhism. It's a sarcasm if the diversion of the teaching against with the Buddha Sakyamuni's teaching can became as Buddhism? That's the false teaching should be repudiated because the mixture can create an indistinct picture of the religion perceived by Buddhists.

The true principle of his teaching should be made clear by the Buddhism community for the true Buddhist to follow. The elusiveness of other religion or certain group came into place in Buddhism is not " healthy" as it shouldn't form this mess or it's ridiculous, innit?

Buddhism teaching at this viewpoint should take resolute action for the assimilation of their differences because of their antagonistic ideas. This may give impetus to the religion true|deeper|explicit teaching and learning.
Old 28-01-2017, 04:34 AM
Master
Today is Chinese new year, I wish all the members here:a happy, productive and prosperous Chinese new year.
Old 28-01-2017, 05:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Today is Chinese new year, I wish all the members here:a happy, productive and prosperous Chinese new year.

Kung Hei Fat Choi Jeremy
Old 28-01-2017, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Kung Hei Fat Choi Jeremy

Sky,

Happy New year.