Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 14-01-2017, 03:18 AM
Guide

Forget about reading and studying. Well, not really but it should not be the most important thing, practice is.
As practice I would suggest you do mantra recitation. Pick one that appeals to you, e.g.
Namo Amida Butsu
Amituo Fo
Namo Quan se in pusha
Om Mane Padme Hum
Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate, Bodhi Svaha

Other things:
Listen to the music of Imee Ooi from your country.
If you wish you could work with the Kuji-in mudras.

Whatever you do remember that studying will not get you far, at least not very far from your head space.
Old 14-01-2017, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
Forget about reading and studying. Well, not really but it should not be the most important thing, practice is.
As practice I would suggest you do mantra recitation. Pick one that appeals to you, e.g.
Namo Amida Butsu
Amituo Fo
Namo Quan se in pusha
Om Mane Padme Hum
Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate, Bodhi Svaha

Other things:
Listen to the music of Imee Ooi from your country.
If you wish you could work with the Kuji-in mudras.

Whatever you do remember that studying will not get you far, at least not very far from your head space.

I know some of them because my grandmother is a Buddhist who always went to the Buddhist temple at our town. My grandfather never went to temple but taught me most about some Buddha stories. My grandmother never telling story only practice about mantra :
#Nano Amituo Fo南无阿弥陀佛。

#Nano Amiga Burst: total reliable upon the compassion of Amiga Buddha (nan-wu-o-mi- to-fo)南无阿弥陀佛。
#Amituo Fo: 阿弥陀佛。
#Nano Quan Si In Pusha: 南无观世音菩萨。
#Om.Mane.Padme.Hum: 唵。嘛。呢。叭。弥。吽。:lead to the mantra to be mentioned below.
#Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate,Bodhi Svaha: gone,gone, gone beyond, gone altogether beyond.....

Very interesting . Thank you markings , these fews I can memorize them after I have translated them in Chinese.

Amituo Fo is with me now. He teaches my spirit about his dharma that's why my spirit was up far in the sky for quite a number of days already.
Old 14-01-2017, 10:01 AM
Master
The training of my Cupid sons (continue).

I let them and their mother to stay at an isolated palace in the paradise and I taught them daily. And we flew to a far distance place where even other Cupid sons are not following. Then with my judgement and understanding and according to their ability and dharma energy to add energy to increase their dharma energy to a higher level position so that they can cope with the intensive high dharma training.

After they have learned the basic knowledge of control and dharma operating then I asked my Goddess wife to teach them. I checked on their improvement of dharma and understanding of learning every week. Then half a month, and every month to see and teach them once. But they can come to see me anytime they need my help. They possess of minute discernment and can grasp the essence training within few days of training.

They'll depending on their age and how high their level of dharma energy. Although their change of realities is connected to creator in the universe and it's also a part of creation but the only difference is they shift the whole realities from (a) to (b) unnoticed by anyone. That's far from the one that takes time to create something at certain time.

Someone may say that is magic yet in spiritual realm there's not magic only dharma or how high level of your dharma energy or understanding about it. But in spiritual realm none of Gods can create and only creator can , so my dharma and my Cupid sonsof the same dharma,only we can create but not others. I can tell all the secret if one isn't a creator he's no way to learn this dharma of shifting of realities.

More later......
Old 14-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Master
The Noble Eightfold Path (Pali: ariyo aṭṭhaṅgiko maggo, Sanskrit: āryāṣṭāṅgamārga) is an early summary of the path of Buddhist practices leading to liberation from samsara, the painful cycle of rebirth. ... The Noble Eightfold Path is one of the principal teachings of Theravada Buddhism, leading to Arhatship.
Chinese‎: ‎八正道‎; (‎Pinyin‎: Bāzhngdo)‎
Sanskrit‎: ‎आर्याष्टाङगमार्ग (āryāṣṭāṅgamārga)‎
Pali‎: ‎अरियो अट्ठङगिको मग्गो (ariyo aṭṭhaṅgiko maggo)‎
Thai‎: ‎อริยมรรคมีองค์แปด‎
Old 14-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Master
The Noble Eightfold Path.

āryāṣṭāṅgamārga) is one of the principal teachings of The Buddha, who described it as the way leading to the cessation of Suffering (Dukkha) and the achievement of self-awakening.

It is used to develop insight into the true nature of phenomena (or reality) and to eradicate greed, hatred, and delusion.

The Noble Eightfold Path is the fourth of The Buddha's Four Noble Truths; the first element of the Noble Eightfold Path is, in turn, an.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Master
The Noble Eightfold Path.

TheNoble Right good Path are methods to solve the four Noble truths of sufferings. As I said, don't touch the trouble then the sufferings will not be following to us. That's simple or a simple equation for everyone. As long human are following the noble eightfold path then the world will become a more peaceful environment to live in.

As long we do the right things of right speech ,right act, right thinking...... everything not override the good work of the nature or humanity..... you're safe. If you like to stir up the evil or anything bad then sorry my friends that's you deserve for the rewards, according to Buddha teaching.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:46 AM
Master
Essence of Buddhism.

Whenever one who believe Buddhism but loose the essence of Buddhism that's the principle or the belief. Then what can happen next? When we believe in the right way of practice of a religion but it's like we can't say one thing in the morning and in the evening then we say a different thing. So our viewpoint will not stand hold anymore.

In order to be firm with our believe then we have to understand thoroughly the essence and direction of the religion. Suppose we're not so familiar with that practice of a religion then we have to take more times or very short time to find out all the possibility works of a religion. Otherwise after one person who joined the religion for a few years then he found out it's not as good as he expected. Then he may get lost and frightened to join any religion anymore or has to shift to other religion.

Actually, every religion is the work of that founder person|God family business. So don't be dreaming his believed religion is the best. Actually they're almost all not up to the ( very) truths of the main facts. For example,most of the founders of religions are not the creator of life and they all told their followers that the founders Gods are the creator of life.

It's wise to restrain our believe and not to put our whole mind and times for it unless we're very sure what we're doing. It's like we're doing a job in a new company. We must get use to its practice or belief so that we can go further.

We'd to know they're thousand of God families up in the universe and anyone of these families can form a religion of its own religion. And they have their own goodness and special genuine teaching.
Old 17-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Master
Essence of Buddhism(continue).

We'd to know they're thousand of God families up in the universe and anyone of these families can form its own religion. And they have their own goodness and special genuine teaching. They're lion Gods, elephant Gods, ray Gods, turtle Gods, cow Gods, ant Gods, leopard Gods, universe light, mermaid.........they all have very strong dharma, ways of learning and philosophy that can form their own religion.

The first line God: Creator-- Light Power(Energy).
The second line God: Transparent Gods.
The third line God: Gods (in the universe|earth).

These are all the third line Gods of the universe. Their intelligent mind and omniscient senses is enough to form their religions on the earth. So we have to be clear minded to know what's a religion's agenda or no agenda at all. If a founder didn't in any purpose to form a religion but human at a later time after he had dead then this group of belief is surely don't has any agenda. As the Buddhism, Buddha has no aim to form any religion but just thought how to help others.

So the scriptures were written after Buddha death. Although it isn't wrote by Buddha but it can provide a reference to know how Buddha did when|with his teaching in his life time. But most of the scriptures are his human philosophical outlook.

His ideas are how to become a good human. So he didn't "care" much of dharma at his life time (but what he transferred to me is high level of dharma). And none of his scripture emphasis the important of dharma. Maybe his dharma is practiced and invented after he became a Buddha.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Buddhism belief.

I was thinking about to be a purely believed Buddhist towards our Buddha. What effort or mindset should I follow to achieve my goal? I never learned any sutra and never has any instruction given to me from Buddha but I may ask for the pure Buddhism teaching so that I can learn from the beginning of mundane Buddhism teaching especially philosophy of Buddhism teaching. This must help my understanding and to respect other Buddhists as brothers of Buddhism.

Although I can ask directly from Buddha but it's different from the understanding of our understanding as human. And maybe someone can take this advantage to ask from me that is directly answer from my mentor Buddha. I have asked his permission to have this opportunity to give you his answer. Although he may give an answer differently from our expectations or not answer anything at all. So I apologize for that I may not to join you for any discussion.....so this may just given any Buddhist to discuss Buddhism here. Thank you all members and all are welcome here.

Just follow the noble 8 fold path and keep the 5 precepts to the best of your ability and you're well on your way.
If you can learn a few Buddhist prayers (chanting) and practice a bit of meditation that would also be of help.
Good luck and best wishes.
Shaun.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunc
Just follow the noble 8 fold path and keep the 5 precepts to the best of your ability and you're well on your way.
If you can learn a few Buddhist prayers (chanting) and practice a bit of meditation that would also be of help.
Good luck and best wishes.
Shaun.

Thank you for your advice Shaun, to be a good rational person is what I always remind to myself. But the world is never as what we think the way it should be. So I prayed when I was young and until I got my answers for my prayers. And now is my result of it.