Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-01-2017, 06:40 AM
Pathfinder
Question gate of darkness (not a clickbait)

Wondering if any1 experienced anything simmilar..

Memory is fuzzy about most of it, but basically im dreaming about some event, i feel like im observing lots of people running around, alot of voices, im in the middle of the crowd, feels like drowning inside the noice that is surounding me..

Then I do something (not sure why) feels like I force myself to shut off all of my senses, im trying to paint my mind black, guess missed the quet. And all of a sudden, everything dies down, there is no event, no sound from the crowd, no vision, absolute emptyness. Out of the blue, one sound starts ringing and it fills all of my emptyness, it sounds like a heartbeat, only its hitting like 300, maybe more, sounds a little like an engine, but somehow assumed its my heartbeat.

And finally, something starts manifesting before me, inside that darkness. I think its a door, a gate maybe, i think i knew instantly what it was, because i wanted it with all of my being, best i can describe it, its like a dream only i dont think i was aware of that desire before it appeared.

As i was inside that darkness, the image of the gate started getting more and more real, but at the same time, this huge fear filled my mind, like something will come after me if i stay in that darkness, started panicking and opened my eyes, and the gate quetly vanished from my sight, the event resumed, so did the noice.. I did it again, it feels like I enter some other world when I hear that sound of heartbeat. Tried over and over, the desire to reach the gate kept growing and then finally woke up. It felt like entering that world was part of my being, so naturally had to try a few times after waking up, closed my eyes, took a deep breath and ... i farted not really
Old 04-01-2017, 07:10 AM
Guide

Sounds fascinating. Intuitively we *know* what this is all about.... but it is unfit to explain it tidily. It is the sort of thing your need to embrace the mystery and journey/experience/experiment.

How aware of you are eastern thinking and philosophy? or the crown of kaballah?
Old 05-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator
Do you by any chance struggle with depression? Do you have a lot of racing or cycling thoughts or people in your life who talk incessantly and/or drain your energy with their drama? There may be some area of your life in chaos and you are looking to find an escape from the noise or discord so to speak. I see that possibly you try to quiet the mind to find center in the chaos but it is possible you may be shutting down emotionally or possibly speeding around to avoid getting too drawn into your own cycling mind or the voices of those around you. Kind of the idea it's hard to hit a moving target sort of thing. But overall it seems as though there may be some factor in your life creating discord that you are trying to find peace from. As much as your current strategy to deal with it quiets things the exit always seems to slip away so you may need to find a new way to cope to truly move through the gate away from all the noise. But it really is about what the dream made you feel. You kept trying but didn't mention if it brought about peace for you so possibly what you are doing now may simply need more practice for you to be able to naturally find center while in the midst of chaos of the world without too much effort. Whatever it is this world of quiet and an escape to another world may be a draw for you. Ask yourself why and the dream may fall into place for you.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Master
passing through that gate will deliver you to your hearts' desire.
as you approach, the ego experiences fear and relays that message to you.
it becomes a question of whose voice you heed. do you identify with the
promise of fulfillment and joy, or the uncertainty of mind which delays advancement?
Old 06-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
Sounds fascinating. Intuitively we *know* what this is all about.... but it is unfit to explain it tidily. It is the sort of thing your need to embrace the mystery and journey/experience/experiment.

How aware of you are eastern thinking and philosophy? or the crown of kaballah?
Zohar - "the most hidden of all hidden things"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keter
Old 07-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Pathfinder
It feels like I've read simmilar dreams before, therefore assumed that other people experience dreams etc like this.. Not as common then 0_o

Interesting Horace, though I guess it's more philosophical than literal, or did you mean there is some sort of energetical shift / gate that is approaching?

First time I hear of this ClearBlueSky, could somebody enlighten me about hebrew philosophy, like where it comes from, is there something in common with greek? Not really the biggest fan of philosophy as you can probably tell..

Michelle11, your interpretation is like always, kind of feels like you are psychic. Half a year ago I had a near death experience, it was rough, the ending result is I guess a little grim viewpoint I keep carrying around. Won't say I gave up on my life, but sometimes it feels like I'm not so attached to this earth experience, wonder how sad I sound when I speak stuff like this..

Most of the dream is fuzzy, but I think I also feel sadness when I observe those people at the event, when I enter that darkness, that sadness seems to quet down, but being confronted by that gate is like, all other kind of noice, I think there may have been dual feelings there too, like what attracts you the most at the same time carries some sort of repulsing feeling, didn't stop me from reaching for it though, like an addict..
Old 07-01-2017, 05:41 AM
Guide

MysticFix, I won't trouble you with the geeky details of the philosophy, as I feel that will distract you, but I will try as clumsily as I can (I mean as best I can clumsily) (I mean as best I can which will likely be a clumsy result) -- to sort of touch on some aspects.

The hub bub, commotion around you... the desire for calm.... you achieve that calm. loss of sense, darkness. you are initially at peace in that darkness, a state of not-be pure blank-slate bliss. The heart beat is the waking of the life-force.... what follows is what happens when "Life" appears in the bliss-void. Then the gate 'manifests'. The gate is actually the representation of manifestation. The illustration of the abstract concept of calling being out of the primordial void, blank-state...... and that Becoming creates engenders two things, which are opposite each other. Desire. and Dread. Hope. and apprehension.

As living things are created essences who live to feel and shape, desire and fear and hope.

The core of our isness being is sourced in the bliss-void.

The dream is not about anything that lies through the gate, but to understand the threshold of becoming.

as you begin to understand the source of emotion, you may gain mastery.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticFlux
Interesting Horace, though I guess it's more philosophical than literal, or did you mean there is some sort of energetical shift / gate that is approaching?

let's approach the idea from the standpoint that you are an empowered being.
things don't approach you of their own accord -- you are the one with motive
capability; you can move, and you can decide the reasons for your motion.
you have choice.

to the dream: you are in the midst of chaos. people clamor about willy-nilly
and their commotion causes you distress. you purposefully tune out from the
cacophony and enter a zone of stillness and quiet. from there, you can sense
your own heartbeat; it rings out loud and clear.
all this is saying that you've recognized that the world's distractions are not
informative to you. your true inspirations emanate from within your own
being, and you can know that when you've shut out the static.

eventually, your hearts desire begins to manifest before you. it is a gateway,
and this makes me think of the gates to heaven, since heaven is where all
of the hearts desires reside. passing through the gate may constitute a return
to Eden... that depends on what your heart determines is joyful.

and here is where i get confused. i imagine that it was YOU who was moving
towards that gateway (by choice; as an empowered being)... but your mind
conjured up fear and suggested danger at the prospect of remaining in darkness.
to be moving towards the gateway is to be exiting from the darkness. that would
constitute eliminating the potential for danger.
somehow the fearful voice appears to have won out, and you re-enter the world
of distraction and noise [remaining in the darkness!]. it's a brain-fart.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Master
an oddity is that the huge fear which filled your mind had "promised"
that if you were to remain in an unenlightened frame of reference, that
"something" will come for/to you. it reminds me of the idea: if Mohammed
won't go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed.
it seems to be an assurance that enlightenment [or your hearts desires], will
certainly come to you. i presume that this would be in accordance with your
subconciously known will... summoning the circumstances to you, as if you
were unable to reach your joys due to fear.