Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Master
Babies

I have a new grandson. I got to thinking about soul groups and wondering about him. I mean of course I'm just totally smittened by him but every time I see him and our eyes lock, it's like I already knew him and I wonder if I'm just letting my imagination get the better of me...but he will lock a gaze with me and it's so uncanny as though I'm seeing someone near and dear to me and not just my beautiful grandson. He gives me the biggest smile and then he started chattering away and this was before he was even trying to talk. My son and daughter in law could not get over how hard he was trying to talk to me. He gets sleepy around a certain time but wants to stay awake when I'm there and xmas eve, he was totally happy and would not get sleepy. He'd stare at me and my youngest son and my daughter with this look like he was just so happy to see us again. Again, it's probably my imagination but it just feels like an awesome reunion...but too it's just awesome having him in our lives. My son and daughter in law tried for five years to have a baby and here he is! He's four months old and the happiest baby I've ever seen. :-)
Old 27-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Suspended
Guide

Babies can sense emotion ...
If you're happy, they laugh & giggle while keeping their twinkling eyes locked w/yours ...
It's a magical love ... sweet, innocent & has the ability to shut out the rest of the world ...
My granddaughter still makes my heart melt even though she's already a teenager ...
Old 28-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Master
Yes, they can. I was with my grandson last evening and soon as he set his eyes on me, we were locked in a gaze. He sat on my lap and just stared and smiled and attempted to chatter away to me. His parents could not get over how he stares and wants to talk even though he's only 4 months old.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Master

I guess you will need to weight until hes old enough to talk.
Old 28-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Master
I'm sure he'll won't remember a thing then. lol

Oh well, just a cute sweetie pie of a baby that I'm thankful to have in my life.
Old 28-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Master

Being so young he still has memories of life on the other side.

I'd suggest you get Helen Wambach's book Life Before Life. You won't come away thinking it's your imagination after reading this book. Your grandson is very aware and does recognize you.

Her book changed how I view babies now.
Old 28-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Master

Some kids do remember until about the age of 5 ot so.
Old 28-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I'm sure he'll won't remember a thing then. lol

Oh well, just a cute sweetie pie of a baby that I'm thankful to have in my life.

Sounds like you love being a grandmother as much as I do!
I love sharing endearing memories like this w/my kids, granddaughter, nieces & nephews ...
They love it too!
Old 29-12-2016, 01:07 AM
Experiencer

I'm not a kid person, but I'm absolutely in love with my 6 month old niece. She is so cute and warm and snuggly! Pretty smart too! I'm glad she's just my niece though, I like handing her over to my brother when she needs her diaper changed.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 29-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Master
Linen 53, thank you. I'm definitely getting a copy of that book. I've never experienced or perhaps recognized anything like this before. I did know I'd have three kids and the order in which they came and they came even after told I couldn't have kids...but it was like I knew and remembered. My daughter in law has a niece who has been extremely close to my son since day one. You'd think they were father and daughter. My son and daughter in law absolutely believe it's a past life connection. To see them is incredible. The bond and love they share. She is even that way with me and wanted me to be her grandma and I said absolutely. It's just amazing. When all my kids are together, it seems more than just a family gathering...I cannot explain it. It's just incredible though...the closeness and we all believe in past lives.

desert rat, I had some memories up until about that age ...I even recall the times I felt 'old' in a kid's body.

Oh yes, Really! I do love it. My daughter in law struggled to have kids just as I did. I told her I'm not going to stop believing. They had fertility treatments and then insurance ran out and the doctor said the last one was on him and eight months later he was born. He came a month early. Funny because my daughter picked the date he would be born. His heartbeat even stopped a few times during labor. It was scary but here he is, happy and healthy. :-)

Lol, Serpentsun, my youngest son is not a kid person but even he could not help smiling when his nephew wanted to be near him and could not stop smiling. He wont have any of that diaper changing either.