Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 08-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Gina

Question True or false???

I have heard that if someone is born and from there they can see the spiritual realm clearly and know who is gonna die etc ( don't know what you call that in english, just know the afrikaans word) It is said that those people are natural born witches. My grand mother was like that and that is why i think I am the way I am. Maybe it's in my blood???
Old 08-02-2011, 04:01 PM
SoaringSpirit

Are you referring to 'met die helm gebore'?? (you from SA Gina??)

I don't think it necessarily makes the person a natural born witch, but it does make them naturally psychic.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:55 AM
Gina

Ja dis presies wat ek bedoel Yeah i don't know cause i heard that once when I was going to my Wicca classes long ago. I don't know that's what the teacher said. Oh well who knows. But it's defnitely something to do with the way I am and have always been, and seen the world.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:02 AM
SoaringSpirit

LOL, I think the definition of 'met die helm gebore' is more like having second sight which equals clairvoyance I'd say. A lot of people with psychic gifts seem drawn to witchcraft or the wiccan path, but not all of them.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
LOL, I think the definition of 'met die helm gebore' is more like having second sight which equals clairvoyance I'd say. A lot of people with psychic gifts seem drawn to witchcraft or the wiccan path, but not all of them.
Or maybe born with the helmet.....
Old 09-02-2011, 08:57 AM
SoaringSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Or maybe born with the helmet.....
LOL that can't have been very comfortable for you mom
Old 06-03-2011, 02:15 PM
SerquetAsa

I'm a little confused here, what with the different language, but I do believe that there are certain times in your life when you are hit with a vision or understanding that will allow you to realize you are clairvoyant.
I've known for a long time that I am, due to a very tragic that happened to me when I was 6 years old.
It also opened up my ability to hear dog whistles.

It's on a whole different plane that I can see, and that some people exist. Its an eye-opener but I don't know if it can be dictated just at birth that that moment can happen.