Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-10-2016, 04:08 PM
taurusnsane taurusnsane is offline
Suspended
Master
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,727
  taurusnsane's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Personally, and I've said this countless times. I do not believe in twinflames. I think it's a money making gimmick and seems to feed into some people's minds and it's really not a healthy thing. But I do recognize that past lives and things of that nature can play into relationships or meeting anyone...but you know, I'm not authority on past lives either if that's indeed, truth...who knows. I go by my gut/intuition and it screams loudly that this twinflame stuff is not real, and unhealthy...and so I have no answers for my own experiences with someone. I think people get hooked on TF theories and it becomes a terrible obsession.

i guess you havent met yours then. I am pretty sure that everybody who is truly going through a twin flame relationship or whatever the thing you wanna call it, they would rather not have it but well, we have it and we living it. Can we explain this? Can we explain why we feel the way we feel? Why are we "obsessed"?

I think everyone who says that "i dont believe in it", hasnt really gone through this. Seriously, its the truth. I fight it, I fought it and hopefully not fight in the future.

Its still nonsense for me to see this kind of theories around that its all big bubble and money making deal. Oh girls and boys... if you would just know... (all twins please nod your heads, ya know what I am talking about)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-10-2016, 04:09 PM
AlexDF AlexDF is offline
Newbie ;)
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 179
 
I so much agree with you
yes there is no twin flame
every soul is whole and complete
some parts might be unknown but that's an other matter
yes its an internet hype a copy past pattern
that allows you to create a reality in which the twin flame creation becomes real until it spins out of control and the high energy both are in as they create ad create out of control losing sight of what they do make and create

no every one is whole ! there is no other you

an other can reflect you at that moment in a complete way
all the spiritual phenomena can be experienced alone to
even the strong love
its creations and energies
unlimited energies are around every one always

you can have access to every thing

or limit every thing

all is created
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,012
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
I so much agree with you
yes there is no twin flame
every soul is whole and complete
some parts might be unknown but that's an other matter
yes its an internet hype a copy past pattern
that allows you to create a reality in which the twin flame creation becomes real until it spins out of control and the high energy both are in as they create ad create out of control losing sight of what they do make and create

no every one is whole ! there is no other you

an other can reflect you at that moment in a complete way
all the spiritual phenomena can be experienced alone to
even the strong love
its creations and energies
unlimited energies are around every one always

you can have access to every thing

or limit every thing

all is created

I basically agree in that it's difficult to imagine with any theory or philosophy. that anyone can only have a partial soul or one that needs reinforcement by mirroring another soul. It would mean (to me) they don't have a complete self anywhere in their existence.

However I'm inclined to do one thing that worries me about this "theory" - make an assumption! and that assumption is that we're once again faced with the failure of words to describe anything experiential except in the grossest of terms. So it could just be a poor way of expressing something inexpressible. As others have said here it's a bit of a money-spinner and to sell it, it has to be comprehensible - so the merchants have put it over in terms people can anchor on.

so, it could also be that certain people fit the template of twin-flamery if both are willing to believe in it and hold that belief constant.
The theory seems to be based on much supposition but that shouldn't deter people believing if they want to.

As I've said up there, a couple can have a truly fulfilling life-long relationship without getting involved with this theory. Perhaps some would attach this label to them but does it matter? You can never own someone else.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Aldous Aldous is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 367
 
No one I've talked to can understand what its like to meet your TF unless you have done it yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-10-2016, 05:51 PM
kybe333 kybe333 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 135
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
They are not "your mirror" either... what a way to treat another human being as some kind of inanimate object... just here to serve you?? Another human being is in fact NOT here to solely serve your delusions and limerance.
That is not really what 'your mirror' means. It means they are your opposite and your complement. Although they are your opposite you can see yourself in them, it's like looking in the mirror. The duality of being completely different yet completely the same.

I feel like I have to defend this theory when I saw your post. I can understand that you were probably frustrated with these theories and other people blindly believing in twin flames (even when in some cases it is just deep infatuation that they put this label on (not knocking that though, whatever helps you helps you)).

The point of this whole thing during separation is to heal though, just not in the way you mentioned, by crushing people's hopes and getting over the other person. There is almost no difference though between what you suggest and what must be done to actually progress with this aspect of spiritual development. After you break up you must heal, you must completely let them go, and yes, you must surrender and even have faith. Any form of becoming attached to them after you break up is the complete opposite of what must be done in order to reunite. You must let them go so much that you can completely live without them; that you can live your life completely without them (like before you met), yet still having complete (yes, unconditional) love for this person. To continue pining over them will continue to hurt your spiritual and emotional development, yet it seems to be a bridge that must be crossed by everyone.

I wouldn't have fully believed this theory if I haven't seen the signs for myself, my spiritual path led me here, and these 'syncronicities' that I have experienced go way beyond coincidence. The twin flame thing is spiritual alchemy and probably the holy grail tbh. It is two of the same soul in a material shell chipping away at each other, and extracting all that isn't needed like draining blood, which is a very painful process, and purifying all of the things that needs to stay, in order for the two souls to reveal themselves to each other, in order to shine. It is not easy. It is without a doubt the hardest thing I've ever done, and I've been through a lot of stuff, it's like dying over and over again. How many buddhas do we have today; who have achieved full enlightenment, even though there are a ton more people living today? Quantity does not equal quality, you actually have to care about the truth in order to actively seek it, and you actually have to want to change in order to change. Sadly the reason why, and not because enlightenment isn't real, is that most people don't care about the truth and most people don't want to change. They are lazy. This place is an exception, with the majority who care. Most people are riding the merry-go-round of death and rebirth chasing that all-important money and material objects (nothing wrong with them inherently). My point is don't knock it just because you haven't experienced it, doesn't mean it isn't true. And you get out of it what you put into it (eventually), God knows it isn't easy (pun?).

Also one of the things that the spiritual path teaches you is to stand alone in your truth, don't be so easily swayed one way or the other. Someone who loved someone when they were in a relationship for superficial reasons like their body alone and then when they break up they were like "yea I think you're my twin flame" is no better than someone who doesn't believe in it. I don't judge though, whatever happens in this process (and in life) is certainly exactly what you needed at the time, even though it may not seem like it.

And honestly, what it does boil down to, is that completely letting them go even though they are your other half is what must be done, so you can believe it or not and it is still what must be done in order to progress. The truth can stand the test of you not believing in it, because it is the truth, and it has a rock hard foundation. So even letting go of the twin flame idea might be what you need, and may actually be the most beneficial route.... But the thing about the twin flame thing that I can attest to, and I can tell many people here, is that this person has shaken your soul so much with love that you can't just let them go completely, so you must let them go while still holding on (duality) (with LOVE). And this is what love is so we're not mistaken; it is God letting his only Son be mocked and spit on and crucified in order to eventually reunite again, for a higher purpose, out of love for and for the benefit of everyone and everything, because we are dealing with the big picture here.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Aldous Aldous is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 367
 
Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.
Sir Arthur Eddington
English astronomer (1882 - 1944)

I struggled with the paradox of free will and meeting my TF. Yes, we both have free will apparently, but remain connected. I feel her presence out there right now. One time when I saw her, it felt like I was looking into a mirror and seeing me being reflected back at me. I came to the conclusion that we shared the same soul, but thought that was absurd. I then thought we must share a common spiritual origin and later found that description in Jesse Stern's book "Soulmates". It only mentions twin flames in one place as far as I could find it.

Its also possible for your consiousness to be in two places at the same time. I did it once during an out of body experience when I opened the eyes of my physical body when my astral body was out of the physical body. I was able to see from both bodies at the same time and felt my consiousness in both my physical body and astral body at the same time.

During astral travel, at times I noticed there seems to be a force which pulls the astral body back to the physical body. The ability to see and to feel your consiousness from both the physical and astral body seems to show that they remain connected during astral travel. The connection between twin souls seems to be similar. Some say there's even a silver cord between your astral body and physical body and between twin souls.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Sarian Sarian is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,426
  Sarian's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
i guess you havent met yours then. I am pretty sure that everybody who is truly going through a twin flame relationship or whatever the thing you wanna call it, they would rather not have it but well, we have it and we living it. Can we explain this? Can we explain why we feel the way we feel? Why are we "obsessed"?

I think everyone who says that "i dont believe in it", hasnt really gone through this. Seriously, its the truth. I fight it, I fought it and hopefully not fight in the future.

Its still nonsense for me to see this kind of theories around that its all big bubble and money making deal. Oh girls and boys... if you would just know... (all twins please nod your heads, ya know what I am talking about)
I have gone through something and if you read any of my posts regarding it, you'd understand. I have felt exactly how many people here have wrote about but, I do NOT buy into this twinflame nonsense. It just does not ring true for me. It troubles me a great deal. And it does not make sense. It just does not. My life had been turned inside out and upside down since meeting him 20 years ago and I have no understanding of why, I can only surmise it was from past lives...that's the only rational way I can make sense of it. And I talk about unhealthy, what I went through was extremely unhealthy. But I can't sit back and think it's for some greater good or his half will make me whole. We are all complete WHOLE people, we do NOT need anyone else to make us complete. I wasted years of my life messed up after meeting him...

The things I have read regarding Twin flames makes no sense to me and sends up red flags. If you want to believe in TFs go right ahead. It's your life. I'm just stating my opinion that it's not true.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Sarian Sarian is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,426
  Sarian's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
No one I've talked to can understand what its like to meet your TF unless you have done it yourself.

I realize some people through something odd, something that tips your life upside down but on the same token, there are a LOT of people out in this world that are just plain unstable, become obsessed, become stalkers, totally fixated, etc...I can only imagine the poor person on the receiving end of a very unstable person like that who now comes across twin flame theories and now they are more over the top and over the edge.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-10-2016, 07:23 PM
kybe333 kybe333 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 135
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I realize some people through something odd, something that tips your life upside down but on the same token, there are a LOT of people out in this world that are just plain unstable, become obsessed, become stalkers, totally fixated, etc...I can only imagine the poor person on the receiving end of a very unstable person like that who now comes across twin flame theories and now they are more over the top and over the edge.

Funny thing about my TF, is that towards the end when she saw the parts she didn't like in herself in me, then after we broke up, I think she may have seen her stalker in me lol. She had/has an actual stalker, very bad situation with him, and I think my temporary attachment/obsessiveness when I was trying to get her back subconsciously associated me with her stalker. So I guess I was mirroring that aspect too. Totally fighting an uphill battle, just had to accept it.

And yea instability can happen to anyone though, I feel like it has to do a lot with funky vibrations..... misalignment of chakras.... The thing though is that even in stalkers they usually know what lines not to cross (usually), they know the social order, what's acceptable and not... the TF just has to say f off... wonder how common this is though.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-10-2016, 07:26 PM
idkusername idkusername is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 346
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Twin flames do NOT exist. It is an obsessional delusion created on the internet with no known author. And how many things on the internet are even real or true? Not very much at all... it is a playground for stalkers, pedophiles, trolls and cowards. All who feel 'brave' hiding behind a pc screen whom otherwise wouldnt behave this way if confronted by face to face interaction.

The twin flame theory is a delusion and you need to heal from it. The sooner you do the better. There is a reason why you feel "crazy".. it is your higher self telling you that it is all a lie and needs to be abandoned.

And how can anyone want others to see you as not crazy when most admit that they feel crazy?

This is nothing more then a passing phase that is on it way out. People are waking up to this nonsense and putting it in its place.. in the trash.. where it belongs.

This is the most spiritually devoid theory ive ever seen.

there is no "magical" formula to "get your twin flamer back". In fact most of "them" want to be rid of their limerant stalker aka 'you'. They are just given fancy titles such as "runner" or "catalyst". The truth is.. they just arent into you.

Those who use the catalyst term are just people who avoid all blame that they are part of the problem that the 'twin flamer' left in the first place. Nothing says "i avoid all responsibility" by someone who calls them a "catalyst" and they are only meant to just come into your live and leave.

They are not "in denial" or " living in ego". You "killing" your ego isnt going to work either. In fact.. "killing" you ego is impossible as we are all born with them and they do serve a purpose when it is in a healthy state.

"unconditional love" is nothing more then a fanciful term for unbiased doormat to unacceptable and disgusting behaviors from others. It is very sickening to see others get lied to used cheated and abandoned but yet see them pining away because they are "my twin flame" 'its forever' and 'the connection is unbreakable"

No.. thats all firmly in your head because the internet told you so. None of these things are the least bit true and there is ZERO proof to back up any single one of these crazy delusions either. Feelings are not proof either.. i think that any serial killer is a great example of what blindly believing in "feelings" can lead to. "satan told me to do it" is great phrase used by one of them.

oh.. i bet the neanderthals had a great time with their "twin flamers" too.. seeing the internet says this nonsense was actually happening back then too as twin flamers supposedly has been happening for "millions of years" or so..

They are not "your mirror" either... what a way to treat another human being as some kind of inanimate object... just here to serve you?? Another human being is in fact NOT here to solely serve your delusions and limerance. Really.. i think that is quite spiritually immature to even think that ones actions, thoughts and behaviors are only occurring for another persons "lessons" only.

there is no special "mission": to save the world either.. nor it is "divinely ordained" let alone "divinely protected". i think history has proven what happens when insane people use god or the bible for their own agendas.. twin flamers are just next in line to use this tactic.

i highly doubt that "twin flamers" can do much of anything as they are too busy pining away for someone that doesnt want or can even speak to them.

This isnt some special super duper elite club to be in either.. oh so you say your a "twin flame"? big deal! it doent give anyone a right to look down on others with spiritual ego because they dont 'believe" in this internet born nonsense theory.

I could go on but the main point is you need to heal from this twin flame delusion. It does no one any good and it causes nothing but harm to yourselves and others while making wallets fatter for the "twin flame" gurus, teachers, tarot readers, channelers and mediums who only tell you what you want to hear.

i really do like many of you here and it sucks to see so many needlessly suffering or making excuses for others to keep "faith" "trust" and "surrender" to an unbelievable internet junk theory like twin flames.

Yes i too did believe in this theory at one point for a 5 whole months but i know better and learned not to and i am alot better off because of this fact. i did it and so can you. You can finally be FREE from this twin flame delusion that imprisons you.
Who hurt you? You believed in the theory at one point so there's no need to be behaving like ghandi
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums