Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Suspended
Master
oh well.. what hate and delusion in themselves result in... oh well..
Old 03-10-2016, 09:07 AM
Knower

Honestly if it weren't for all the crazy synchronicities, and like my whole life being turned upside down, I would totally agree with you.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:08 AM
Experiencer

The way I see it, telling others to keep the faith or to believe in something isn't bad.

Telling people to move on when something isn't serving them isn't bad either.

I was told on another relationship forum (which has a lot more heartbreak than this one) that I was never in a relationship with my twin, that I was just wasting my time chasing her and I made a huge mess out of it by repeating patterns I hadn't bothered to fix. I was told that I should go seek therapy to cure my emotional unavailability. It was a completely rational analysis.

But people telling me to go seek therapy wasn't helping me. My ego would not allow me to listen to internet keyboard warriors.

After discovering this forum, I felt I needed to make a change on my own. First, by letting go of all the anger I was feeling, then releasing my ego. Telling someone "I love you" without expecting anything in return and being okay with it was something I never thought was possible. But I did and felt fine afterwards. It was freeing.

This "theory" helped me get over some really deep seeded fears I had; unrequited love. I also managed to establish a dialogue with my twin because of it.

It's all about the work we decide to put in to help ourselves, not about the beliefs we choose to follow.

Thank you for this reminder.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
The way I see it, telling others to keep the faith or to believe in something isn't bad.

Telling people to move on when something isn't serving them isn't bad either.

I was told on another relationship forum (which has a lot more heartbreak than this one) that I was never in a relationship with my twin, that I was just wasting my time chasing her and I made a huge mess out of it by repeating patterns I hadn't bothered to fix. I was told that I should go seek therapy to cure my emotional unavailability. It was a completely rational analysis.

But people telling me to go seek therapy wasn't helping me. My ego would not allow me to listen to internet keyboard warriors.

After discovering this forum, I felt I needed to make a change on my own. First, by letting go of all the anger I was feeling, then releasing my ego. Telling someone "I love you" without expecting anything in return and being okay with it was something I never thought was possible. But I did and felt fine afterwards. It was freeing.

This "theory" helped me get over some really deep seeded fears I had; unrequited love. I also managed to establish a dialogue with my twin because of it.

It's all about the work we decide to put in to help ourselves, not about the beliefs we choose to follow.

Thank you for this reminder.

I have made quantum leaps in my understanding of relationships since finding this twinflame phenomenon and have done so much work that I know I am now a better person than before and would have no trouble finding a good relationship with anyone, even if my twin is not the one, I can let go with love and have no expectations of him coming back. I have been doing that consistently since I met him and he keeps coming back. It is like being a yo-yo, tie the string too tight and the yo-yo pings back too fast, too loose and it falls slack. We have to adjust the tension and balance in the relationship and that is true of every relationship, not only a twinflame one. I am not ready to concede that it is false theory or that I am crazy for believing in it.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Administrator
Forgedinfore, whether you agree or not, and in this case, you have created many topics on here expressing disgruntlement and opposition, your still keeping the vibration of your object very much alive and functioning just as much as those who believe on here. Maybe it would be beneficial for you to release yourself from the attachment of the topic?

That saying, I think much of what people are experiencing is the recognition and power of your own source energy. This happens many times happens during Kundalini awakenings. Get to know your bodies. Its not always external, and if it is, what healthy is it leasing out your soul to someone who disregards it? Know your self worth and take personal responsibility for it

Honsetly, I think there is a lot of money to be made online. Afterall, online sales and profits have sky rocketed to the billions, everyone wants to make a buck. Twin flame marketing makes for excellent profits, coaches get together with the astrology forcasters and hype up these cosmic events on youtube: "Moon is on Pisces, energic love shift coming, get ready"! Do you know how many New Moons and "once in a lifetime" astronomy events there are every year? Every month! I cant hate on their hustle though, they got more money than me! The good news is ....Twin Flame psychics cant market or promote on here so ha ha
Old 03-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Experiencer

Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTlM6OBRc8w

I remember when I saw my twin after being with her a lot. The connection greatly increased over time and I began to see her as an angel on earth with love filling everything around her. I saw part of my soul in her and sensed part of her soul in me and realized we had the same soul and we both came from a magnificant place in the spirit world, heaven. Ever since then, even though we were not together, I could feel her presence out there some where and knew we were always connencted in spirit. I always thought of her, too, even in my dreams.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Suspended
Master
Clover, I hate these kind of posts here. Why bother to come here and talk this. One is so sad and crimpy that needs to post something like this.

As everything is energy, they have bad energy and they take people down.

For me personally, very low people vibrationally. Being hurt is bad yes but to bash because theirs was fault "label", then sorry.

I dont come here that often because of these posts and energies they send out
Old 03-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Clover, I hate these kind of posts here. Why bother to come here and talk this. One is so sad and crimpy that needs to post something like this.

For me personally, very low people vibrationally. Being hurt is bad yes but to bash because theirs was fault "label", then sorry.

Exactly this. I almost referred this forum to someone going through this journey and changed my mind. I joked and told her that it's where TFs go to die, just in case she does come across it..
Old 03-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane

Well, in all fairness, the forum is open to all members. They signed to the same terms of agreement you did, therefore, as long as no one is breaking the rules ( which of course I greatly enforce) subjects are open for everyone. This forum doesnt exclude members from posting in this section any more or less than our Buddists and Isalmic threads. At any time you do have the choice not to comment on a thread. One can also use the ignore fuction to ignore members and their posts.

I do get what your saying, Taurus, the OP has made more than a number of threads on the same topic ( which I suggested for him to just let it go).

Also take an account, for every one disagreeing thread, there are over hundreds of threads agreeing with the TF theory. Maybe it is wise not to feed into the same person. Also, I close down and remove the married and celebrity topics the most, yall have a hard time agreeing with each other! I just dont think its healthy for a forum to warn, remove and ban every member because one does not agree with a viewpoint.

I am just saying, a healthy open disucssion wihtout name bashing can sometimes be helpful, maybe one can learn something who is stuck in a rutt.

I do stongly encourage to use the 'report' icon . If there is someone provoking or stirring trouble, its always good to have a formal report, and the more notices the better. We volunteer our time here, so we cant go through all the threads but we try
Old 03-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Master
Personally, and I've said this countless times. I do not believe in twinflames. I think it's a money making gimmick and seems to feed into some people's minds and it's really not a healthy thing. But I do recognize that past lives and things of that nature can play into relationships or meeting anyone...but you know, I'm not authority on past lives either if that's indeed, truth...who knows. I go by my gut/intuition and it screams loudly that this twinflame stuff is not real, and unhealthy...and so I have no answers for my own experiences with someone. I think people get hooked on TF theories and it becomes a terrible obsession.