Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Experiencer

This thread needs a link to a 3 stooges video.
https://vimeo.com/56718357
Old 09-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Knower
There is, there are, there were Twin Flames. So many of you came in searching for a Twin. Those that really are Twins DO MEET if the universe or cosmos or whatever is ready and so are they. Searching is unnecessary. It just happens. You may already have a Twin you dismissed over and over again. It may have been one-sided and seemingly futile. BUT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT YOU WILL REUNITE/MEET and ALL WILL BE RECIPROCATED Not that the reunion will go smoothly. It may not. But how it ends is what matters. Purging, facing pasts daemons, looking soulward, that's hard work. That's what TF makes you do. Together and separately. But once that's over and you UNITE it's unbelievable. Which is why some choose NOT to believe in TF. Believe it or not. It does exist. Like God, like the angels, like the outer edges of the universe. We can't see them. But we have proof these exist. In the lives of others 5D 3D whatever. In our own lives. You must be OPEN to it.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Suspended

why MUST i?i think im gonna go down the pub instead....theres a dance going on....
Old 10-11-2017, 02:03 AM
Guide

awww man those old threads were me in bad times folks.. very bad! i didnt like this tf thing i didnt want to be one or part of so i tried to deny it all. i still dont like it but i wont do threads like this ever again
Old 10-11-2017, 02:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
awww man those old threads were me in bad times folks.. very bad! i didnt like this tf thing i didnt want to be one or part of so i tried to deny it all. i still dont like it but i wont do threads like this ever again
lol im still going down the pub!!!!(havent actually gone down the pub in like 15 years but hey im going....)
Old 10-11-2017, 03:10 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
lol im still going down the pub!!!!(havent actually gone down the pub in like 15 years but hey im going....)

Sounds like fun bud.. get to it.. oh and no drunk tf texting either lol
Old 10-11-2017, 03:12 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Sounds like fun bud.. get to it.. oh and no drunk tf texting either lol
hey now ur getting it dude.laughter being the best medicine n all that.....
Old 10-11-2017, 03:26 AM
Guide

Yea it took me a while but thankfully not so long compared to many others. No decades for me thanks.. i feel old enough as it is!
Old 10-11-2017, 03:32 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Yea it took me a while but thankfully not so long compared to many others. No decades for me thanks.. i feel old enough as it is!
and maybe in time you will grow younger.....