Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Smile Twoness Is Primary To Consciousness > Universe

Universe is everything including me,
Environment is everything excluding me.....R. B Fuller

"G"od = "U"niverse and is inclusive of subcatagory Universe/Uni-Verse as G-O-D
...see also Space ( ) - Time ^v - Space )(........

God = an abstract, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept, as self, outside of a conceptually, finite, occupied space Universe, looking back in upon that finite Universe, as if to hold it our conceptual hands.

God = divine

di = two

vine = woody vine that growths along the surface, or just under, Earths surface soil and the vine will grow vetrically on any tree, pole etc, toward the sun.

Some fungus { mushrooms } will also pop out toward the Earth, and then turn two grow vertical, however, this not get sulight, as plants { vines " do.

Twoness is fundamental to so many aspects of God/Universe.

Bilateral humans are most complex entity of Universe, barring any ideas of that which consists of two more humans.

Woman X x being more complex than man X y.

The EMRadiational sine-wave ^v^v is two waves perpendicular to each other.

Gravity and dark energy, appear to be two primary opposite properties of space-time ergo,

Space ( ) = gravity--positive shaped outer surface peak of geodesic curvature/arc

Time ^v = Observed Time---physical/energy, topolgy of sine-wave, frequency pattern

Space )( = dark energy---negative shaped, inner surface peak of geodesic curvature/arc

( * * ) is 2D symbolism for bilateral consciousness

\ * * / is 2D closed triangular set as physically internalized woman Xx

*Y* is 2D symbolism, open triangular set as physically externalizd man Xy

\Y/ is 2D and 3D symbolism of a 3D tetra{4}hedron ergo the minimal 3D whole or point or dot of Universe.
.....Xx - Xy is critically key fourness set of two each, that allows this internet to exist.......

http://trinity2011.blogspot.com/2011...statement.html

The above twoness set of Xx - Xy can also being attributed to a parrallel bisecting of the tetra{4}hedron, wherein, at optimal structural integrity. man and woman share equanimity, yet they are oriented at 90 degrees to each other.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...gs/f00103.html

In the latter above, bisection involves a square equaltorial plane.
...squares 90 degreeness is known to be less stable than 60 degreeness......
...mesons { two quarks } are very unstable particle sets of nuclear force between hadrons......
...either of these two halves could have there square become a singular vector ergo were back to each being a tetrahedron { stable }...

With perpendicular bisection, we have a triangular equlatorial plane.
....quarks, electrons, neutrinos are fundamentally very stable particles, albeit neutrinos transform between there 3 types.....

The Vector Equlibrium, aka jitterbug or cubo{6]-octa[8}hedron also has 60 degreeness of its four equaltorial planes i.e. its four great equaltorial planes are same as a tetrrahedrons four surface planes and can be seen clearly in the following link, wherein, the tetrahedrons volume is brought to zero volume, while maintaining its four planes

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...s/plate31.html

I believe that quarks are composed of two great circles aka great tubes i.e. great torus. The unstable VE is defined by four great circles/tubesergo two sets of two.

OO - OO i.e. two quarks as unstable meson{ strong nuclear force }

A circle is 360 degrees ergo two circles is 720 degrees. The surface angles total of a tetrahedron is 720 degrees.

O + O = 720 degrees.

However, we never see individual quarks isolated by themselves. With mesons we get a brief glimpse of them as unstable bosonic force particles. The VE is unstable polyehdron.

We only get quark stability when there is a set of three of them together ergo OO - OO - OO is three sets of two.

I believe this is integral set of three sets of two great circles that we can find with the 6 great circles/tubes of the 4-fold VE, and as the 6 great circles/tubes of a tetrahedron. See following link for integral set of three sets of two great circles/tubes as a single whole { hadron? }.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f5511.html

So in most of these geometric cases above, the tetra{4}hedron is integral to all of them.

Here is one more fundamental aspect of Space ( ) - Time^v - Space )( we can associate with tetrahedron and more specifically a tetrahedron with three, surface right angles ergo an XYZ tetrahedron. XYZ being fundamental cartesian coordinates of space.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 07-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Smile 2*12 = 24, 3*8 = 24, 4*6 = 24

Vector Equilibrium aka operating system of Universe, has twoness;

24 circumferential chords /\
.....enclosure--contractive---integrative.....

24 radii Y--when VE constructed from geometric planes/surfaces.
.....expansve dispersive--disinetegrative.....

Four kinds of twoness---see link as follows;
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f7310.html

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Smile

( * | * ) = 2D mind/intellect/concept
....................ergo spirit-of-intent............

( * | * ) = 2D temporal concept of time
..................ergo 2D slice-of-time

Space ( ) gravity
-------------(^v)(v^)

Time ^v fermions-bosons---(^v)(v^)

Space )( dark energy---------(^v)(v^)

Old 14-09-2016, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Wink 2*12 = 24, 3*8 = 24, 4*6 = 24

https://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogs...v6s3QtHJ8g2.97

..."new paper, they present 24 schematic figures -- or "blueprints" -- showing how the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, nervous, and reproductive systems form through mechanical deformation of geometric patterns."....

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Vector Equilibrium aka operating system of Universe, has twoness;
24 circumferential chords /\
.....enclosure--contractive---integrative.....
24 radii Y--when VE constructed from geometric planes/surfaces.
.....expansve dispersive--disinetegrative.....

Four kinds of twoness---see link as follows;
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f7310.html