Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Suspended
Master
Quantum entanglement

Is the soul connection (twin soul, near twin, karma, etc.) the result of quantum entanglement? Maybe its just a by product produced when human souls are made and has no absolute purpose.

http://www.edgemagazine.net/2013/06/...-entanglement/

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0706/0706.0286.pdf
Old 31-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Seeker

You have to be very careful when you try to mix physics with these beliefs. There is nothing in, what we know, about quantum physics that would suggest that souls are real. The laws of thermodynamics and quantum mechanics simply do not leave enough room for that sort of thinking, unfortunately. For now, the math simply does not add up, there is no peer reviewed supporting scientific evidence. That doesn't mean I don't believe. Even as a physicist, I believe will never know everything, but I would be careful when mixing the physical sciences with a phenomena that cannot be observed.
Old 31-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Guide

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
You have to be very careful when you try to mix physics with these beliefs. There is nothing in, what we know, about quantum physics that would suggest that souls are real. The laws of thermodynamics and quantum mechanics simply do not leave enough room for that sort of thinking, unfortunately. For now, the math simply does not add up, there is no peer reviewed supporting scientific evidence. That doesn't mean I don't believe. Even as a physicist, I believe will never know everything, but I would be careful when mixing the physical sciences with a phenomena that cannot be observed.
I tend to agree with that as quantum physics is dealing with the 3D and the twinflame phenomenon is multi-dimensional. We could conduct longditudinal experiments with people who believe they are twinflames and track their moods and emotional responses to perceived twinflame activities and write a paper on it that will never be published in any reputable scientific peer reviewed journal. It would be discredited by the scientific community as having no value to scientific community, but twinflame community might get some value from reading it and finding out what they have in common with one another. We may even develop a twinflame scale that could be used by therapists and healers to help people identify how far along the continuum they are to union. The mind boggles.
I read both articles and they seem to correlate with twinflame experiences I have read in this and other forums. I see where a lot of twins are going wrong wanting outcomes and listening to anyone who will tell them they are going to be in union with their twin anytime soon, weeks, months or years later. Nobody has the answers because it is about divine timing, and who can measure that? I would love it if someone invented a countdown to union calculator. Every twin could punch in their birthdates or soul number assigned to them when they first checked in or out of the matrix and voila!
I am just having a bit of fun here. But it is something to think about.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Guide

Quote:

it is still more trustworthy then the internet born twin flame theory with no known author or revision references. and whats more.. its believed more by women as the majority. with a portion of those who is more in love with the idea of love then actual love.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Lorelyen

Flippin' 'eck! Not another new fad about to break forth.

Best to get the maths going asap. A few integral signs will put most people off...

Old 01-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Suspended
Master
Some books on the subject.

Quantum Entanglement: A Paranormal Point Of View Paperback – February 10, 2015
by Margaret Rogers Van Coops Ph.D (Author)

The Entangled Trinity: Quantum Physics and Theology (Theology and the Sciences) (Theology & the Sciences)
by Ernest L. Simmons (Author)

The God Effect: Quantum Entanglement, Science's Strangest Phenomenon
by Brian Clegg (Author)

Quantum Physics of God. Neuroscience of Souls, Spirits, Dreams, Prophecy, Near Death, Reality
by Deepak Chopra (Author), Scott Atran (Author), & 8 more
Old 01-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:

aka "spooky action at a distance"
Old 01-09-2016, 09:54 PM
Seeker

It's an interesting subject to explore, and speaking of Spooky Action, Spooky Action at a Distance is a great book if you haven't read it.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:17 PM
Suspended
Master
Questioning Einstein.
http://sciliterature.50webs.com/RelativityDebates.htm
Old 02-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Suspended
Master
I've been pondering twin souls and the source of human souls for a couple years and one possible theory I've thought of is that the hole in the soul which a lot of people write/talk about may be mainly the result of the final splitting of the primordial soul energy/substance into twin souls which is probably necessary in order for the soul to incarnate into human form. If this final step wasn't done and the soul incarnated into a human body (ie. both twins effectively one soul in one body) it probably would have a lot of difficulty functioning as a human being. What is the mechanism that creates this process? Could it be that the human race evolved to where humans only incarnate a fraction of the soul energy/substance in such a way that it maximizes the ability to survive? Being able to incarnate a soul might provide certain advantages over a soulless animal organism and the fraction that it does incarnate provides the best soul for the human. The reason I say fraction is because from my experience with meeting both a twin soul and near twin, the theory of having a set of kindred spirits which includes one twin soul and at least one near twin best explains what I experienced.

The hole in the soul might explain things such as why we get bored and lonely, and why we feel better around other people, ie. our souls tend to merge to some extent with other peoples' souls. This also can explain the attraction to members of your soul group, including your twin soul which tends to have the greatest attraction to you.

Spending time with your twin and even communicating with them at a distance tends to make the connection stronger. You become addicted to the bliss and when you are separated you experience withdrawal symptoms similar to use of drugs and alcohol. But over time the connection weakens during the separation and you can accept the separation. The love experienced might have a lot to do with the activity of neurotransmitters in the brain, such as phenethylamine (the love hormone). Twin withdrawal for most people is nowhere near as bad as heroin withdrawal, so I think most people can tolerate it for a time.

Other people can substitute for your twin and this works best if you've never met your twin in your lifetime. People probably get married because of the original separation from their twin even if they never met them. A lot of people might use drugs and alcohol in order to numb the pain from the hole in their soul.

Over time, what I've done during my separation from my twin is often think of her and fantasize talking to her (this happens a lot everyday). Even after 38 years, I can not stop thinking of her. I feel the peace and bliss created by this connection and it tends to give me a feeling of contentment even if I'm not with my twin physically right now. Other people seem to interfere with this and a lot of people think I'm rude when I don't show them the love they think I owe them, which I don't. They're not my twin, so why should I feed their ego? I do have some friends that I believe are older souls and/or have above average IQs which aren't afraid to think outside the box. I can feel their higher vibrational frequencies. They tend to be interesting and more spontaneous compared to the boring and pretentious masses that I want to avoid.

BTW, I've met a lot of Hindus that can relate to my ideas on spiritualism. One Hindu said he understood relationships as having something to do with overcoming the feeling of incompleteness of the human soul.