Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 01-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Master
Commit crime.

(I paste it here for my collection). The worse things for a person to do in his lifetime is to commit all or any type of crimes. Crimes or sin is a lifetime attachment or karma will affect a person's future life and his family. So we've to be very careful on our dealing with others.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%^%%%%^

You should know the essence of the ten commandment otherwise you've to read them one by one and don't know whether you've committed crimes or not. It means you can do it but you don't commit any crime in front of the judgement of God or the commandment.

That's you're compelled by others and you're not willing but you do it. Or you do it for the sack of people or to save humanity. Or it's out of your control.

It's the same as you do things at your best conscience. They give you reason not to or to do it. But you don't know why you do it.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Master
Perhaps mind is like " Home"...is only exist when " YOU" are in ...if " you" are no longer there , there is no mind
Old 03-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Master
Absent minded happenings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Perhaps mind is like " Home"...is only exist when " YOU" are in ...if " you" are no longer there , there is no mind

Yer, welcome back CSEe. What about your project development now? To reply to your post: that's absent of mind or not intentionally doing it. Human's law also may gives this type of people certain excuses. In this world, there're many possibilities, coincidences, errors and unexpected occurrences. Unless you know the exact reason then you can perfectly dealing with it in the right way or answer.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Master
Our prayers and Gods.

Can prayers destruct gods? (I paste it here for my collection). Someone think or making assumptions that prayers can vanish Gods and perish turmoil on earth. And he even though that my saying of my encounter stories of my Cupidsons, my Goddesses wife, my mentors, Creator, my friend Gods...... are all my imagination. And his comments seems to me is only layman of spiritual realities.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

If they're as you said, and no more in the space. Then you're the creator? Gods are not destructive by prayers. Or they are in their Godly solid state. If you can pray and " perish them"then they can pray and dissolve their enemies. So I don't think they're working. Or you don't think Gods are true or reality then our worship of Gods will be futile. It's because they can be all imagination of perception or deception of our mind.

Human is not creator, what he can create is inside of his thought but not the outside subjects. And only Buddhist has such talent as destroy the images in his thought. And as your prayers to diminish or destruct the reality. Then that's the creator's work.

As for the weather if as you think, it's the "cause and effect" by the thought you can always go to the church by group prayer then all happens will be subsided. So is it true by prayer can done two process ---- construct and destruct reality. Then the world will be peaceful and there will never have turmoil. So is it prayers can do so many works? It depends on what the situation. Gods can't be vanished by praying or by willpower or mind power.

Gods are realities, they're creation by creator and only him can do the dissolving and eliminating work. If you think weather, spiritual reality can be so easily be solved by prayers. Then we're all creators. And there'll be no karma, hunger, crime........ Then this world will be a prosperous and happy world. And I thank you for your prayers that you try to help me to perish all my friend Gods, my Cupidsons but that's only you prayers and your own hope and I don't think that also can cease the bad weather.

But if you're in bad intention for just want to destroy my Cupidsons , my mentors Gods, my friend Gods and my Goddess wife.... Then it's only a drop of water in an ocean. But why you think that my saying and encounter experience should be or are as if my imagination? As I tell you my four children also can see spiritual realm and my eldest son had the crack mark on his forehead marking he's the body of Jesus. And that can surely prove what I say is true. That's in this physical world and solid proof.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Master
Guessing work can never be true.

(I paste it here for my collection).

So how you distinguish between it's advancement or new age who are influenced by other Gods but not Christianity God or Gods? And apparently, your judgement is only by guessing. And nothing to base on or nothing to referring at all. And you can't assert that's right or that's wrong, are you?

So your understanding or information are all from Bible study and beyond that is nothing true. You should know Bible doesn't include all the truths of this world or universal truth. My dabbling into the spiritual realm surely speak louder than what human can get, especially from books or scriptures. Don't forget, up to now human only have more knowledgeable abilities on the inside or inner self than outside world.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Master
Saying that can't be happened.

I'm amusing that what your explanation is totally out of truth and kundalini energy is not Christian practicing and you ask people don't believe religion then if someone listen to you , then can you sure that they'll get what you said?

The answer is NO . So what is your point to rack your brain to explain like these and all the people know it won't work your way. And never working that way. So can you prove to yourself what your saying is right but not just a saying.

What you said, indicates that you're not a Christian and your understanding is not a Christian way. Then what can you prove that your saying is perfectly compatible to the absolute truth?
Old 17-11-2017, 02:59 AM
Master
Wrong sighting.

May I ask, how lovely you can be? How Godly you can be? Your hypocrisy is not less than fox-acting trick. Do you have an acute sense of sight on vital importance or just diametrically opposed to me? Or can you try "a grasp of mundane affairs is genuine knowledge"? Or you're just a false-positivism? Or one who swallow "incidents" without digesting it. Or you're just boastful in speech?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The above is my comment to respond to someone who really don't know what's going on in the spiritual realm or in the universe. I'm very concerned about other's saying about unreal stuff to bring himself up to his wrongly assertion. This will surely to bring viewers astray. But never beneficially good for knowledge construction work.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:19 AM
Master
Parents care.

We like freedom of thinking, life, relationship, buying things....... but we can't avoid our parents love. They may be sometimes seem unreasonable but they're all a way of attachment of love. And they can't be indifferent with their children but in someway seem to be can't bear to part. You may be look apathetic and don't forget that's blissful. My words are a bit clever pun but your mother is what she can be quite solicitive for you.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Parents care is always lovely but certain person dislike it then a caring has become unnecessary, trouble or attachment. There's always a tendency of intelligence to deal with it. This is depending on both sides interaction with themselves and it's better if there's no pressure or stress.
Old 21-11-2017, 01:30 AM
Master
Mind refinement.

There's a Chinese idiom: 熟能生巧skill comes from practice or practice makes perfect.

Another idiom: after learning three hundred Tang poems by heart, one can try one's hand at poetry, even if one is not a poet 熟读唐诗三百首,不会吟诗也会吟。

I think these give some ideas of refinement.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

For its technical support means practices can refine our understanding about it thoroughly and to create or inspiration is to be found within the answers itself.

To acquire sufficient knowledge and to re-use it at the right spot within the right time is good for the refinement to oneself.
Old 21-11-2017, 05:06 AM
Master
Forgive I if I intrude here, but your words inspire I to write this

A mind in love...

The closest thing to explaining this with words is like being well and truly in love with someone and is permanently transformed into a love bound to no one in particular so all and everything is genuinely felt with compassion,
because there follows immediate peace…. The Wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita