Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 22-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Do you think a new born baby has ego Jeremy ?

It depends on how long a baby was born, Sky. My youngest son just born the first week he didn't know how to respond to me. About 10 days then he knew what I meant so before that he's just like other baby knew nothing but only can cry and felt hungry.

So ego ,if he just born and wanted to drink milk is counted as ego then I will say, "yes".
Old 22-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
What you shared is great not many of us know it. Thanks naturesflow. My wife did the preborn teaching for my youngest son. After he was born, about two and a half months he could say "hello"(5 times) correctly. Within one month after he born, he realized what I said whenever he was crying when I wanted him to stop crying. So he stopped crying as I said.

But I can't relate his mind to pure mind or emptiness. All of my children can see spiritual realm. May be that's a bit different. Their personality is different when they grow older.

Thankyou for sharing your own story about your children. I can relate through observing some experiences just after my son was born, with similar connections being recognised.

Even though a baby is born with over a trillion neurons and pathways in the brain, they are mostly unconnected to each other... I think around age three they are still fairly dense.
Old 22-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Master
1) The formation of mind is connected to one's habit, encounter, experiences, conditional and unconditional feelings..... unconscious,concious and subconscious mind.....

2) The function of mind is to think, to learn, to add knowledge, endurance,feel happiness, love(others), greed, angry, sad ......

3) The creative mind is of one's inspiration, sparkling of ideas, wisdom, talent, creation of new mind and outlook...... This is regarding personal work through art, music, governing, judge, differentiation, diversion, analysis, analogy.....

The creative mind may forming and close tight of happy family, creation of new products, invention of new ideas...... This is something like new challenges and changes to a new age of mankind.

And in dharma practices it's essential to form new tricks or advancements, complex combination......above all creative mind is almost equally to dharma itself to me.

Creative mind also crash superstition, corruption, difficulty...to form a more eco-friendly and truthfully societies.... but for the wierd circumstances or paranoid only creative mind can solve the problem.

There's a Chinese idiom: be sharp-eyed enough to perceive the minutest detail. This is the quality of a creative mind.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Master
4) The healing mind.

This is mainly mentioning of mind power, controlling ,destroying of sickness, construction of new cells to our bodies. It may do on myself or on others bodies.

Mind power in healing play a great role on using dharma to healing wounded parts of our bodies. The involved energy that I usually used is the Heavy Energy of the space. I may create new cells for the wounded parts before that I have to healing by "cleaning" the wounded parts first. All dark energy have to pull away using dharma or forces.

They are two parts of a body have to consider of doing the healing. It's the spirit and the physical body have to be done at the same time then the healing will be completed.

The healing mind is the "driver" of the healing and dharma is the tool and Heavy Energy becomes to form the new spare part of the body. Lacking of anyone of it may not be successful. One more essential thing is the will of the healer and without it or not strong enough may fell the healing.
Old 26-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Master
4) The healing mind (part 2).

How big is our mind healing can be? What I mean mind healing is not using medicine for it or by dharma only.

It can be far distance healing, unseen patients healing, killing diseases by forces and it can be done without pain and no scare left on skin even "doing operations" for his spirit.

Like the Ebola disease that my mentors, my friend Gods, my Godly mother, my cupid sons and I have cast energy/forces to healing Ebola disease in Africa from the sky.

The methods are to change the nature of the disease to an unharmful one then the sickness will be gone or killing diseases by smashing it to pieces.

Another way is to kill the aliens who supported the disease to spread around. Without the spreading energy the disease is more easy to healing. And to find the trace of aliens and their staying ground (base)is the only way to eliminate them eventually. They are two types of aliens spreading this disease and staying at different layers on earth. There's no way for human to locate their base (they are spiritual not physical beings) but fortunately my cupid sons knew where/how to find/kill them.

Another type of disease is the Middle-East camel breathing disease that outbreak in Korea. They are spreading by different aliens living at different layer of the earth. And easily healed by us after eliminating the aliens.
Old 26-08-2016, 07:34 PM
Master
4) The healing mind (part 3).

How I heal a patient? They're various ways and may be the effect of healing are different. This is me and patient one to one healing. And it's almost equal to omniscient or omnipresent.

1) Healing inside me: I can put certain area or the universe in my body. Then it's easy to have a patient in my body and from my body I try to healing him.

2) Jesus method is: to have the transmission of sickness to my body that's the sickness is resided in mybody not my patient there anymore after that process. Then I heal myself.

3) I "placed" his spirit in front of me and from there I heal him with my dharma. This is the best method that I like to use it's more clear for me to see the disease at his body. And to change/create new body part is clear for me to look at.

4) Another method is just to feel where the sickness located and then to heal it. I no need to see it but just do the healing.

5) Or my spirit go to his place to do the healing. I can only using my third eyesight to see my patient. But I don't feel the distance between us that means it's nearly in front of me.

Healing for me is quite easy and effective in all ways and in all forms. When I develop with all these methods my dharma is also ascended. It's good to find ways then doing nothing and knowing nothing or dharma.
Old 27-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Master
4) The healing mind (part 4).

Another way to healing is to create a new body for him (spirit). This is the most easiest way to healing a person. But the healer must has to know how to create a new body for the patient ( that's the difficult part).

What I do is purified the sick person by thinner his body up to90% and oly 10% of his spirit is left then create a new spiritual body for him. After that he is almost well and he is a new person .

By doing so his temper may change and not be affected by any former attachment of bad gods. This method totally change his personal behavior and thinking.

If this could be extended to future medical practice then a lot of uncure sicknesses can then be healed.
Old 27-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Master
4) The healing mind (part 5).

This section is about the healing of damaged/trapped/blocked by spirit in human body.

This is another sicknesses of human body who are disturbed by spirits. They usually stayed inside our bodies without our noticing about them and they caused certain sicknesses like them (the spirit is sicked and our body is following/experiencing the same sicknesses)or they imposed painful energy to make a person sick.

So spirit play a great role on human body to cause him getting sick. That's why the Taoist or certain Buddhist capable of fighting or capturing of spirit. They are practicing of papper and spell about which many people treated it to be superstitious and no basic referral.

For my knowledge they are true/real but not very effective. Just imaging a spirit of higher rank so how can human using spell and paper to fight the evil. So it can be done only on lower type of ghost or god.

While I say: I am fighting the whole world evil gods can it be impossible to do so or just void or imagination." No"is the answer.

I'm at many time with narrow escape which were quite terrible otherwise I was death. To fight them is to acquire high level of dharma higher than the evil gods. Then it can't other than just be acted as evil gods'victims.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 27-08-2016 at 01:01 PM.
Old 27-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Master
4) The healing mind (part 6).

Now we come to find out why the spell and paper are not very effective to healing/fighting an evil god?

To see what I can do with spell and paper if they are inside my body. My third eyesight can see my inner body, so whenever any paper and spell go inside my body I can easily take it out no matter it's from whose Gods. So to other Gods or evil gods I think they can do the same as me.

In the universe there's no such fighting as spell and paper, may be spell "yes" and I seldom see any. What I see there are fighting strength to strength. And dharma is casting energy to pulling of food from the earth or sucking energy from human. So spell and paper are not for them to practice.

Of course the spell and paper are produced or practiced by the Gods in the universe but among them there's not much effect so I never see any of it during/in the warfare.
Old 27-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Master
5) The empathy, love, compassion... mind.

As long you are spiritual man then you should be good with others and be an empathy, love, compassion...mind.

We are human beings and we should be friendly with our neighbors. For a Buddhist we hope to follow Buddha teaching and to treat others well in return they will treat us well. If others in return not treat us as good as us but treat us bad. Just always give them a chance to be good.

This is always true and as our principle to following. Not regarding of religion as long you are spiritual. We always mind our conduct not care for others but if they are going to the wrong track of life we can give them good advice.

We always as a helping hands for those who need help. Greedy ,malice, revenge.....are not as good as be friendly to each other. This is the matter human should ponder about.