Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 14-08-2016, 07:44 PM
dutchiexx dutchiexx is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 423
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I look inside and I can see auras that way. I wouldn't use the outside method as outlined because I am an inside seer. That is not to say that I haven't had the experience of seeing outside but I don't prefer that method. Everybody does things differently. I don't need a picture.

I see a lot of blue but I see light blue, with darker shades of blue. I see the base color as a lighter blue with streaks of all shades of darker blue including indigo. That is what I see and I don't interpret that because it isn't really my thing. I have other 'things' that are more my style.

It seems like those colors are near the top, but below mid level green and yellow show up, and the base is still light blue. That is just what I see and there is no claim to accuracy. I have seen the same colors as other people.

thats amazing!

if i think about it, seeing a aura from inside would be way more precise because our human eyes can only perceive a very small spectrum of colors.
if you see from with in, you might be able to see more then what you could with human eyes.
and you dont even need to see me or a pic of me for you to see my aura?
thats amazing, i had no clue we could do that, if you dont mind, please tell me how you would go about seeing auras the way you do.i think i have a slight idea of how one could do such a thing, but i cant be sure of im correct.
so please, just tell me what you do and how to know when your doing it :)

update:so i been looking at my aura for a bit, i still cant see the yellow or the light blue, am i doing some wrong?
do i need to try and see more of my aura at once?
at moments, when i get into the the "zone" i am able to see a large portion of my aura, and at other times, i just look at the color thats outlining me.
the color i usually see is about 1-2 inches in width and i only see it for a certain length before it gets out of my area of sight.
could this be why i cant see all the other colors?
forgive me, i am a complete noob at seeing auras lol :)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 14-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Berry Berry is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,200
  Berry's Avatar
This is fun. I'm not very good at reading auras so this is a good practice for me. When I looked at your picture yesterday, I saw a thin layer of dark blue, but not deep, deep blue, roughly 2 inches. It would move from the left side of the picture to the top, then to the right. Today, the layer of blue is more fluid, thicker, and lighter in tone. It's more purple than blue and I see it is 6 inches or more around your head/body. There are swirls of light green or yellow on the edges of your bluish purple aura. I say light green or yellow because I'm wondering if different color auras come together will make different color palettes and I have weak aura vision. My son is really good at it. Unfortunately he's away at camp for a week. I will ask him to see your aura when he comes back if you don't mind. He sees them completely different from me. The energies are smoky swirls.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 15-08-2016, 12:23 AM
dutchiexx dutchiexx is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 423
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
This is fun. I'm not very good at reading auras so this is a good practice for me. When I looked at your picture yesterday, I saw a thin layer of dark blue, but not deep, deep blue, roughly 2 inches. It would move from the left side of the picture to the top, then to the right. Today, the layer of blue is more fluid, thicker, and lighter in tone. It's more purple than blue and I see it is 6 inches or more around your head/body. There are swirls of light green or yellow on the edges of your bluish purple aura. I say light green or yellow because I'm wondering if different color auras come together will make different color palettes and I have weak aura vision. My son is really good at it. Unfortunately he's away at camp for a week. I will ask him to see your aura when he comes back if you don't mind. He sees them completely different from me. The energies are smoky swirls.

yes pleasse!

i would love for your son to read my aura.and i find it so interesting that auras seem to changed even if its a photo.do you think our auras in pictures get updated with our current aura colors?
and i think its awesome that you see purple, cause from my understanding, purple is higher then all frequencies other then white.so maybe this means my conscious mind vibration is starting to rise in frequency.

and dang, i really hope what i read about lime green and yellow is false, cause most people claim that those colors are bad and represents negative vibrations such as lies, envy, greed ect. maybe there is still aspects of myself that i have yet to notice or confront :(
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 15-08-2016, 01:45 AM
CrystalKitty777 CrystalKitty777 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seventh Heaven
Posts: 328
  CrystalKitty777's Avatar
^Yellow is one of my favourite colours. Besides which, all colours have a [literal] dark and light aspects to them.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 15-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Berry Berry is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,200
  Berry's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
yes pleasse!

i would love for your son to read my aura.and i find it so interesting that auras seem to changed even if its a photo.do you think our auras in pictures get updated with our current aura colors?
and i think its awesome that you see purple, cause from my understanding, purple is higher then all frequencies other then white.so maybe this means my conscious mind vibration is starting to rise in frequency.

and dang, i really hope what i read about lime green and yellow is false, cause most people claim that those colors are bad and represents negative vibrations such as lies, envy, greed ect. maybe there is still aspects of myself that i have yet to notice or confront :(

Auras will change even from the same photos. Some can pick up the mood from that day, others will pick up new auras from the present. It is ever changing. It takes a skilled aura reader to see your base aura. Some can sense the aura with or without the photo, others like me need to see a physical photo. And I'm a novice when it comes to seeing auras because it's just play time for me.

It's good to learn about different colors and their meanings but unless you are seasoned reader, it's difficult to distinguish between each shades. I may see an aura as pink and my son may see a hot red. So the same color will have 2 very different meanings. Maybe you were in a better mood and your aura has expanded more and lightened up. Don't take up too much stock on negative color connotations.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 16-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Rozie Rozie is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2016
Location: California
Posts: 1,154
  Rozie's Avatar
I cannot claim accuracy but I do. Aura's do change and we are shown what we see. Whether it is inside or outside.

Being an inside seer means that I see 'spirits' and can communicate with them 'inside' or I can see what they are doing and see the whole scene and setting. I have seen outside as a demonstration so I can relate to the experiences of others, but it isn't my standard way. Some people are inside seers, and some are outside.

If I look into a crystal ball or a scrying mirror, it would trigger and image inside. I call that 'the crystal ball inside my head'....Some people see outside where they would look at a crystal and project the image to be seen as a scene within the crystal or the mirror. It is a different way of doing the same thing as far as I know.

There was a time when I saw auras around everything, but they were violet and I don't know what that means.

Just now I looked at your aura again. I was thinking about it, and I see the light blue as a base with streaks of darker blue. They are streaks flaring out. Now I see your whole body that way.

The way I interpret that does make sense because the light blue relates to the throat chakra, and you are very much about communication. The streaks of darker blue is how energy shoots out. That is how it feels to me, like we project our energy and that can be seen within the aura. This may not be standard but it is how I see it.

I just picture the person how I sense them and I look at the aura surrounding them. I can sense a person without any other tool, I don't need a name or a picture or anything because you are you and there is the sense of youness that you project.

I have guardians and they trained me but they are all knowing, so they do know you and everything about you. They won't tell me, because it is none of my business. They will give me a clue. That is what an aura is, a clue.

Everybody has their own connection to source, just as I do. You also have your 'guardians' however you perceive that and they are all knowing. They won't tell you everything, but they will present you with learning material, guidance and a clue here and there. They know exactly who I am, and who everybody is. That is how it is done.

If you are more of an outside seer then you would lean more toward seeing outside of yourself. The inside method is actually easier and more practical because you can work remotely.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 16-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Guide
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 635
  Chrysalis's Avatar
Hi Dutchie.

I have very limited experience looking at auras so I thought I'd give this a try.

I followed the first exercise of soft focusing on your nose and I did see colours.
What I saw was purple and green overlaid on your face. The colours showed separate and in different areas. As for the outline of the pic, it was edged with a dark blue and alternated between the left and right side of your head. At one time some colour shot up above your head but only for a split second. I think the colour was pink. I wish I could've seen it again.

Thank you Dutchie for sharing and teaching so I could experience seeing an aura.
__________________
But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 17-08-2016, 08:20 AM
dutchiexx dutchiexx is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 423
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi Dutchie.

I have very limited experience looking at auras so I thought I'd give this a try.

I followed the first exercise of soft focusing on your nose and I did see colours.
What I saw was purple and green overlaid on your face. The colours showed separate and in different areas. As for the outline of the pic, it was edged with a dark blue and alternated between the left and right side of your head. At one time some colour shot up above your head but only for a split second. I think the colour was pink. I wish I could've seen it again.

Thank you Dutchie for sharing and teaching so I could experience seeing an aura.

niice!so you have not seen a aura until now?thats great! im just happy someone was able to understand what i was talking about lol.
i feel good knowig i atleast help 1 person see a aura :)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 18-08-2016, 02:46 PM
sea-dove sea-dove is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,229
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i looked up green as well, i have read that green represents love of nature and enjoy teaching others.well, i really do enjoy teaching people sometimes, how ever, i never really gave any true interest into nature or anything.

Judith Collins in her aura book list 12 different shades of green and their meanings (not all greens are good. What a colour means can depend on its shade so an individual colour shouldnt be judged as only just good or bad). It appears that aura reading is very complex! I'd love to be as gifted in this aura reading area as her but I find energy far easier to feel then see.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 19-08-2016, 08:41 AM
seberly06 seberly06 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
 
I saw a thin dark blue something around your head. I never know if I'm seeing an aura or if my eyes are just playing tricks on me, though. I didn't even know you could see an aura in a picture!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums