Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-09-2017, 07:04 PM
55Degrees

@tealily
The Fox card gets a bad rap, it can actually symbolise your job/career. As your questions are focused on your job it may be the card is reinforcing that.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Master

Ah, cheers Pisces!

I like Clover's format so will do the same:

Morning question: How will my upcoming 1-on-1 sessions with D go at work?

Cross - Letter - Ring

Cross: Much emotions? From the definitions this doesn't seem to be a happy card - I look at it visually and it feels "heavy".

With letter and ring - combined with Cross, there may be some sort of communication (hopefully two-way, but possibly one-way....) but there seems to be a formalised agreement on paper coming up. Oh dear :/ does this herald the formalisation of a deal that doesn't work out to my benefit?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Master

Evening question: Am I still on the right track to entering a new love relationship within the year?
Letter - House - Stork

Letter is really weird here as we are past circa Jane Austen where folks used to write letters to each other... but I'm wondering if it could refer to text messages? I guess the other paper medium of communication are tarot cards.

House and Stork kind of say 'security' and 'new improvements' to me which sounds positive in the context of the question, ie a Lenormand way of saying "of course!".

Stork is one of the cards I generally always look forward to in Lenormand. Maybe it's because I live near a river so can almost hear the 'glub glub glub' of water running past, which I know brings nourishment and growth to the surrounding riverbank and the flowers growing there.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:11 AM
Master

Morning question: How can I motivate myself to complete more of my general task list?

Ring - Key - Child

LOL. Sometimes things feel straightforward - here I feel the cards are saying "you just need to be committed. Actually. Once you get into the groove of things it won't even feel effortful anymore".
Old 06-10-2017, 02:26 AM
Master
What's blocking my path to happiness at the moment?

Trying a different photo uploader. See how this goes.

Stork. Well, straight away I can see this is to do with new beginnings, new seasons, preparing and improving the nest. In respect to my question, my path is being blocked because there's still so much to do before I can move forward and leave the "nest".
Old 30-10-2017, 04:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Who is going to be arrested/Indicted tomorrow from the Administration?

Birds+Whip+Mice

Well that doesn't tell me if its going to be a male or female Sounds almost like media noise/chatter/speculation. Mice telling me its going to be a number of folk maybe?! More than one. A shady group.

Followed by, will it be a male? Dog and Coffin, that is the cards way of telling me my butt needs to go bed Well find out tomorrow, stay tuned
Old 30-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Who is going to be arrested/Indicted tomorrow from the Administration?

Birds+Whip+Mice

Well that doesn't tell me if its going to be a male or female Sounds almost like media noise/chatter/speculation. Mice telling me its going to be a number of folk maybe?! More than one. A shady group.

Edit Update:: Three top administrators are criminally charged this morning. 1 has already pleaded guilty. Wow So to our surprise, there was more than 1 arrest. Mice showing me there is more to come. This will be an ongoing investigation for the year to come. Get the mice!

Last edited by Clover : 30-10-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Seeker
I need this thread! I have been doing Andy's "Tirage du Chien" with the House, the Dog, the Bear, and the Child. Also, the significator is drawn. I won't go into details for copyright reasons, but generally what I do is choose an are for the day to focus on. (More detail in subsequent posts.)

Thank you for having this practice thread :)

Today's focus: Child (the surprise, something new)...

Child + Sun + Mountain

Small obstacle today, overcoming the challenge should be fun and engaging.

Sounds like a good reading. It makes me think we may have a call (I'm on volunteer shift this weekend) that isn't too serious.
Old 18-11-2017, 08:04 PM
55Degrees

Another one nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Yayyy, called it. B won't be back soon.

Today I asked if B will return to the company?

Ring, Lily, Garden.

Given what I know about B, I'd say no, they will return to their previous job within a care home environment.

Just found out today that B has started working at a local care home.
Old 24-11-2017, 05:58 AM
Master

Will my lease for my current property go up for renewal in January?

Tree, Birds, Rider

No suprises with Rider here - I am literally awaiting a letter in the mail (the postman on a motorbike is kind of like a Rider, right?). Birds is communication, and with Tree, I'm thinking of something rooted, not necessarily prone to changing. With these cards I'm inclined to think there'll be an offer to renew the lease. "Trees stay put" kind of stuff.