Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 29-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Master
My team dealing with the bad Gods who create typhoon Irma.

(I paste it here for my collection).

Although, it seems that my team has been worn down by the gruelling tactics 车轮战术 of the elite Gods of the universe. But they're captured and eliminated (more than one thousand of them who cast energy for creating the typhoon Irma ) by my team. Maybe they're outrages for sometimes for they can't do it forever and conditions are or will change when they're exhausted or until the right time they're truely defeated.

They cast energy to increase the power of the typhoon Irma and then they're fleeing away from the scene in the far distance in the universe. They're the tortoise family Gods. Formerly, there's another type of tortoise family Gods are action to surrender to me and at the end eliminated by me. This time they did the same, two days ago they're 6,000 of them doing the same tactic and also eliminated by me. They attack me secretly after they surrendered to me. So...... They may play some more stock trick........

Don't worry, they're the ultimate losers. My Spirit-God and Spirit-Buddha are there to do their work. Nothing is simple as you think.

They try many tactics , they attack me as well, just now before I write my post ,two bad gods are integrated inside my body to drain my energy are captured and eliminated by me. This battle doesn't seem infallible on their side. They strike a decisive battle for they're unbending. They may have a desperate struggle for survival but up to now they never gain any benefit on the energy hunting. And they'll finally found themselves out of existence and all of them will be perished or eliminated by our team.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Master
Love earned by sincerity and honesty.

(I paste it here for my collection).Please don't doubt other's relationship and love that coordinates among their friends.

I see assumption for you is only can cheat the ignorance for a short time but not for long. How can you assuming that I've no love? So that's another assumption. Can you see my friends from a far distance? Or just as usual, by guessing!

So how can you in this way to learn the essence of any universal truth? Every time, wisdom ,knowledge and encounter are involved in considerable decision made for getting a right answer.

As for love, in here , you may not see many people respond to my post but at least they respect what I've written in my works. And theyre my hidden friends. It's because what I wrote isn't that easy for discussion. And I know it myself and my friends are at every sections in this Spiritual Forum . Don't forget I earn other's respect for my sincerity and honesty. I never like to say something that I'm not sure about it.

I introduce to the members here that the precious knowledge of the spiritual realm reality. They're the universal truth that no one can find out in any decades before or after me. So you see , am I loved by others or do I love others? Your saying is always not to the right point and never to touch the right answer.That's a pity.

I wonder why you like to say, I'm disturbed by dark energy? Don't you know that dark energy is nothing that can match with my high level of dharma energy. Of course, I can't persuade the bad gods or dark energy not to disturb me but I've so many friend Gods to see and to keep watch for my safety. Dark energy is not up to 1 % of my dharma, so what can they do? If I wait for them to learn million of years from now they still can't match with me. And their numbers is decreasing greatly and before I leave this world , I hope, I've done all of my work and surely I can create a peaceful world for both realms.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Master

As a fact , any God also can't solve all the problems of human, especially natural disasters. It's because I'm dealing with it myself so I know the situation. God's has his limitations. I've my limitation at certain situations. And God is not panacea for all human problems.

What I can do is helping our God and Jesus to create a peaceful world for the spiritual realm. That's why a lot outrageous extreme elite Gods reject my proposal. But that's the only way when the spiritual realm is peaceful then the human world will be more peaceful. That's what I can do to both realms.

In the universe, they're thousands and thousands of God families there. Each of them also can form a religion on earth. So you should know how hard to deal with them. But it's the only way to have real peace that human and Gods want. A peaceful world of only brother and sister. As you said a real peaceful world in your post.

But I don't know how long to go to achieve and accomplish my goal. And now all righteous Gods are helping me to do it........
L

I like your response to mine, you're really want to know more about the spiritual realm. Or what's God? I've a few points to explain why God is limited in his nature?

1) God is a living being. He can be in his thin and nearly transparent formation of his body. He can also shrink or expand his body size to a point or head touching the clouds in the sky.

2) Since he's a living being, he needs either energy or foods to support or sustain of his life. That's why foods for them is very important. So they require and seek for foods and energy that's why they try to "extract" or hunt energy from earth atmosphere. It's an ideal place to harvest energy. So they create typhoon, earthquake, wars...... natural disasters for human.

3) They're living being, so they do metabolism, inspiration, sweat..... They're single bodied entity, they're either wearing clothes or naked (because some are from the time not yet human wearing clothes).

4) Why God is not unbounded? They live in the universe and they need time to travel from one place A to another place B , say, a few seconds, minutes, hours, days, months... to travel to his destination. They can't suddenly appear at his destination. Unless, he has the dharma energy of the zero-time-travel and zero-distance-travel (my spirit can).

5) For Gods to create troubles, they can create bad weather or typhoon easily, but it's not easy to settle down the typhoon. That's their limits, so they've slowly to harvest the energy by sucking it from a connection of his own energy to the typhoon. If there's no connection there, they can't harvest a bit of the energy from it.

6) Almost every living thing on earth should have a God family in the universe and their own heaven. But some of the species have become extinct. But they're still a lot that still survive and that's why they need strong energy to boost their dharma energy to fight their enemies or protect themselves.

%%%%%%%%%%

There're a lot of misunderstanding about God:
A) God is an energy. After human die, he'll return to that energy.
B) God is one or oneness.
C) God is creator of everything or life. (Only creator can creator life).
D) Human is God. (After he's dead, he can become a ghost or demon or perish forever.....).
Old 03-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Master
My dharma energy and my astral light.

(I paste it here for my collection). I can see from others' thinking and understanding about the spiritual realm are not true.

Hi Ab Origine, thanks for explaining to me about your practice which you're not going to hide it as secret. After I see your understanding about the inner body energy I know also your true knowledge about the energy and light that you've mentioned. So I also tell you my secret as how I'm able to be brought up by my mentors and how much I've achieved with my dharma or knowledge about both realms.

I've many mentors, they're Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, creator , Good Energy ....... and many others. Mostly, they transfers their dharma energy to me. That's Jesus transferred his circular ring light inside my brain and cross to my back, God Jehovah transfers his universe light to me, creator transfers his creation power that can create life, Good Energy (she is the collector of all dharma in the universe) as energy form is covering my outside so that I can use her 100,000 high level dharma of the world, my mentors' dharma energy and my own dharma energy.....

When I was three years old, my spirit can go outside of my body that's why I'm able to see and perform my dharma outside or in the spiritual realm. All I do is mostly outside my body.

At my age of 27 that's my crucial point that creator brings a baby (that's me) and teach me how to do for my inner light that's the astral light inside any human being. He uses his dharma to pull off my babyskin and only a group of my body energy light is left. That's very vivid to me. And he rectifying and intensified my astral light. After that he refills my bodyskin. So there's no secret of my inner body. And I know the function of it.

When one's consciousness is reaching the astral light, the consciousness is shrunk to a very small size and you may feel the strong light and energy in there. May be you can absorb energy and light or the Divine energy (as you said) from the astral light there.

And all the events are carrying out in the astral light or astral playground. Nothing is outside or connected to the spiritual realm outside the body. But once, my half brain is stolen by the bad god then I can direct connect to the universe. That's only can happen when my half brain is absent (I've taken back my brain). For normal person, it's impossible to go beyond the body and direct connection to the Cosmos.

And it's why Jesus and Buddha Sakyamuni are not knowing anything about the universe or heaven in the universe when they're alive. It's because their spirit never go there.

My three spirits have become Spirit-Gods, one is Spirit-Buddha and the other two are Spirit-Gods. One Spirit-God is staying in the universe heaven promise by God Jehovah. And two of my Spirit-God and Spirit-Buddha are staying with Buddha Sakyamuni and Buddha Amitaba and others Buddhas in the pureland in the universe.

Now me and you are having different approach toward the ascending process spirituality of ourselves. But I still don't know how much you've done or acquired your knowledge about inner body energy. And me is rare for I can see outside and perform all the highest dharma that gods in the universe never seen or experienced. I can directly reach there or capture them when my body or spirit is still not moving a bit to get there. I can using the energy in the universe as me to do anything in the universe.

That's why there's no God that can actually match with my dharma. With these facts I know more than any God or human about the both realms reality or natural possibilities of life. Actually we're staying with Gods at the same realm and only human can't see them.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Master
OBE.

What's OBE out body experience? (I paste it here for my collection). Almost all out body experience won't take his life and it's a wrong process to get a person die in that way.

The true process of dead is when a person's total consciousness is shrunk to his astral light and his consciousness is separated from his soul or spirit. That's his consciousness is shrunk to become human seed to the astral light and waiting for rebirth again. And the soul is independent from the human body, that's the soul has a higher energy to leave the human body.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I appreciate that of your saying about your experience or insight. I point it out is most of the people when come to the OBE then they think that its their spirit or soul going outside of the body. It may seems or experience that way. But my understanding is what I've explained: one's consciousness go out of one's body. It isn't the case of one's soul going outside of a person that's the different.

I explain it again, first if it's one's another body or soul, one must be able to see his own body naked and the same as him. Once I'm sitting and my soul coming out of my body (my naked eyes see my soul) standing up of my body and I'm naked. Then I pinch my soul's leg and the same part of my leg is feeling painful. That's the true story of my soul OBE.

SO OTHER'S PERSON WHO HAS OBE IS A DIFFERENT STORY THAT'S HIS CONSCIOUSNESS BECAUSE HE can suddenly appears at that point and he can't see his own body. Or he just can see the human body laying on the bed.

So it's obvious that the outside is as oneness is most likely based on this type of experience ---- consciousness experience. But it's a wrong understanding as to compare to my encounter. And it isn't as light or energy form.

Of course, we all come here to learn something. And we hope that we can learn the right knowledge but not the wrong one. I'm sorry to pointing out your and Ab Orgine cases but it's a true knowledge. And we can't say that our experience are different then the truth are different.

When I dabbling to the spiritual realm that's another me but not naked, I can see my body again and I'm wearing clothes. Unless I'm taking bath. I've done that before when my enemy attack me at that time of taking bath then I wear myself properly to fight them.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Master
Gods need time to travel.

Gods need time to travel to a certain distance. (I paste it here for my collection). Human may wrongly thinking about after we are dead ,were as the energy form with the universe so that we can travel in zero-distance-travel and zero-time-travel. But it's all wrong.

Only when your dharma energy can do it that way of travel then you can say that way of travel , otherwise it's just an assumption.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

When you said, no time and no space , it isn't true . There's no place like that. I can tell you a story of my second son, then you'll understand what's no time and no space is only human imagination.

When my second son whose age is 10+ , he goes with the Christianity Gods who's supposed to be called the God's kingdom. They're from the very far universe. They're not from the Christianity heaven that I said about my Spirit-God now looking after.

At that time, God Jehovah create another Christianity heaven that's now the one that all the ascended Christian stay . They've land and the land is floating in the space in the universe. The land isn't on a star and there's no tree there.

And the God's kingdom is divided some of them staying with us on land that's the land of my father. At another land of my father that's the school of training of the Christian Gods.

Once they're trying to travel to a star , at that star there's one type of water that can keep or refresh or renewing gods into their younger age or look. There's one God who brought my Cupidsons to visit there again.

When my second son travels with the kingdom of God, they have to continue to travel in space to that star for one month without any break time at the universe. I sometimes checking my second son about where has he reached and woke him up at night or at midnight or at daytime.So what's no time and no space????? That's never happens in the spiritual realm reality.

So no time no space assumption is just human imagination. That's because never a person has been traveling in the spiritual realm. Then they think that time is not important. No. My Goddess wife has to take hours to bring her house to be placed or rebuilt in my Paradise. And she is sweating when bringing so heavy a house although she has shrink it to a smaller size.

And other Gods also can prove that they take a long time to travel to my place when they bring their family members to my universe heaven. That's why the Gods or aliens who use space ship or UFO to travel when they want to come to our planet earth when they're staying too far in the universe.

There's no God in the spiritual realm can travel with no time no space as I do . So that's I have a high level dharma energy techniques, it's not a spiritual realm phenomena. That's not true of no time no space in the spiritual realm in the universe. Or it's totally an untrue assumption.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Master
Creator, Christianity and its founder ----- God Jehovah.

(I paste it here for my collection). Someone may mix up the creator is the founder of Christianity and it isn't. God Jehovah of Angels family is the true founder of Christianity.

You don't understand Christianity is only Angels family religion and I've said many times already. God Jehovah is with me for more than thirty years. He descenting from the sky onto my head and integrated into my body.

My flying horse Goddess wife is from his planet and she verifies one more time that he's the founder of Christianity. That's the time I go up to visit her planet where she's from.

So Creator talk to no one. Creator never shares the religion of Christianity with God Jehovah. So they're not the same God. And don't mix them as one God. As Ab Orgine said, creator is his father and he's his son, that's primally, ultimately, absolutely a big mistake.

When I say, he talks with his own voices that means my ears are listening not my mind to listen or feel it. So how he talks to all people? I never know.
Old 13-10-2017, 03:56 AM
Master
Advices.

(I paste it here for my collection). This is an advice for someone who like to make wrong assumption.

Are you asking for forgiveness and forgiving or you're forgiving other? If it's the first one then you can't say so, if you're the later one, you also can't say so. It's because forgiving is not from you. You can't make assumption for others or yourself. That's why think correctly before you say and then ask for forgiveness after it's too late. Don't make your statement sound plausible自圆其说. Don't think a world of yourself过于自负only. Don't bring reproach on yourself自取其咎. Don't tell something fictitious子虚乌有as you're best ground. Just think of something that's with unerring accuracy准确无误. And don't be cocksure and imperious to criticism自以为是.

May anyone like to making a scientific approach which is not to claim infallibility一贯正確的 presumptuously冒昧的 or intoxication with yourself 自我陶醉but to seek truth from facts. You'll have to bat主动地cherry pick筛选of chicanery欺诈or truth. And don't profess妄称that can feel smug about 自鸣得意but alienate yourself with something incoherently不合乎逻辑的.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Master
False loving.

I listen the same story of loving theory over and over again in this forum. But I can't feel what he sows as the expected loving from the narrator. What I feel is self esteemed but be opinionated自以为是. And I more prefer to see the situation or condition at the moment of incident. But not self-betrayal or self-exposure 自我暴露to be at a dangerous zone(battlefield or warfare). And avoiding flaunt夸耀 of one's misleading sentiment (情感的)观点or "truth". And the indulgence of the wrong "loving" philosophy 错爱may get increasely involved insensitively and be unable to extricate oneself 越陷越深,无法自拔.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Is your first post also directed to my post? Ha! That one is just following OF my post. Why I see your post, as if you're always blowing your own trumpet 自吹自擂 or bragging around. Or is it just seems to me as if it's full of vainglory自高自大. This is a hoax, pure and simple 这是自欺欺人之谈. You say about "loving" but I more prefer to keep aloof 冷漠from court destruction自取灭亡---- get killed by my enemies. (I've written before....).
Old 15-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Master
Is it the right answer?

Is it the right conclusion that you've made ?

A lot of people tell us that this is the truth. What's the truth? And how it comes to be the truth? Actually, he doesn't know that the truth can have other meaning in it. The reason is simple, should I ask him or her whether he has exactly understood the message given?

At what circumstances that he says that way, is it under certain stress emotional reasons that he makes a rush of adrenalin一阵(时)冲动 or a modest one? Otherwise it can be totally a wrong truth. We can't just garble a statement断章取义and jump to the conclusion of the matter. And it has exuded流露 the weakest of the human nature. And how a wrong concept is derived from a none factual source.

So unless you're the person that can embrace the highly discrenment洞察力, aptly名副其实self-involvement or everything should be done by "first hand experience" and how much you have dabbling in the circle. We have the obligation责任 to report the stuff without any later on feeling of remorse遺憾. Assumption, hypocrisy, ulterior隐秘的 motives, agendas, conceal one's true intentions 掩饰意圖, haste conclusion, idiot drivel, exaggerative 虚夸, "expound" 详解 misunderstanding ........is imperceptibly无形中 leading astray.

Don't forget spiritual people always talking in vigorous and constrained in style天马行空 , abstractive抽象, long-winded empty talk空话连篇, play lip service空口说白话, say yes and mean no口是心非 anyone can be stunned by him if the speaker don't want you to know the exact truth. So you should know that one word can clearly expressing praise or censure -- exact and precise wording 一字褒贬.

And the spiritual people can have clairvoyance洞察力或预见力and dodge避开 rigid attitude固执的态度 that's nagging him endlessly纠缠不清. Then he can have done with discretion自行决定的自由. And the answer will be entirely different from the truth. So the person tells can be reimbursed for what one actually listened实报所闻 but nothing that he wrote is truth.