Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 03-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I am tolerant and understanding... I also know that this is a section of the forum about Buddhism not about Jeremy fighting demons and how he is beyond the Buddha.

This section is to help people learn about Buddhism.. Not fantasy land. That is why the website has different sections...

What I do is a part of Buddhism, this is how Buddha taught me before I can ascend to this level. This is a pure Buddhism practice so far no a human able acheived. Who ever become a
Buddha at least can do what I do whether he is a spirit Buddha or a human Buddhism.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Master
I guess you have never had to work with someone he was recruiting then have you? How he was telling them he could save there moms soul...

I have, so maybe my tolerance for him is less than yours.

Either way maybe by me posting this the mods will move it from the Buddhist section.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
What I do is a part of Buddhism, this is how Buddha taught me before I can ascend to this level. This is a pure Buddhism practice so far no a human able acheived. Who ever become a
Buddha at least can do what I do whether he is a spirit Buddha or a human Buddhism.

If you were even close you would know what level I am.. you would be able to touch my mind, introduce me to deeper levels of silence and a whole bunch of things..

You would know/being emptiness not just of self but of ultimate reality.

You have said you experience nor can do any of these things..

You are not a Buddha or have Jesus or the Buddha as a teacher...

Everything you talk about is duality.. that is not Buddhism...
Old 03-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Master

Peopleís problems are like an ocean, but we see only the superficial waves, we donít see what lies beneath them. You don't have to work with anyone, thats your choice and if others cannot understand what is what then they also have a problem. Show some tolerance and leave it up to the mods:

Quote:
I guess you have never had to work with someone he was recruiting then have you? How he was telling them he could save there moms soul...

Either way maybe by me posting this the mods will move it from the Buddhist section.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:

Don't you mind and go to any thread to see by yourself whether there are intervention of any kind in there. And you surely dont know that what I wrote are mixed with Buddha's mana techniques which you donot know a bit of it. So to write Buddha's mana in Buddhism forum is fordidden? What wrong with the perception?
Old 03-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Master

"If you were even close you would know what level I am.."

Tolerance is basic teachings in Buddhism, not so called " high level " whatever that means

Quote:
If you were even close you would know what level I am.. you would be able to touch my mind, introduce me to deeper levels of silence and a whole bunch of things..

Old 03-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:

Do you ever know Buddha's mana using of Buddha's hand that is how I derived my energy sphere from which is totally his mana. So you say Buddha is not my Guru. So do you know how to perform Buddha hand and what is Buddha hand actually means? I can tell it's the gloub of Buddha hand. I think that is purely Buddha mana never more no less.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
"If you were even close you would know what level I am.."

Tolerance is basic teachings in Buddhism, not so called " high level " whatever that means

It is called 'Knowing" being able to know things about people.. what charkas are opened on a person for one...

Another aspect is being a to feel people by there energy.. by there posts.. a common thing for people to be able to do in Buddhism..

Those comments were with regard to him being beyond a Buddha...
Old 03-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Do you ever know Buddha's mana using of Buddha's hand that is how I derived my energy sphere from which is totally his mana. So you say Buddha is not my Guru. So do you know how to perform Buddha hand and what is Buddha hand actually means? I can tell it's the gloub of Buddha hand. I think that is purely Buddha mana never more no less.

Do you have any reference what so ever to any teachings about Buddha's mana?

Do you have any reference to Buddha hand?

Do you have a reference in any teachings to any of this?
Old 03-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Do you have any reference what so ever to any teachings about Buddha's mana?

Do you have any reference to Buddha hand?

Do you have a reference in any teachings to any of this?

I think you only know what is written on book and don't know what mana is about. What I said is his mana even a primary Chinese students also know. So none a followers able or have known it. It is a bit pity that no one know the basic mana of him and you said you know emptiness so tell the world what you really have learn from that.