Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 03-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Master
None of this is Buddhism.

Please stop posting it here.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy

Please stop posting it here.

I know another person who post's a lot of Taoism on here
There is no harm done, live and let live
Old 03-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Master
I post Taosim to show the similarity to it and Buddhism to say they are saying the same things.

A big difference between that and someone lost in his own mind saying that a Buddha does his bidding and he sends his cupid son to deliver messages..

True Buddhist would be insulted... None of his posts have anything to do with Buddhism.

He has had other posts like this shut down and he has been warned in the past about them.. He tries to recruit people and tells people he can save there souls..

Dangerous stuff.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:

I'm not sure if he is talking about dreams, fantasies, or just writing spiritual fiction, or somehow talking in metaphor or symbolism, or he believe what he is saying literally.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Master

Quote:
I post Taosim to show the similarity to it and Buddhism to say they are saying the same things.
7i
A big difference between that and someone lost in his own mind saying that a Buddha does his bidding and he sends his cupid son to deliver messages..

True Buddhist would be insulted... None of his posts have anything to do with Buddhism.

He has had other posts like this shut down and he has been warned in the past about them.. He tries to recruit people and tells people he can save there souls..

Dangerous stuff.

True Buddhist would be tolerant and understand what is going on, and not insulted at all.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Master
I am tolerant and understanding... I also know that this is a section of the forum about Buddhism not about Jeremy fighting demons and how he is beyond the Buddha.

This section is to help people learn about Buddhism.. Not fantasy land. That is why the website has different sections...
Old 03-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Master
After the shaking hand incident, I felt someone was pestering me from the universe. My energy shot out into the universe. They are inveterate all ways and suddenly an approaching fishing net was trying to capture me and I was able to have a narrow escape. I never angst being captured because I have surmounted this problem by dissolving to the universe or anywhere.

I found no body nearby but actually my enemy was making his body invisible quite far from the area (from the fishing net). So it seems to challenge my mana at the moment. Then I used my energy to surrounding him unexpectedly ,it's was a highest unseen capturing process never happened before in the universe. And I brought him back to pacify my discomfort feeling.

At the same time he asked the same questions to purge his doubt: why I can capture him that way? I no need to know his exact hiding location, I only order my energy to surrounding him and the energy will do its work (is better to know the related nearby location) to capture him which is convenient and convincing. For a high level mana practicing God has to know more answers to make a prompt decision to deal calmly at certain instance.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Master
See what I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
I'm not sure if he is talking about dreams, fantasies, or just writing spiritual fiction, or somehow talking in metaphor or symbolism, or he believe what he is saying literally.

He believes it 100%
Old 03-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Master

Quote:
I am tolerant and understanding... I also know that this is a section of the forum about Buddhism not about Jeremy fighting demons and how he is beyond the Buddha.

This section is to help people learn about Buddhism.. Not fantasy land. That is why the website has different sections...

Tolerance and understanding is not telling someone to stop posting, it is allowing mods: to do as they seem fit. Nobody else seems to be insulted.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Master

Quote:
See what I mean...

He believes it 100%

Does that not tell you something?