Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 15-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Master
Astral world or not

Last night I saw the astral world when I used my energy to open up the light in my drain. I wonder if this is what the others said, the same astral world as mine.

It was at 1am ,What I saw is day time and the doors of the shops was opened but I saw no people. It's an empty world with not a person there.

If it's an image (say my memory)there must have people's images also but why not a person? Can this just an delusion. So can anyone tell me: what is this one?

This is my first time when I calm down all my thought and close my eyes. Then I open the light inside my brain and a clear view was saw . But not long the light disappeared inside my brain. I am quite tire after viewing it.

Or this is the dream play ground. Nothing is real including the shops I saw.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 15-05-2016 at 11:35 AM.
Old 15-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Last night I saw the astral world when I used my energy to open up the light in my drain. I wonder if this is what the others said, the same astral world as mine.

It was at 1am ,What I saw is day time and the doors of the shops was opened but I saw no people. It's an empty world with not a person there.

If it's an image (say my memory)there must have people's images also but why not a person? Can this just an delusion. So can anyone tell me: what is this one?

This is my first time when I calm down all my thought and close my eyes. Then I open the light inside my brain and a clear view was saw . But not long the light disappeared inside my brain. I am quite tire after viewing it.

Or this is the dream play ground. Nothing is real including the shops I saw.

Sounds like a vision quest of sorts. I have had a main one like this similar where no people were present in the view and it was clear and vivid. It was during a time when I was about to be immersed into my abandonment issues to let go. Which looking back at this, fitted the vision quest view. No people, all alone. Only the vision I had was mother earth and I was flying over her in my mind. The only difference to yours is that I immersed into a darkness in my mind after this first view. Beings in black style robes no faces and a presence of energy that allowed me to communicate to them telepathically. The main guy at the front of a few of them, was a larger presence and he gave me my answers to questions I asked.

I am not sure what an open shop might symbolize, but it reminded me of my own open land no people one, which is why I shared this.

"Beyond our genetic coding, we need to go to the earth, as the source whence we came, and ask for her guidance, for the earth carries the psychic structure as well as the physical form of every living being upon the planet." --Thomas Berry, as cited in Reclaiming the Wild Soul by Mary Reynolds Thompson

The wisdom of samadhi is quite different. Higher level wisdom cannot be written down. It cannot be spoken. True wisdom is the knowledge of the universe that is beyond physical expression.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Master
[quote=naturesflow]Sounds like a vision quest of sorts. I have had a main one like this similar where no people were present in the view and it was clear and vivid. It was during a time when I was about to be immersed into my abandonment issues to let go. Which looking back at this, fitted the vision quest view. No people, all alone. Only the vision I had was mother earth and I was flying over her in my mind. The only difference to yours is that I immersed into a darkness in my mind after this first view. Beings in black style robes no faces and a presence of energy that allowed me to communicate to them telepathically. The main guy at the front of a few of them, was a larger presence and he gave me my answers to questions I asked.

I am not sure what an open shop might symbolize, but it reminded me of my own open land no people one, which is why I shared this.

Thank-you natureflow for your story and experience.

Every time what I see is outside my body but this time should be is inside my head and not so familiar. That raised my curiosity and I also like to know more about it. I can easily have that vision anytime I want but if it's only vision nothing can benefit..... or someone may know the useful means.

I thanks in advance for telling me.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Master
let's pretend it was a dream that you'd had, and look for the
message that it was giving you.
the absence of people had the feeling of "an empty world"
for you -- which is not what you're wanting to experience. [i infer]
the people have abandoned their shops and moved away...
leaving the doors open for any who might happen by...
allowing unrestricted access to whatever supplies and devices
might be useful for whomever (you).
how you proceed is entirely of your choosing.
you may discover useful items within the open shops...
you may seek to 'immerse into the darkness' in a manner
similar to what naturesflow has described...
or perhaps some new idea will occur to you.

i believe that reality is an experiential phenomena;
for you to have had an experience makes it real.
you are, ultimately, the author of your experiences,
and your purpose in these things is NOT to be deluded.
you are informative of yourself, not a deceiver.
when you become tired, rest.
rest assured that you are safe in your own company.

, H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 15-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Master
Thanks HORACE,

A fantastic fortune telling through "dream" and imply good imagination. That is much more than I can think of,more in every small details. Thanks from the bottom of my heart when that can do happen by your predictions. And I hope both you and me can have a high performance of success in our future.
Old 17-05-2016, 06:11 AM
Master
Astral world is created in our conscious mind which is interacting inside our astral play ground but when we can travel outside that is another term or process.

The methods everybody used for meditation is not unified and depending on means they practice. When someone say, we can't take or ask anything there because that is inside our body in a dream.

When our spirit can go outside our body that is not a method through the conventional meditation or astral projection.

Or you sent something to a person that is similar to the Chinese way of metaphysical practice. The good/bad gods usual sending type of methods. They ate only as shadow or spiritual physical matter that is nothing occult in higher range of godly mana.

When you really want to advance your godly mana have to use different ways more than that. My course is expensive because I also don't know how to teach. HAHAHA!!!!
Old 01-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Master
To learn metaphysical knowledge one should know the direction towards the goal.

Do you know what type of mana is the greatest which is the most intelligent and omnipotent above all deities. Peoples always think of certain greatest God or people themselves.

When we perform mana it's cooperative with energy. So what is the greatest mana and energy one should pursue. The exact one is not within our body it's everywhere or nowhere can be search/seek for. And the man's and energy is not learnable or teachable or we no need to use effort to perform it.

So what's it then? That is the energy called Good-energy ( alive energy only can become human shape in a few seconds) of the universe that all Gods never think of. So all Gods strive to learn they think to be the strongest man's by themselves and there are little secret among themselves. And this can be classified as "three legs cat" mana when compared with the hyper-energy-mana techniques.

Does anyone know Jesus and Buddha and Jehovah teach me in a exceptional way? They taught me to think and judge as Godly way correctly otherwise can be foolhardiness.

Jesus gave me ample energy to use the Cross and Buddha taught me methodically to use the Buddha hand. These are two significant techniques of two Guru. God Jehovah taught me the using of universe energy which is his greatest manager.

They never teach me what they teach others. And my energy is resonated with the immense Good-energy in the universe who was all the mana techniques of the universe that is over ten thousands severe mana techniques never any God ever of possession. Light-Power (Christ) claim that I am him that much increase my mana of creation.

More precisely, I never learn a piece of mana knowledge but my innate intelligence and penetrating insight in my mind is automatically acknowledged meticulous mana techniques that win universal acclaim. Which is outside me and is nowhere and nohow so that no other can steal or copy. When I want to use is there full of dash ready for me. The Chinese idiom: never arrive at a river only to find no boat there".

This is the highest profound mana-energy-technique of all.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Master
Sorry double post.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 03-06-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Master
This morning, a God from the universe curiously appeared in front of me. He held out his right hand, my eyesight got his gesture was wanting to hold/shake hand with me. So I held out my harmonious welcome hand to have a human and a God shaking hands process. This may be it's the first time in human history a mark which is pulling nearer the human-God relationship.

I couldn't feel much of the contact because he was appeared in quite a small in size (less than two feet) and in spiritual-energy-physical stage. After that he left, he is the Indian God of the Shiva's Guru Group.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Master
Most of the Gods from the universe come to me with purposes either of admiring with my talent or want to know more about me. And asking almost the same questions: why I can do these ways? Or I learn them from where/how?

Some Gods try to steal my energy, my inner light or my cupid son before born to this world. Just hoping one day can be the strogest energy-mana pack Gods in the spiritual realm . But unfortunately they don't realise the fact that all my energy or mana is outside me which is in the air or universe. Which can't be stolen or diminished ,it's because I have casted and dissolved my energy to the earth atmosphere and far universe. They are prominent and ingenious of everywhere and nowhere which means they can't be found and is vague in all aspects. And also means my energy can be anywhere or everywhere.

But so far I can go whenever I like (but not so sensitive to know everything) so that my energy can travel fast more than usual and appear at the location at the time when I think of.