Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-05-2016, 05:22 AM
cahill cahill is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 437
  cahill's Avatar
Question Crossing over

I am needing advice from others on something I am not familiar with. I have the spirit of a young man around me that needs help. He was a suicide victum.

He wants to cross over. I haven't a clue as to how this is done. So I would like to hear the process from those that have done this before
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-05-2016, 06:42 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,150
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I am needing advice from others on something I am not familiar with. I have the spirit of a young man around me that needs help. He was a suicide victum.

He wants to cross over. I haven't a clue as to how this is done. So I would like to hear the process from those that have done this before

Hey,

What you mean by the suicide guy to cross over? Is he intended to reincarnate or to be happy again not be linked to the suicide incident?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-05-2016, 04:53 PM
cahill cahill is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 437
  cahill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Hey,

What you mean by the suicide guy to cross over? Is he intended to reincarnate or to be happy again not be linked to the suicide incident?

For his soul to advance and move on yes. He is thoroughly convinced I can help him. Spirits tend to be more aware of our capabilities that we are. So I'm going to atleast try.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Arcturus Arcturus is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 3,557
  Arcturus's Avatar
Can he invoke guides or helpers in the spirit realm? Iassume everyone has them. I'd guess it'll be taken care of somehow as they'll know where he is better than him. The act of suicide could be said to be one of withdrawal from others and I wonder if in death that continues for a period at least? But then he's communicating with you. I hope you can help him too, atb
__________________
Krishnamurti : With a Silent Mind http://youtu.be/YGJNqp7px3U

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-05-2016, 05:33 PM
cahill cahill is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 437
  cahill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus
Can he invoke guides or helpers in the spirit realm? Iassume everyone has them. I'd guess it'll be taken care of somehow as they'll know where he is better than him. The act of suicide could be said to be one of withdrawal from others and I wonder if in death that continues for a period at least? But then he's communicating with you. I hope you can help him too, atb

From what i understand, for him and those like him, they have to move past the feelings of guilt, shame and anger in order for their soul to advance. They have to accept responsibility, and askills for and accept forgiveness. He couldn't forgive himself. Scared to face his family. My vibrations are a little too high for him to get through to me easily. He doesn't know how. I can see him enough to know he is there. I can feel his touch and know it's him. But when he tries to get something through its blocked. He is very frustrated but now that he sees I'm looking into this he seems to have calmed down alot and was able to hear him for a few seconds but he was in a rush and so it all got jumbled.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-05-2016, 09:06 PM
vespa68 vespa68 is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,215
 
He has to face himself (his deepest fears, etc..). Guides will not help him until he has helped himself. He has to find his inner truth that is all.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-05-2016, 09:08 PM
vespa68 vespa68 is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,215
 
He cannot forgive himself unless he faces himself completely and understand things. We are the same when we leave our body and we dont go automatically anywhere until we have faced oursleves. The light just means truth, he will see truth.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Moon_Glow Moon_Glow is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Over the river and through the woods...
Posts: 2,422
  Moon_Glow's Avatar
Good luck cahill - I don't have any advice as I have never gone that deep but keep yourself safe.

Let us know how it works out - I wish him safe and peaceful passage.
__________________
"We have no right to ask when sorrow comes 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way."

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-05-2016, 01:05 AM
GypsyRose GypsyRose is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 89
 
By my understanding, and based on what I've experienced to apparently have worked as events seemed to seize immediately after, is to create a so-called "Aqua Portal." You first create your own "secure hub" or "shield." Then, you ask your guides, ascension team, council, etc. to create this portal with you. You state your intention to help this young man exit through the crystal light. What's keeping him from doing this himself is that he is fragmented. You can ask source and your team to please help return all aspects and soul fragments to this man. To remove all negative aspects, attachments, miasma, thought patterns, curses, etc that may be attached to him and send those where they came from. To return him to his original and pure state. Then say your blessings and make sure your intention comes from love, unity, the law of one. The last part is really important because you don't want to send him into false light.
__________________
Bless this space and all who enter
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-05-2016, 04:51 AM
vespa68 vespa68 is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,215
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyRose
By my understanding, and based on what I've experienced to apparently have worked as events seemed to seize immediately after, is to create a so-called "Aqua Portal." You first create your own "secure hub" or "shield." Then, you ask your guides, ascension team, council, etc. to create this portal with you. You state your intention to help this young man exit through the crystal light. What's keeping him from doing this himself is that he is fragmented. You can ask source and your team to please help return all aspects and soul fragments to this man. To remove all negative aspects, attachments, miasma, thought patterns, curses, etc that may be attached to him and send those where they came from. To return him to his original and pure state. Then say your blessings and make sure your intention comes from love, unity, the law of one. The last part is really important because you don't want to send him into false light.

No one can help this young man until he faces himself and his life and goes within. Guides will not help him until he helps himself. No one will just hold a magic wand and get rid of all negative aspects, etc.. that is not how it works in 3d or beyond. Most mediums do not understand this crucial part. No one just sees any truth/ light automatically. It has to be worked on just like here. There is no soul fragmens, only the ego which still stays and must be confronted. There is no difference with here on our side except he no longer has his physical body, no one can see him so he does no know who he is anymore. He needs to find his true self. This is what truly going to the light means.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums