Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2012, 06:31 AM
zen_path

Different energies and communication with twin flame

One of the things that kept me from running away in panic from my twin flame over the past year is the fact that every day I can literally feel his energy, and I figure that even if I were to try to move on I'd still be connected. Before I met my tf I'd never had any kinds of sensations before that I'd call telepathic, so this has been a source of wonder, communication with him, and comfort. I've been experimenting a bit, and feel like a kid playing with a powerful toy that they really don't understand.

If anyone can shed any light on these sensations, I'd love to hear your thoughts. also, is there anything I should be careful with?

Tingling- Nearly every day, I feel a light but definite tingling sensation in between my shoulder blades. They start shortly after he wakes up in the morning, and I feel he's thinking about me. These are pretty passive feelings, I think I'm just sensing his energy. I keep wondering if he feels the same thing...haven't asked.

Blue lightning ball - I started learning to meditate shortly after I met my tf, and there were times that I really needed to communicate with him, missing him terribly, and a blue light would come into my vision. I would describe it as a blue glowing light, the color of lightning. It sort of moves around in my vision, expanding and contracting. When I see this, I feel happy and comforted, filled with positive emotions, and often tears start flowing down my face. I think of this like a communication channel. I have no idea if he senses it, but it feels that way?

Unconditional love energy- well, this is the strongest feeling, I have difficult describing it. I think of the love I feel for my tf, and this expansive feeling fills the center of my body and expands outward. Its the best sensation in the world and just seems to fill up my soul. Sometimes as I'm enjoying this feeling, a second 'wave' hits me, twice the intensity, and it can literally take my breath away. It's pure joy, a merging of souls, and I'm sure that's him feeling the love I'm sending his way and joining in the feeling. At first this would happen to me without control on my part, now it seems I can generate this feeling anytime and anywhere. I'm also practicing 'radiating' this feeling to others, so it no longer feels exclusive to my tf, but a feeling of pure love I can send to anyone or everyone.

Does anyone else feel these kinds of things? If so, do you interpret them the same way or do they mean something else to you?