Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-01-2017, 07:02 AM
Knower

Do All Children Have Mediumship Abilities?

I saw something somewhere that stated that all young children can see "ghosts" or entities from other worlds. Is this true? Is this why so many kids have nightmare problems or fear of going to bed at night?
Old 02-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Guide

Well do you remember when you were a kid seeing things? When I was little I didn't see any ghost, entities or other worlds. I was a vivid astral traveler that's for sure. I was aware of different sensations when certain energies came into my space but at the time I wasn't aware of what it could of possibly be. But things translate more back when your a kid because of instincts. I think it just depends like everyone but if someone has a lot of "Magic" in their blood or history this will usually cross from parent to kid... etc depending on consciousness. For example one kid might think that all talks of metaphysics is just crazy and therefore his mind would shield them.

I did have some situations that happened though. I remember coming home one day and there was a doll in the middle of my room. The sun was casting a shadow on it and when I noticed all this the dolls head turn all the way around and looked at me and blinked. I set that doll on fire by the way. It was the entities chance at getting energy from me which failed.

Most of the stuff you are describing started to happen around 13 or so for me though. I was able to see ghost in full form. I could close my eyes and see the whole energy shape. I think they knew it too and they would tease and play and then I found out my house has gnomes... lol stuff got real that's for sure. Just like anything it would have to be developed if they wanted to to start honing their skill.

Kids have nightmare problems for different reasons. There are so many factors. It could be past life anxieties, it could be bully or bad teachers or family members affecting them but just like kids adults are vulnerable from outside influences but in different ways. For instance if a ghost wanted to scare a kid it couldn't really do it through communication because of the lack of understanding in language. For adults its a lot easier.... lol all it takes is a suggestion and it can have big effects.

Overall there are many different possibilities so you just have to play it by ear. I think if the kid does anything that is similar to meditation would possibly increase the chances of experiencing supernatural stuff. Then you have to even consider the generation. A lot of reincarnates are coming into our plane now through these "crystal children" and its at the point to where society wont really harm them or which hunt for them so they will be more open about what they really know depending on their parents and the people they are around.

Good luck :)
Old 02-01-2017, 08:52 AM
Guide

Interesting topic!

Do you mind if I share some things, I'm in no way an expert.

SGJ makes so much sense. Scarey doll! I have heard before that entities look to possess doll thinking they are entering a human child, think you had an up close and personal experience of this.

I never seen anything when I was younger, i would sense place though, i remember as a teenager I used to get the creeps on my gran stairs, then one day out of nowhere my gran mentioned that I was terrifed of her stairs when I was little I used to scream and refuse to up them. I had no memory of this but I still had that feeling deep down, i would run up those stairs as fast as I could as a teenager.

When I was younger I used to get night terrors, they were awful my step dad had to chain up my cupboard as I was convinced bad things like monsters etc were coming out of them, i could see them in my dreams, i continue to make sure cupboards are close before bed.
At 14 I had a dream about my grans (different gran) death, next morning she was dead. I was very in tune when I was 14 but I chose I different path, i had been running away from this stuff till quite recently.

I remember seeing a counsellor a few years back and saying at one point, i know im running away from something, they asked what and I replied its a white light. That white light scares the S#*@e out of me. Anyway can't run anymore so now im learning, slowly opening myself up to possibilities again.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:52 AM
Guide

Oops posted twice
Old 02-01-2017, 02:51 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I saw something somewhere that stated that all young children can see "ghosts" or entities from other worlds. Is this true? Is this why so many kids have nightmare problems or fear of going to bed at night?

Similar response to the one I posted in your other thread.... Many children might have such awareness but it doesn't mean all of them do.

And many other things can frighten children - or adults! - manifesting as nightmares and sleep problems etc.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Master

Some kids are more sensitive than others.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account
I have never seen a ghost as a kid, so this is most likely hogwash. I was like the other children and had fears of going to bed simply because children are just like that.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Knower

I never had a fear of going to bed. FWIW I don't remember seeing anything out of the ordinary myself but I can only remember back so far. I would assume no though.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Guide

@Slayeroflight yeah like I said sometimes you dont know what you know but your bodies so it alarms you but I think you kinda have to develop your senses in order to get more information out of it.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Seeker
Personally my ability ostracized me from other children. They did not see the same things I did. I had one friend who did and then one day she didn't and we had a falling out over it.