Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-04-2017, 06:51 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Please do as I lift my jaw from the floor in total admiration.

Hello,
Thank you for your kind words,but Caps like me,my brother John and my sister Anne are all hard workers,and we expect everyone else to live up to our extremely simple motto which is/should be above every capricorns work place "Go hard,or go home",you work 8 hours,ha,we do 8 hours before you clock on,first in last out,maximum efficiency is a Capricorn motto,and an endless search to be 10 times more productive for your employer,you make your boss 10 times more money with 10 times less effort,for you are a well made and superlatively of better design than other Sun signs!

You shine like the Sun when you walk down the street,all other signs bow down to you mentally,they want to touch you or kiss your shoes,but you brush them away without being aloof,this is the gold standard of the Capricorn,most folk believe that Jason and the Golden Fleece was from a ram!
No,it was from a perfectly sculpted and designed Goat,and the great Michelangelo could only look on in awe and the shape and design of this complete unit CAPRICORN.

Did you like that Inika,lol,hahaha

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:04 AM
Master

LOL i loved it. I want Fox Spirit to read this lol she'll love it too! I wonder if you have a Leo moon or rising lol.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:06 AM
Master
@ slowsnake hahahaha that sounds so capricorn lol.
My father is capricorn and I remember as a kid I would totally avoid Sundays when he was at home because he would want to see me up at 5 in the morning for gym and then he would spend the whole morning teaching me Maths and Science. I was very good in it thanks to my dad, he was a brilliant teacher and he made me work hard. I hardly got to see him alot because it was always work for him, but he was there when I needed him. Without him I would be so lost, he is like a rock, so dependable, honest and hardworking.
Capricorns both males and females are hardworking, loving, funny and so honest. I find them as extremely strong people.
Old 28-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
LOL i loved it. I want Fox Spirit to read this lol she'll love it too! I wonder if you have a Leo moon or rising lol.

Hello,
You know I am being facetious, lol
Capricorns are 10 times funnier than any other sun sign, in fact they just sent a NASA space probe to Saturn for no other reason that it the " Planetary Ruler " of all Capricorns, they wanted to know "they will tell the public otherwise ", what it is that makes the Capricorn such an exemplary leader,what makes the Capricorn form his own platoon of 10 Capricorns more effective, more efficient, more tenacious and more competitive than a mixed platoon of 100 non Capricorns.

If you lined up 12 men of each Sun sign all 6 feet tall,then the Capricorn would be taller,it must have the medical world and instrument measuring manufacturers flummoxed by the discrepancy in their instruments,but being graceful and humle that Capricorn will bend his knees slightly to fit in,not many Sun signs would do that.

The Capricorn always puts others first,if there is only enough food and water for 11of the 12 Sun sign kids playing in the hot sun,then the Capricorn child shades the others with his beach towel,he knows he is 10 times less likely to feel thirst and hunger,he is tough,ten times tougher than other kids.

I like being a Capricorn,it means I can be 10 times more effective in an emergency,a Capricorn can help out 10 times more old folk weed their gardens,other signs are still unloading and the Capricorn has finished,he only has nine more to do,so with the extra time he donate 10 times more blood,Capricorn blood it lasts 10 times longer,and works 10 times harder to save lives.

Capricorn " the movie " could it be made,maybe not, the glare from the Capricorn intellect would melt the coated lens of the movie camera! Capricorn The Legend, Capricorn what else is there, you've tried the rest,now try the BEST!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Master

Lol! gots me in hysteric fits of laughter here.
Saw this and thought of your post

Old 28-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Did you know the only members that I know that sign 'Kindest regards' at the end of their messages are Capricorns haha Myself included :P

Slowsnake, your too charming off the bat, yep, you definitely smell like a Capricorn I am bouncing between the Taurus and Capcricorn threads in this section and I can definitely feel a different vibe. As Earth elementals, I find the Taurus a tad more serious, and they are definitely more straight forward and direct. Capricorn is rather poker face, a little sly like a Fox with their wit and charm. Careful with them Capricorns

My dad/Daughter/ and dear Grandmother are Capricorns too so I know them well. Although, very admirable, I would personally never date a male Capricorn as I mentioned before, I am almost certain these two goats would be competing to throw each other off a Mountain cliff.

Most importantly, this is the main legit reason A Capricorn and I could never work together .....

Thanks for sharing this with me Inika I swear this pic is too hilarious

I have a moon in Cancer, it is crucial I feel everything.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Master

lol fox spirit. i love the cap meme's they make me laugh so much. I saw one of a leo woman demanding to know her cap mans feelings. they were on a bed with her pressing herself toward him with her demand and you clearly see his face saying - and keep in mind they in the bedroom
"things were going great, i almost got laid, then she asked how i feel about her"
*he pulls out a cigarette and rolls his eyes*

love it lol
Old 29-04-2017, 01:03 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello FoxSpirit,
You are quite correct about the excessive seriousness of the Sun sign Taurus,that is an inbuilt fault,my father was a good man,very hard working,I thought my middle name was "son", that's what he called me,son,not Bill or Billy.
I realised that over his life time,the time he saved saying 3 letter words not 4 or 5 he could use that extra time looking and correcting my other two brothers,a Libra and a Scorpio,his other three kids were Capricorns,they were gifted to him by the "selfless ones above" to keep him properly grounded,he was married to a Pisces, happily too,but us Capricorn kids kept him properly grounded lest he run away to join the Merchant Navy,he joined as a galley boy aged 14 in 1937 and was a " troopship cook " torpedoed and sunk aged 16 in the North Atlantic,stuka dive bombed in 1941 and sunk just after his 19th birthday,during the evacuation of Crete,and he was stuka dive bombed again
not sure when during the siege of Malta,and was involved in the Normandy landings/evacuation and his war service ended in 1948,not until the last allied soldiers were brought home to their families, including from Japan!

An amazing life for an earth sign,but he was an extraordinary man,and 3 Capricorn kids kept him grounded lest he run away to sea again,we were his Earth Angels,his anchor, just like the ships he served on!

Yes I too "dips my lid" to the man,not too often a Capricorn will do that,but being 10 times more humble than other signs a Capricorn can make allowances in certain circumstances to keep the status quo.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 29-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Suspended
Capricorns are cool
Old 30-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Capricorns are cool

Ice cold!

Kind Regards Billy and Moggs.

PS..My cat moggs is on my lap as I type on my 7" tablet, Mr Moggs was a rescue kitten,and hes a Capricorn,born 16th January 2012, his paws are laying across my typing arm,so I mention him in my credits!.lol.hahaha